_Menace_
_Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Social Lounge

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    that's very sad to watch and it will never change until we turn back to our Father, Yah Bless the Child and his family. The Police Officers out here in the bay are known from killing Black Males.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    R.I.P

? the police

That man isn't ever going home for what? What possible ? reason do you have to shoot someone that many times did that ? not get the message after 1 shot? I want to know more about this I'm glad that people around were calm minded and didn't try to start and riot or anything no need for more lives to be gone.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • Robert TOWNsend
    Robert TOWNsend Members Posts: 1,275
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol it was a cell phone from what i've heard
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    I'm googling the ? outta this and am not finding nothing but videos showing the same ? , no news nothing....
    SFPD: Gun Recovered Hours After Police Shooting

15jnD.jpg

Posted: 2:27 pm PDT July 17, 2011

SAN FRANCISCO -- San Francisco's police chief announced Sunday afternoon that investigators had recovered the gun of a man killed in an officer-involved shooting the night before in the city's Bayview neighborhood.The man had been detained by patrol officers conducting a fare inspection on a Municipal Transportation Agency light rail stop at Third Street and Palou Avenue at about 4:45 p.m., police Sgt. Michael Andraychak said.The officers were stationed in the area as part of an increased police presence to respond to recent shootings in the neighborhood, Andraychak said. The 19-year-old man ran from the officers and allegedly pulled out a handgun and shot at them as they chased him on foot, police said. At least one of the officers returned fire and wounded the suspect. He was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead at 7:01 p.m., police said. No officers or witnesses were injured in the shooting.While making an appearance at the AIDS Walk in Golden Gate Park Sunday afternoon, SF Police Chief Greg Suhr told KTVU that investigators had succeeded in retrieving the victim’s gun late the night before.As documented in a cell phone video of the shooting incident posted on YouTube, a witness to the shooting had retrieved the gun and ran off with it. Investigators tracked down the weapon several hours later.“Due to the cooperation of the community, independent witnesses, and the incredible teamwork of the Bayview officers and the gang task force, we recovered the weapon at 10:30 last night,” said Suhr. “? bless the Bayview community members who had the courage to come forward and pretty much tell us the entire story.”Suhr later said that SFPD’s relationship with the Bayview community has contributed to a 50 percent reduction in homicides in recent years.As of Sunday afternoon, police had not identified the 19-year-old victim. Suhr said that his department was waiting to ensure that the man’s family was notified beforehand. Investigators were also confirming the victim’s criminal background, which Suhr said “appears to be serious.”

LOL @ "What they bringng a gurnery for? He ? dead!"

Armed ? will continue to get shot by cops

It happens all the time
    Cosign.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Call me a ? if you want but I'm sorry ? pull a gun the ? you think they gone do? sit wit him for 60 hours sellin ? eatin cookies and write rhymes ? ? NO

? happens but don't nobody trip about it till it's caught on camera...some of ya'll need to shut ya'll extra late ass jump on the bandwagon after the real ? is over ? up. A ? died livin a life he was obviously prepared enough to lose. He had a gun he was prepared to take he should therefore be prepared to lose.

Now this is obviously assuming it's true that the ? had a gun...If not they need to hang those pigs. If the cops are speaking the truth about the gun then they can't be blamed for this.
  • Robert TOWNsend
    Robert TOWNsend Members Posts: 1,275
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    Call me a ? if you want but I'm sorry ? pull a gun the ? you think they gone do? sit wit him for 60 hours sellin ? eatin cookies and write rhymes ? ? NO

? happens but don't nobody trip about it till it's caught on camera...some of ya'll need to shut ya'll extra late ass jump on the bandwagon after the real ? is over ? up. A ? died livin a life he was obviously prepared enough to lose. He had a gun he was prepared to take he should therefore be prepared to lose.

Now this is obviously assuming it's true that the ? had a gun...If not they need to hang those pigs. If the cops are speaking the truth about the gun then they can't be blamed for this.
    Lol i highly doubt he pulled a gun. I mean if he pulled a gun, with that many cops around, you think they would have confiscated the gun right there. I don't believe their story about the gun nor them actually finding it hours later.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • im_lux
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol i highly doubt he pulled a gun. I mean if he pulled a gun, with that many cops around, you think they would have confiscated the gun right there. I don't believe their story about the gun nor them actually finding it hours later.

Yeah that hours later ? is what REALLY ? it up...If the are lying they might have been able to sneak by with "not being able to find it" but to say they found it hours later it's suspect as ? . But ? I wasn't there so I dunno.
  • Ishi
    edited July 2011
    Options
    There lying so your saying this shoot out happened okay but when in this said shoot out did he have time to hide the weapon in a spot it would take a ? police team to find it hours later?????

C'mon son
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • im_lux
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    There lying so your saying this shoot out happened okay but when in this said shoot out did he have time to hide the weapon in a spot it would take a ? police team to find it hours later?????

C'mon son

I take it you're having trouble reading? Someone (supposedly) picked it up and left with it.
  • Ishi
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I take it you're having trouble reading? Someone (supposedly) picked it up and left with it.

Only reed your post thought it was a pure case of them not able to find it which i call bs but that was mistake. Still someone picking it up sounds like bigger bs

I'm take this gun a few hours and bring it right back....
  • im_lux
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    Only reed your post thought it was a pure case of them not able to find it which i call bs but that was mistake. Still someone picking it up sounds like bigger bs

I'm take this gun a few hours and bring it right back....

Hey! Those are police officers of the law none of them have ever ever ever lied. they are upstanding super men with hearts of gold and the honor of a samurai. Police officers are only here to protect and serve and will never cross or harm any person of any color without first trying to calmly diffuse the situation with the proper training that their city departments have provided them.

There is no such thing as a ? cop. And no such thing as a cop that makes mistakes. If that boy is dead that is only because he completely committed an act of violence towards officer Roscoe P. Coltrane and his associates. And if the gun had trouble being found it is because silver/chrome guns are scientifically proven to get up and walk away on their own 96% of the time.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hey! Those are police officers of the law none of them have ever ever ever lied. they are upstanding super men with hearts of gold and the honor of a samurai. Police officers are only here to protect and serve and will never cross or harm any person of any color without first trying to calmly diffuse the situation with the proper training that their city departments have provided them.

There is no such thing as a ? cop. And no such thing as a cop that makes mistakes. If that boy is dead that is only because he completely committed an act of violence towards officer Roscoe P. Coltrane and his associates. And if the gun had trouble being found it is because silver/chrome guns are scientifically proven to get up and walk away on their own 96% of the time.

co'sign...

i tried watchin the clip.. but that ? is so ? disturbing..
    how do these muthafuckas sleep at night!?!?!?
  • aijalon
    aijalon Members Posts: 919
    edited July 2011
    Options
    First off ? THE POLICE. THat's for life.
    Secondly this is going to get spun every which way.
    I CHOOSE to believe that this is just another case of another unarmed ? being shot in the back.
    After reporting that the gun was taken from the scene by an unnamed individual they come back with reports that the weapon has been recovered.
    The media won't give this coverage for the same reason that they haven't given the multitude of like cases coverage: Fear of repercussions. Protect the pigs.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

LOL Why people always talkin about ? the police. Stop bring words to a gun fight. Time to go march with Rev AL
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • im_lux
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The real question is why none of you ? is doing your part to make this ? trend on twitter....

you got your outlet, tell your followers to help make this ? more public....

Won't be me...I don't even know how to use twitter and have no desire to figure it out.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The real question is why none of you ? is doing your part to make this ? trend on twitter....

you got your outlet, tell your followers to help make this ? more public....

I'll Try My Best!
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

Damn, dude bouncing his leg back and forth and they got their ? pointing at him after the initial hit.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Let's perform a little logical exercise here.

People are prone to acts of vileness and injustice when it benefits them. As a result, an institution (the criminal justice system) had to be implemented in order to protect people from each other. This institution employs a force of soldiers (police) that deal directly with those who stand for the injustice. These soldiers are also people and thus taken from the same pool which contained the deficiences that necessitated the presence of the soldiers in the first place. Can anyone spot the problem here?

Seriously, why are people surprised when police do ? like this?