I don't try to stunt all the time....
    I'm just fresh all the time!

i was bout 2 seriously reply but then i saw your location

lmaooo say no more
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Whoever started the trend of leaving the price tag ON the clothes needs to be assasinated

I used to see this like 10 years ago. I swear they were taking their clothes back to the store and buying some more because I never saw the outfit again.
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    rap doctor wrote: »
    i was bout 2 seriously reply but then i saw your location

lmaooo say no more

What happened you realized you mite be dealing with a ? fresher then you!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Flourecent kicks.. just to match your wack ass shirt i swear ? ? me .. at least i match ass ? .. ? looks ? look like ? dancehall artist and ?

If a rapper wore a glass ? charm from there chain.. you'd see 1, million negroes doing the same

"for the ? " of course.....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ? wearing that white and black scarf w/ the same ass pattern...and with everything.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I do it out of habit. I only have 3 hats in rotation tho meah. The New Eras with that Big sticker get peeled for sure tho. :

Yup, I leave the stickers on only for the reason that I don't see a point in taking them off. It's not for attention or anything
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Animal Tails. Thats just turrrriibblle
  • albertcron
    albertcron Members Posts: 5
    edited July 2011
    My worst Fashion Trend is Jeans and T-shirts. I love to wear Jeans and T-shrits. This fashion is worst for me.

edited July 2011
    ? got a problem with keeping the 59/50 sticker on they fitteds? Gtfoh son
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    ? got a problem with keeping the 59/50 sticker on they fitteds? Gtfoh son

? thats lame..

but its okay.. jus learn from ur mistake. hahaha
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    CapitalB wrote: »
    ? thats lame..

but its okay.. jus learn from ur mistake. hahaha

How is that lame my mans? What's lame about keeping a sticker on the hat? It's not the price tag, it's just a small gold and black sticker. Sorry if I don't see how that ? is lame
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    How is that lame my mans? What's lame about keeping a sticker on the hat? It's not the price tag, it's just a small gold and black sticker. Sorry if I don't see how that ? is lame

like Cali said.. its some ? broke ? do..

? where im from who did that for the most part was bummy as ? ..
    im a westside ? who grew up and kicked it on the eastside..

on LA the westside ? was the flashy ? .. eastside ? was ...easty. haha j wont say bummy.. cause eastside ? was getin money too! They was jus tacky when it came to.dressin..

? was jus always lame to me... :shrugs
  • ShencotheMC
    edited July 2011
    CapitalB wrote: »
    like Cali said.. its some ? broke ? do..

? where im from who did that for the most part was bummy as ? ..
    im a westside ? who grew up and kicked it on the eastside..

on LA the westside ? was the flashy ? .. eastside ? was ...easty. haha j wont say bummy.. cause eastside ? was getin money too! They was jus tacky when it came to.dressin..

? was jus always lame to me... :shrugs

Well Cali's a ? idiot then, but whatever floats your boat I guess. The sticker don't mean ? to me so I keep it on my 59 fifties *kanye shrug*
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Well Cali's a ? idiot then, but whatever floats your boat I guess. The sticker don't mean ? to me so I keep it on my 59 fifties *kanye shrug*

nah ? .. Cali aint idiots... u jus doin lame ? and sayin that is a way to cope..
    but like i said.. its okay.. hopefully one day ull learn from ur mistake..

but denial will only delay the process..
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ? w/ the sticker on their fitted cap.
    Anyone that does that needs to be shot in the head and be forced to live through the pain.
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    ? w/ the sticker on their fitted cap.
    Anyone that does that needs to be shot in the head and be forced to live through the pain.

a lil harsh.. but i understand the frustration. hahahaha
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I don't understand why the sticker bothers people so much lol. That is hardly a fashion trend. It's a minor detail that's fairly insignificant.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited July 2011
    I don't understand why the sticker bothers people so much lol. That is hardly a fashion trend. It's a minor detail that's fairly insignificant.

Exactly! Because I got the sticker on I'm broke or lame? Only on the IC will I hear dumb ? like that
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

Naw it's just real ? u anime fruit cup.

CapB speaking on how it is in the LA streets. Hood ? in general is bummy as ? across the board in LA but I agree Eastside ? is ? for the most part or tacky as hell. South Central is terribly marginalized, Westside ? are exposed to a tad bit more than some cat stuck in the middle of Imperial Courts.

I'm a product of my environment in the hood everyday. When I leave the hood that sticker goes off.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

Word up. I just don't see why I should spend extra seconds trying to take off the sticker, it's not a price tag or anything like that.
  • Lomexray
    Lomexray Members Posts: 4
    edited August 2011
    Keeping up with the latest fashion trends you will definitively feel good. I feel that my clothes and fashion play largely in to who I am as a person. Now days wearing skinny jeans and silk shirt is very popular fashion trend.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    tall socks with flip flops or sandals
    women wearing lingere/spanx as sexy clothing..except for me!i
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I hate trends the worst right now.. is ? walkin around in flip flops.. ? i dont even walk around in flipflops in the crib.. straight socks ?

but adidas flipflops.. where did this come from.. why the ? you come outside in flipflops.. especially to play all and change into your kicks i dont get it.. you know you ballin,.. why ? why.. its almost as bad as the whole PJ's outside trend..

WTF are you people on
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    I hate trends the worst right now.. is ? walkin around in flip flops.. ? i dont even walk around in flipflops in the crib.. straight socks ?

but adidas flipflops.. where did this come from.. why the ? you come outside in flipflops.. especially to play all and change into your kicks i dont get it.. you know you ballin,.. why ? why.. its almost as bad as the whole PJ's outside trend..

WTF are you people on

i played sports so that's where it came from for me. ? i'll still dress like that if i have nothing to do/nowhere to be on occasion. but just regular people on their bummy ? ? don't like it.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011

WTF are you people on

C'mon son, you mad at Adidas slides? ? yaself