Worst Fashion Trends in Recent History

Options

Comments

• 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i played sports so that's where it came from for me. ? i'll still dress like that if i have nothing to do/nowhere to be on occasion. but just regular people on their bummy ? ? don't like it.

Cosign ? dressed like this year round and think they killing it...
    What sports you play?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    C'mon son, you mad at Adidas slides? ? yaself
    It annoys me that its a "thing" everything now a days is orchestrated.. and trendy.. idk.. i aint with it
  • Kid Dynasty
    Kid Dynasty Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? is sheep out chea
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    damn ? cant wear flip flops now?

if i got an early class damn right im strolling in that btch with my black n white addidas flip flops
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »
    Cosign ? dressed like this year round and think they killing it...
    What sports you play?

i played basketball up until i graduated high school. i'm two years removed from it so i don't dress like it too much now.
  • KidLife10200
    KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? shaving off one side of they ? head.
  • nells james
    nells james Members Posts: 5
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Do not mix with denim jeans, it did not look good in the 1980s, it does not look good now, look with denim skirts, jeans and jackets and other solid color, if you have to wear dark denim wash, you do not want to see like a cowboy wearing a suit you.
  • statusjunk
    statusjunk Members Posts: 14
    edited October 2011
    Options
    those affliction shirts that look like a fat anime kid's drawing pad, bad tattoo flash and a dungeons and dragons game all had some kind of horrible industrial accident and got combined..
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Them high top wrestling shoes was the worst. Hate them ? so much. Supras or some ? ,and they more than a buck. I wouldn't pay more than 50 for that ? .

Also im not sure if its strictly a regional or youth thing but all the teens here now rock them big ugly bulky running shoes with their jeans now. ? woulda got clowned for that ? back a couple years ago.
  • statusjunk
    statusjunk Members Posts: 14
    edited October 2011
    Options
    feminine like sandals
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    the Rosary trend...I'm not the most religious person, but that ? juts annoys me seeing folks wear rosary beads while they're smoking, drinking, smacking a ? on the ass etc...
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    the Rosary trend...I'm not the most religious person, but that ? juts annoys me seeing folks wear rosary beads while they're smoking, drinking, smacking a ? on the ass etc...

thats my homie..
    ? aint even catholic.. smh..
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Those rosary beads and wooden jesus pieces

good-wood-jesus-piece.jpg

not feelin it personally
    at first i thought it was fresh
    but it got played out over night

a damn shame when young ice can take a ? on Shenco
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    a damn shame when young ice can take a ? on Shenco

Lolololololol
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    Options
    *in tears* hahahahahahahahahahahaha ? u got me rollin...

? bout to come in here and be like" Pikaaaaaaaaaaaaa CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! hahaha
  • 6ft5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    *in tears* hahahahahahahahahahahaha ? u got me rollin...

? bout to come in here and be like" Pikaaaaaaaaaaaaa CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! hahaha

Lolololololololololololololol that ? was hype about some ray bans. Ray Bans really? Lolololololol
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »
    Lolololololololololololololol that ? was hype about some ray bans. Ray Bans really? Lolololololol

right?? sometimes u jus gotta let a ? talk..u aint even gotta gett'em.. they do it to themselves everytime....
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? w/ the sticker on their fitted cap.
    Anyone that does that needs to be shot in the head and be forced to live through the pain.

Yknow B, I was about to take the stickers off of my hats thinking "why DO I leave this on here"...and then I saw a circle underneath the sticker thats a different shade than the rest of the hat so the stickers staying on.
    blackrain wrote: »

Im guilty of this lol. ? is fresh. Im an atheist tho so I feel no guilt or hypocrisy wearing them.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yknow B, I was about to take the stickers off of my hats thinking "why DO I leave this on here"...and then I saw a circle underneath the sticker thats a different shade than the rest of the hat so the stickers staying on.

We have a winner.
  • KingKemet
    KingKemet Members Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol' boy said a moustache is a fashion trend lol. Ok, I've had a trimmed stache since I was 16 years old and I'm damn near 37 now. just make sure you keep that boy trimmed and neat and you straight. None of that big ass bushy ? , or that raggedy ass caterpillar looking stache either.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    I do it out of habit. I only have 3 hats in rotation tho meah. The New Eras with that Big sticker get peeled for sure tho. :

Yup, I leave the stickers on only for the reason that I don't see a point in taking them off. It's not for attention or anything

I tried to take those stickers off couple times it didnt only half did so I was stuck with a fitted that had half the 50/50 sticker and sometimes when it did u could still see the indent a slight cirice where the sticker was. It if u take it off wrong u could damage the fabric.

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No grown man should be weraing sandals or flip flops outside of the house... only pass in my eyes is if your on a vaction somplace hot at beach or pool other than that wearing sandals or flipflops to class or to go outside is wack and suspect.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tall t's, tags on clothes, skinny jeans, females shavin half their hair off,
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingKemet wrote: »
    Ol' boy said a moustache is a fashion trend lol. Ok, I've had a trimmed stache since I was 16 years old and I'm damn near 37 now. just make sure you keep that boy trimmed and neat and you straight. None of that big ass bushy ? , or that raggedy ass caterpillar looking stache either.

you mean the ? mustache? haha
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    49432d58.jpg

Chinos need to ? die. Dunno what it's like in the US but in the UK every bloke is wearing them at the moment.