THE FALSE IMAGE OF CHRIST (Cesar Borgia) and The Wisdom of Solomon Prohecy

2»

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Your definition of "devil" is extremely eskewed.

No it's not the Devil is people who do wicked and deceiving things and Satan is the fallen angel and the lord of evil. I believe Satan influence humans to do evil ? and Satan had a hand in the vatican
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011
    rapluva wrote: »
    Where in the Scriptures does it say Angels, Craete?

have you ever read the book of enoch
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    waterproof wrote: »
    No it's Not the Devil is people who do wicked and deceiving things and Satan is the fallen angel and the lord of evil. I believe Satan influence humans to do evil ? and Satan had a hand in the vatican

the stories of Satan, the Devil, and Lucifer have been skewed, screwed and changed over time........

it doesn't exist
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Question: What was the image of Christ before the Cesar Borgia portrait, or did even one exist?
    Also how do Christians feel about the Catholic church's betrayal?
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011
    The image of Christ before the Cesar Borgia portrait is that he was painted black, just like all Hebrew's and the scripture say's. They have the original paintings of Christ in the vactican

watch the 2nd You tube link and you see the pope kissing a black image of the most high..............
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011

LOOK AT THAT BLACK HEBREW MAN known as YAHUSHUA BEN YOSEF he CAN pass as one of the JACKSON 5
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I was looking for this... props on the info...
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited August 2011
    have you ever read the book of enoch

There's NOTHING in there that says the Angeles have power to Create.
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011
    There's NOTHING in there that says the Angeles have power to Create.

Book of Enoch Chapter 6
    1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2 And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not 4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations 5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves 6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn 7 and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, 8 Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaq1el, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel. These are their chiefs of tens.

Chapter 7
    1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms
    2and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed
    4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against
    5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and
    6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

Chapter 8
    1 And ? taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all 2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they 3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

Chapter 9
    1 And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being
    2 shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth. And they said one to another: 'The earth made without inhabitant cries the voice of their cryingst up to the gates of heaven. 3 And now to you, the holy ones of heaven, the souls of men make their suit, saying, "Bring our cause 4 before the Most High."' And they said to the Lord of the ages: 'Lord of lords, ? of gods, King of kings, and ? of the ages, the throne of Thy glory (standeth) unto all the generations of the 5 ages, and Thy name holy and glorious and blessed unto all the ages! Thou hast made all things, and power over all things hast Thou: and all things are naked and open in Thy sight, and Thou seest all 6 things, and nothing can hide itself from Thee. Thou seest what ? hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which 7 men were striving to learn: And Semjaza, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the 9 women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. And the women have 10 borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven, and their lamentations have ascended: and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are 11 wrought on the earth. And Thou knowest all things before they come to pass, and Thou seest these things and Thou dost suffer them, and Thou dost not say to us what we are to do to them in regard to these

So the fallen angels taught man how to make weapons, that's creating and some fallen angels went into women and they bore Giants, they were apart of the creating process.

there im done with you rapluva go troll somwhere else
  • rapluva
    edited August 2011
    Book of Enoch Chapter 6
    1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2 And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not 4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations 5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves 6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn 7 and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, 8 Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaq1el, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel. These are their chiefs of tens.

Chapter 7
    1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms
    2and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed
    4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against
    5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and
    6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

Chapter 8
    1 And ? taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all 2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they 3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

Chapter 9
    1 And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being
    2 shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth. And they said one to another: 'The earth made without inhabitant cries the voice of their cryingst up to the gates of heaven. 3 And now to you, the holy ones of heaven, the souls of men make their suit, saying, "Bring our cause 4 before the Most High."' And they said to the Lord of the ages: 'Lord of lords, ? of gods, King of kings, and ? of the ages, the throne of Thy glory (standeth) unto all the generations of the 5 ages, and Thy name holy and glorious and blessed unto all the ages! Thou hast made all things, and power over all things hast Thou: and all things are naked and open in Thy sight, and Thou seest all 6 things, and nothing can hide itself from Thee. Thou seest what ? hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which 7 men were striving to learn: And Semjaza, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the 9 women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. And the women have 10 borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven, and their lamentations have ascended: and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are 11 wrought on the earth. And Thou knowest all things before they come to pass, and Thou seest these things and Thou dost suffer them, and Thou dost not say to us what we are to do to them in regard to these

So the fallen angels taught man how to make weapons, that's creating and some fallen angels went into women and they bore Giants, they were apart of the creating process.

there im done with you rapluva go troll somwhere else
    Where in Scripture doez it say Angelz have the power to "Create"?
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011
    Where in Scripture doez it say Angelz have the power to "Create"?

where in the scripture that says man can create? and they create everyday, i dont know if you is a boy or a grown man but if you is a grown man, you is told old for this kid ? and to be a troll at your age is a damn shame. Im done with you, i hit you with scriptures that shows u that Angels can create just like men.
  • rapluva
    edited August 2011
    where in the scripture that says man can create? and they create everyday, i dont know if you is a boy or a grown man but if you is a grown man, you is told old for this kid ? and to be a troll at your age is a damn shame. Im done with you, i hit you with scriptures that shows u that Angels can create just like men.

I don't know how to say this, but Where dose the Scriptures say Angels can Create?
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011
    I don't know how to say this, but you DON'T know Scripture at ALL 100%

Where dose the Scriptures say Angels can Create?

you dont know scriptures, you is a troll..... you is a fake hebrew a roman church cesar boriga apologist anytime you want talk scripture we can do that. Because again I will say again Angels can create just like man. The Book of Enoch proves that. all you do is come with your run and hit tatics. you aint built for this ? BOY. Now get your ass in bed and shut the ? up, you slowing this thread down with ?
  • rapluva
    edited August 2011
    Hebrew Israelitism is a man made (way of life)
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I was looking for this... props on the info...

No doubt, enjoy fam
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    The image of Christ before the Cesar Borgia portrait is that he was painted black, just like all Hebrew's and the scripture say's. They have the original paintings of Christ in the vactican

watch the 2nd You tube link and you see the pope kissing a black image of the most high

Props for this...
    Looking at that vid I stumbled on to a youtube clip of this old film I watched as a kid called "The Message", which tells the story of the origins of Islam. This is the first time I even noticed that the Israelites were Black in this movie. I guess race wasn't really a factor when I first watched it for me to even notice this fact.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Props for this...
    Looking at that vid I stumbled on to a youtube clip of this old film I watched as a kid called "The Message", which tells the story of the origins of Islam. This is the first time I even noticed that the Israelites were Black in this movie. I guess race wasn't really a factor when I first watched it for me to even notice this fact.

Agreed, props for the info waterproof...
    This movie seems interesting and the depiction of the different religious and ethnic groups is historically accurate.
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011
    Props for this...
    bambu wrote: »
    Agreed, props for the info waterproof...
    This movie seems interesting and the depiction of the different religious and ethnic groups is historically accurate.

No dobut to bambu and Valentine.....one thing i have learned about white people that they are known for 2 things 1) Keeping exact information on the history of the world and other races when they come in encounter with them. 2) They will hide the truth and say it's their own at the same time. but what get's them that they already on record through out history telling the truth. 3) He always keepers of our history, but some of us will believe outsiders more than their own heritage and ancestors

and come to black people they will always show where we from in their movies and make movies about our history but we so brainwashed that they know we will not pick up upon it like ^^^^^ the movie Valentine posted, go watch Roots and Amistread