eddie long victim arrested for gun & drugs.

Options
needmorecash
needmorecash Members Posts: 253
edited July 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Jamal Parris, 24, was driving a white 2011 BMW in Miami Beach Tuesday evening when a Florida Highway Patrol officer noticed that it had no tags.

Sgt. Seth Dubinsky stopped the car. When he approached it, he smelled marijuana, he told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Thursday.

Dubinsky searched the car and said he found 181 grams of marijuana, which is worth about $1,000 on the street. He said he also found 50 clear plastic baggies and a Taurus semiautomatic handgun. He said Parris also was carrying $1,250 in cash.

Jamal Parris is one of the three men who accused Bishop Eddie Long with sexual misconduct and recently settled for $6 million dollars which means all three receive $100,ooo a year payout over 20 years.

“The felony marijuana coupled with the numerous clear plastic zip lock bags, and the carious denominations of cash…along with the firearm is indicative of a drug dealer,” the officers report noted. Parris was booked in the Miami-Dade County Jail, but made bail the same night

Jamal Parris you are the bama of the week . . . .

dude trying to flip that money already? didnt he get millions. . .cmon son gtfohwtbs

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    thats dumb as ? ....i aint hatin on him tryin to keep that ? rollin...but u ridin in a new beamer wit 7 ounces and a burner?...wit baggies?...i hope he had just scored or sum ? ...otherwise he wanted that ? to happen...prolly had some rick ross playin....smh @ fake ass hustlers
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    329.jpg
  • needmorecash
    edited July 2011
    Options
    he aint have any tags on the car. . . .dayummm

and he gets 100k a year for the next 20 years. . .

he need some guidance. . .he acting out. . when i was just out of high school, a bunch of us use to hang together. . .goin out, running the streets. sleeping over whoever house. sharing 40's .. . had a couple folks with us that had good families, , ,had monies. . .but they wanted to be hood.
    they rather hang around us drinking and whatever than go home and sleep in a real bed. .. he known all around the A as the well you know. . . .i dont want to ? a joke on him.
    i hope he getting some councelling
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? dont like ugly????
  • needmorecash
    edited July 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    ? dont like ugly????

folks say that alot, where does that come from . . .

anyway. . as hard as he had to work for that money.. .i wouldnt be giving it to the police
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? dont like ugly????

......and then some........
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    eddie2time wrote: »
    folks say that alot, where does that come from . . .

anyway. . as hard as he had to work for that money.. .i wouldnt be giving it to the police

when u do somethin against what ? wants and somethin bad happens then he punishes u..
    and the onlookers say "see.. ? dont like ugly"

so in essence.. ? is upset with the boy tellin on his pastor..

..and he hates kimi. hahahahaha
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    when u do somethin against what ? wants and somethin bad happens then he punishes u..
    and the onlookers say "see.. ? dont like ugly"

so in essence.. ? is upset with the boy tellin on his pastor..

..and he hates kimi. hahahahaha

So basically you're saying ? cosigns ? pastors taking back shotting of them purty boys. am i right? hmm.. /very ? .
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    So basically you're saying ? cosigns ? pastors taking back shotting of them purty boys. am i right? hmm.. /very ? .

yehp.. thats what im sayin.. ? 's a ? . hahahaha
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nah, the ugly part was the ? was ? around with a married man as an adult(so he claims), and when he was getting hit off with money, trips, and gifts it was all good. But when the purse strings were cut he wanted to play the "I was taken advantage of" ? role even though he was a grown ass man who knew what the ? he was doing.

The ? knew the job was dangerous when he took it, so don't whistle like a bird and expect sympathy, when you willingly let a man ? you for a couple dollars.

Move to Buffalo

FOHWTBS
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ya'll know Eddie Long is part of the Boule society..I wouldn't be surprised if they was keeping tabs on old boy to get him caught up for opening his mouth about the incident.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Not surprising, we are talking about someone that let a grown man convince him of taking it up the ass. n/h
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lmao...this ? step said move to buffalo
  • needmorecash
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i dont know if i believe in that boule stuff although i seen the videos.. .

what you mean he knew it was a dangerous job.? . .was that a ? referrence like ? . . .or you just meant its dangerous having a man like eddie long BEHIND you? ..

im starting to think that there is a switch up a mans ? that can be hit and instantly turn a man ? ?

yall thoughts? what else can it be
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    eddie2time wrote: »
    i dont know if i believe in that boule stuff although i seen the videos.. .

what you mean he knew it was a dangerous job.? . .was that a ? referrence like ? . . .or you just meant its dangerous having a man like eddie long BEHIND you? ..

im starting to think that there is a switch up a mans ? that can be hit and instantly turn a man ? ?

yall thoughts? what else can it be

This.....
    http://www.askmen.com/dating/vanessa/23_love_secrets.html
    You’ve probably spent a considerable amount of time studying the female ? : How to find it, how to stimulate it and how to turn a woman into putty with a ? orgasm. What most men are far less familiar with is their own male ? . That’s right; some of you may be surprised to learn that the prostate is, essentially, the male equivalent of a woman’s ? -- and yours is far, far easier to find. We realize that, for some, the idea of exploring this area may be taboo, but if you keep an open mind while reading this article, our advice could lead you to one of the best orgasms you could ever hope for.

/? level ? , wtf was ? thinking?