Ladies, if your man did some ? like this

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] rubbed off from frictionPosts: 0 ✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Powder Room
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    How_To_Punish_Your_Girlfriend-sniflex.com_.jpg

how would you react?
    mean ya'll constantly ? with our controllers and ? , levels on the car stereo, how else we posed to get our revenge?

for real, why the ? i get in the truck, MY TRUCK and only hear music out the front right speaker? WTF WERE YOU DOING IN THERE?

LMAO .... funny ? playboy
  • RedPassionColada
    RedPassionColada Members Posts: 210
    edited July 2011
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Yeah!!! ? with our X-box controllers and we'll ? with your................funny looking....grey microphone.
    ???????????????
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited July 2011
    hey! don't mess with a women's orgasm device! you might get hurt! and we may turn mid evil on yal.....lmao punishment may be No Hot cook meals, no head, no sex, for a few days.....***shrugs*** depending on the woman that is....loll
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    the ? women use to get off with look like torture devices...

meh, I'm pretty sure it's a mic
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
  • RedPassionColada
    edited July 2011
    WHY????

WH you playing with my settings??? OOO i can't stand that ? , Chevy need to come up with some ? that senses a drivers weight and switches the settings of the radio to that driver...

but hell you women folk be done found a way to bypass that too...

Ya'll know ya'll don't care bout our stereos the way we do, turning the bass down on the deck when the ? for the amp is sitting right next to your daggum leg...

just mashing ? and washing rims with steel wool then looking at us like we out our damn minds when we start going the hell off trying to form words but nothing but unintelligable sounds coming out instead...

that's why ya'll live longer then us, cause ya'll stress us the hell out, we could be 57 years old and ya'll still ? ... "? you better get up and go fix that damn crooked ass door ? !" "? ? THAT GOT DAMN DOOR ? MY JOINTS SWELLING!!!"

LMAOOOOOOOO no lie, but my dad is around that age, and yesterday morning, the side doorknob broke at my parents house!!!!!
    My mom called me this morning b!tching that my dad still hasnt fixed it yet and he all ALL AFTERNOON to do it.

When my bf uses my car, he not only changes the sound, but the rear view mirror, the seat angle and distance to the pedals, those side mirrors and the wheel he pushes up so it's higher. I don't know how else to explain it, but I can't drive with the wheel like that. I DON'T KNOW WHY HE BOTHERS! ARGH!
    lol @ washing my own car! I bring it to the detailing place.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited July 2011
    because we can't get our legs under the wheel when we get in or out!!! we use our pockets unlike ya'll muhfukas!!!

ole, "you got pockets? can you hold my keys, phone, ID and two tampons for me?" ass ? !!!

ummm whats the purpose of having a purse or having pockets?? You mean suppose to hold "our" stuff. lol
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
  • RedPassionColada
    edited July 2011
    because we can't get our legs under the wheel when we get in or out!!! we use our pockets unlike ya'll muhfukas!!!

ole, "you got pockets? can you hold my keys, phone, ID and two tampons for me?" ass ? !!!

AHAHAHAHA If we are out for a walk or bike ride, I can't bring a purse. He has to hold my stuff. Besides, mens pockets are bigger than ours.

What is it with guys and purses? My bf REFUSES to hold my purse for even a few seconds if we are out in public. I have to end up juggling my purse and hold on to him or the wall to fix my shoe. Or hold it between my thighs.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
  • RedPassionColada
    edited July 2011
    you could set the muhfukka down....lol

my wife got this BIIIIIIG ? COACH PURSE and she stay loing her keys and check cards and license...
    she got, let see...

2 pocket books a coin purse, ANOTHER COIN PURSE, bills, unopened mail, some ? she did on Etsydotcom, tissue pack, my daughters first tooth? (wtf? ? like 5 years old), tissue wad with gum in it. Her SS card and VA card just loose off in there, yeah it's no wonder why ya'll stay losing ? ... why the ? is there a bottle of tabasco from an MRE in here?

Im a bit of a germ freak, and I would sooner balance my purse on my head than set it on the floor. Lol at the tabasco!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    smh i cant stand when my bf drives my car he ? up the fender last week and was like "oh my bad" and goes n plays xbox now if it were the other way around id be posting from the hospital smh
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    lol funny ? bro
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    hey! don't mess with a women's orgasm device! you might get hurt! and we may turn mid evil on yal.....lmao punishment may be No Hot cook meals, no head, no sex, for a few days.....***shrugs*** depending on the woman that is....loll

So to "punish" your man you take away sex....wouldn't that hurt you too? That's always been a ? thing to do
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    LMAOOOOOOOO no lie, but my dad is around that age, and yesterday morning, the side doorknob broke at my parents house!!!!!
    My mom called me this morning b!tching that my dad still hasnt fixed it yet and he all ALL AFTERNOON to do it.

When my bf uses my car, he not only changes the sound, but the rear view mirror, the seat angle and distance to the pedals, those side mirrors and the
    wheel he pushes up so it's higher. I don't know how else to explain it, but I can't drive with the wheel like that. I DON'T KNOW WHY HE BOTHERS! ARGH!
    lol @ washing my own car! I bring it to the detailing place.

All those are things you're supposed to do when driving a car...it's called being a safe driver...
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    take a ? on his xbox
    i bought it so i dont wanna waste money :-(
    I'm serious man, why the ? ya'll don't know how to close car doors all the way? OR TURN OFF THE FUGGIN HEADLIGHTS??@!!?

my wife done went thru so many damn battereis I swear she hold stock in Optimum...

? got me heated, she thought it was a great idea to cop a power convertor that plugs into the cig lighter...

tell me why the ? she thought it was a good idea to pull a surge protector in that ? ? and when it get to sparking and fire coming out the side vents she grabs it snatches it out the plug and throws it on the floor?

THROW THAT ? OUT THE WINDOW!!! ? IS YOU DOIN???

this ? had me dying
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    what'd you do with the attachments that go to that wand?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    oh . cuz i know that thang came with 2 blue thangs to go on top
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011