Can You Be a Jealous Person And Get Into Heaven

TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited March 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Song of Songs (Song of Solomon) 8:6, says "jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame."

Proverbs 6:32-35 says: "whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away. For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance. He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts."

according to these scriptures jealously is a bad thing and unchristianlike right?

Exodus 34:14-"For thou shalt worship no other ? : for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous ? ."

so ? will prevent people from getting to heaven if there jealous but he himself is jealous...whats up with that?

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    Gods bitchmade plain and simple, if someone doesnt believe in him and does good on earth why should they not be allowed in neither? So someone who does good and helps people but doesnt believe is not allowed in, but someone can murder and ? and still be permitted in as long as hes a believer he will be forgiven, this ? guys so angry at ? yet he has some really feminen qualities for being a male, I mean this guy wrecks the earth and takes one persons issues out on everyone all the time because hes mad. Not cause of everyone no, we all must suffer at times for someones sins although we have nothin to do with that person. I say we all sue ? for harassment and assault and recommend he take anger management courses.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Gods bitchmade plain and simple, if someone doesnt believe in him and does good on earth why should they not be allowed in neither? So someone who does good and helps people but doesnt believe is not allowed in, but someone can murder and ? and still be permitted in as long as hes a believer he will be forgiven, this ? guys so angry at ? yet he has some really feminen qualities for being a male, I mean this guy wrecks the earth and takes one persons issues out on everyone all the time because hes mad. Not at everyone know, we all must suffer at times for someones sins although we have nothin to do with that person. I say we all sue ? for harassment and assault and recommend he take anger management courses.

lmao at this statement
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    i dont see why not.. it would only be bein "? like" ..i mean he even admitted to being jealous..

im sorry but i cant worship an emotionally unstable person/diety/entity.. im starting to think maybe ? is a female.. none of his works were well thought out and he's very emotional and its affecting his judgement! lol