del rio will be the first to not win a title off hiw mitb win...

Options
illestni99ainne
illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
According to 24wrestling.com WWE brass decided at last minute to not let del Rio win when he cashed in his chance. So I have seen wrestler do that and the champ at the time got out of it someway so it didn't count. So with del Rio his counts? And I don't understand why no push for del Rio one moment the machinevis behind him the next...getting the mvp treatment I mean if miz can get a title run why not a chicano wrestler trying to fulfill his destiny.....

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    when did del rio cash in?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ion think bryan danielson gon win neither..
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i dont see either daniel or del rio cashing it in for title
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    According to 24wrestling.com WWE brass decided at last minute to not let del Rio win when he cashed in his chance. So I have seen wrestler do that and the champ at the time got out of it someway so it didn't count. So with del Rio his counts? And I don't understand why no push for del Rio one moment the machinevis behind him the next...getting the mvp treatment I mean if miz can get a title run why not a chicano wrestler trying to fulfill his destiny.....

Del Rio is not a chicano. Chicano is an american citizen with mexican heritage according to him he is "puro latino", full blooded mexican born and raised. At least, thats what his character says. Whether he is or not is a different subject.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I would really like both bran and del Rio to win but we all know super cena will get it back esp before wrestlemania
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't see WWE/World Champion in Del Rio, I just don't.

His attack on Punk at MITB doesn't count as a cash in because the bell never rang. So they'll figure out how to either take the briefcase from him or he be the first to lose after cashing in.

As for Daniel Bryan, I think they'll try to push him a little more as a reputable challenger since the current champion could put on a good match with him. I don't think Danielson's character is the type to sneak attack anyone for his shot. I think he'll announce he's going after the title to give the champion time to prepare.

**SPOILER ALERT**

- At Tuesday’s WWE Smackdown tapings from Minneapolis, Minnisota, SmackDown’s Money in the Bank briefcase holder Daniel Bryan announced that he will be cashing in his contract at … Wrestlemania 28.

Now, lets see if the WWE finds a way to get the briefcase off Danielson based on who's champion around 'Mania.
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why nare they pushing him so fast anyways
  • Mally_G
    edited July 2011
    Options
    they pushing him fast because of his Latin/Hispanic background.

since the E has a large fanbase in Mexico and abroad, they need to push someone those people can relate to or cheer for. So it's not because he's good, it's because it's to make a certain demographic happy. You make that demographic happy, and they will flood the gates when they tour into that region and pump doe into Vince's pockets.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So cuz he's not white.. I get it. Not surprised.. of course the WWE can be using the Internet to swerve us.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Good.

I'm a Del Rio fan but damn finally. Every MITB winner cashed in to win the title, finally a change. It's going along with the whole change the WWE is doing right now. Things are always predictible right? Del Rio will get his shot, just not right now. Del Rio would make a great champion, just stay heel.
  • bugsmalone730
    bugsmalone730 Members Posts: 54
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I also think they are pushing him because Mysterios time is probably getting shorter witht he E.. and without Mysterios what Mexican would they have to hold the down their hispanic following.. Plus with a push to Del RIO they will get a Chicano to push as well and make it a bigger battle
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so ? push him to win the rumble and mitb now they dont want him being champ
  • Mally_G
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I also think they are pushing him because Mysterios time is probably getting shorter witht he E.. and without Mysterios what Mexican would they have to hold the down their hispanic following.. Plus with a push to Del RIO they will get a Chicano to push as well and make it a bigger battle

Mysterio is going to get pushed again. They hired Sin Cara to replace Mysterio but he blew it with his botched moves during matches, and now the Wellness suspension. Word is, they may not bring back Sin Cara once he serves his suspension, opening up another opportunity for Rey to get another push.

The WWE understands there is a huge following in the Latino/Hispanic demographic and they will always have someone to represent those people. Until that well dries, expect a Latin/Hispanic wrestler, no matter their skill, to get shine for a long time in the WWE.
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Damn Sin Cara ? up.

I hear they take those steroids because of their injuries. To build back muscle and ? .

I still think Randy Orton is on something. ? what they gotta say

I wonder when Rey gonna hang it uo
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Del Rio will win the WWE title...beleive that!!!
    It will have nothing to do with the MITB
    Summerslam may be the time....but if not, it will happen!
    It's His Destiny!
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    he don't need the MITB, the man already won the Royal Rumble