The reason why United States and NATO are after Ghaddafi in his own Country.

Options
13»

Comments

• tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Why people like to yell "conspiracy" when they getting slayed? Do you know what a conspiracy is? A plan, plain and simple.

con·spir·a·cy /kənˈspɪrəsi/ Show Spelled
    [kuhn-spir-uh-see] Show IPA

–noun, plural -cies.
    1. the act of conspiring.
    2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
    3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose
    The slave trade was a conspiracy. The Tuskegee experiment was a conspiracy. Forced sterilization is a conspiracy. Gerrymandering is a conspiracy. Rather than throw out the conspiracy canard, address the points I made if they are invalid.

The slave trade was not a conspiracy ? . The Tuskegee experiment was. Forced sterilization is/was. Gerrymandering is not a fuckn conspiracy if its done all the time. You learn about gerrymandering in high school. That's like political science 101.

A new proposed congressional map in Texas goes to surprisingly long lengths to stretch the number of Republican districts in the state’s delegation.

Despite the Lonestar State voting 55 percent for Republicans in the 2008 presidential race, the GOP-controlled legislature’s proposed map features 26 districts that went for Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) out of a total of 36 districts, according to a Fix analysis based on data from the Texas Legislative Council. That’s 72 percent of districts that favor Republicans on paper.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/post/the-gops-strong-texas-gerrymander/2011/06/02/AGP56VHH_blog.html
    So since 43 percent of the people in the US are dissatisfied with the current administration does that mean they are justified in armed rebellion?

No the two aren't even equal. There is a difference between dissatisfaction and rebellion.
    The dudes in Bengazi enjoyed almost no support that is why they had to call in NATO. Why doesn't the US go into Saudi Arabia , they have had a feudal monarchy for well over 140 years and there people live like ? , except for the Saud family. Why didnt they go into Egypt when Mubarak was the president and he did nothing for Egypt?
    Me:
    "Our army will be in Libya, and Muammar Gaddafi will be in it until the last moment ... We will eradicate them [enemies] all."
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/21/gaddafi-son-muammar-libya

thats a motherfuckn call for a motherfuckn massacre...wtf are you dudes on??? Once he says that, your conspiracy threat is out the window. He just invited Nato forces to ? him. What don't y'all get about that???
    Me:
    A former Libyan ambassador says the international community must act now to stop the massacre in his country and world leaders need to deliver more than "silly speeches".

Ali Aujali, a former ambassador to the US, called on president Barack Obama to save Libya, saying that he must act quickly.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-02-24/silly-speeches-wont-stop-libyan-massacre/1956446

Are you ? forgetting everything that transpired after the Egyptian Revolution??? So we just gonna pretend that Libyan diplomats weren't calling for US help??? That destroys your conspiracy credibility. The problem with your thesis, is that is built off the faulty premise that Gaddafi is a victim of US Imperialism. Wrong. Wrong. He's a victim of a public relations disaster and extreme stupidity.
    Me:
    Snipers shot protesters, artillery and helicopter gunships were used against crowds of demonstrators, and thugs armed with hammers and swords attacked families in their homes as the Libyan regime sought to crush the uprising.

"Dozens were killed ... We are in the midst of a massacre here," a witness told Reuters. The man said he helped take victims to hospital in Benghazi.

Libyan Muslim leaders told security forces to stop killing civilians, responding to a spiralling death toll from unrest which threatens veteran leader Muammar Gaddafi's authority.

Mourners leaving a funeral for protesters in the eastern city of Benghazi came under fire, killing at least 15 people and wounding many more.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8335934/Libya-protests-140-massacred-as-Gaddafi-sends-in-snipers-to-crush-dissent.html

So we're just going to ignore the blood in the sand??? And Step ain't winning ? . All you ? agreeing with him can't see through the conspiracy ? . To make a conspiracy seem truthful, you have to mask the philosophical follies with things the reader agrees with. So it makes your conspiracy true by association. But when you single it out, and put it to the test, you see that it always falls back on the belief that "america does no good, america is always bad, *enter subject* is a victim of american interest."

The point of the matter is, American was just slurping Gaddafi. Gaddafi got on tv acting all ? like. His son got on tv acting like a G. They said the wrong things. And the International community singled them out. If Gaddafi does not say anything, if he does not call for blood, ? gets swept under the rug. Blame Gaddafi, don't blame the US for seeing a potential human rights violation in PUBLIC VIEW and stopping it. Everybody and their momma knows, once CNN is reporting heavy about you, the UN is coming through with an investigation. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

The real conspiracy is, that of all the militant dictators in the world, why is Gaddafi the evil villain. That's a conspiracy.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    this is going to be one of those times where i have to say "why is a poster who specializes in having a ? attitude towards me complaining about my attitude"

So you are going to let your dislike for me and my observation about "alternative" lifestyles and your career decision influence you from fulfilling your obligations as a mod by assisting the fine members of this community? Aiiight.
    "immediately," as in, "in the first post responding to my comment about Chivers." there was no prior discussion of that/the NYT where you did not make it a racial issue.

Oh, immediately means something different know? I got ya, thanks!
    part of my point is that you're going on about this topic while saying you hadn't heard about the possibility of it not having been his actual daughter. part of it is that you're taking his word for it in a debate where you're saying certain sources aren't qualified to weigh in.

I heard those claims. That is what they do when they attempt to justify their deeds. They ? a black man and bring up his criminal record to justify killing him or they issue denial claims of events like their word is sufficient. I always give powerful white people the benefit of non-doubt.
    Actually, I always assumed it was his adopted daughter because that is what I was told from day 1. I just consider it irrelevant because it was a little girl and whether she was his biologically is not really an issue. I am from a school of thought that children are children. I don't buy into this white people nonsense of step, adopted, and half ? . I have taken a child into my home and I treat him like he came from ? . Shame on you for trying to justify wickedness in the name of genealogy.
    actually, i put "adopted daughter" in quotes because it's possibly untrue, but often reported regarding her. but i note you have not failed to leap to an insult.

See above. I don't believe you based on the vein of the conversation. C'mon Jank.
    that has not "aggressed" upon you? what was the basis for Operation El Dorado Canyon again?

The basis was US aggresssion prior to El Dorado if you want to know the truth.

The basis was the US had been had been invading territorial waters(Gulf of SiDRA) around Libya for years and began escalating ships in that area. Which Libya responded to. The US had mini battles with Libyan forces KILLING Libyans and destroying property . The US and Europe were also supporting many Anti-Qadaffi forces, some of which attempted assasination and killed many Libyans who were pro-Qadaffi. The bombing of the discoteque which many are still in doubt about who was actually involved was just a pretext for lying ass Great Communicator and his demonic staff to move out. Where is Berlin located again? Oh, they must of thought he meant Berlin, PA

Now please tell me how moving warships and warplanes into another countries territorial waters, using foreigners and your spy agencies to try to assassinate that nation's leaders and bombing their nation killing innocent civilians is aggression?

Is Berlin in the US? And would Foreign nations be justified in attacking US soil because of actions committed by it's public servants against their people? Answer these questions please.

except that all the stuff zulfiqar talked about that you're now praising "independent sources" for reporting was reported by the mainstream media you were trashing

This would be true except for the fact that it is not. The mainstream media made none of the claims I did in this thread and other related one. They were to busy trying to demonize Qadaffi.

Actually if you followed my exchange with donas you will see that I suggested that he read other sources outside of the mainstream hence...gasp!.. me making a distinction between mainstream and others. This was before zulfiqar came in the thread.
  • And Step
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Did I mention, that you don't have to mention that they are facts?........since I said that Exact same thing about Libya's oil? Weeks ago!....back when CIA first started their "ground" intervention in Libya?

... someone here didn't quite understand why we would want Libya's oil, so you sucked up scholarship I dropped, as usual

Watch it, from here on....because I have been known to sue, for plagiarizing

I unblocked you because I was curious on what you could have possibly the ? to say, Rusty. As usual you really tell it like it aint.

I find it hard to believe that you can be astute enough to follow foreign affairs because you are always begging white people to do right by negroes. If you did say it I wouldn't know, I don't usually read your post except just to clown you. Besides those facts I stated mostly had nothing to do with the CIA, oops.

Tell the truth, when you first heard about Libya, you probably thought "Why is NATO bombing the maker of canned and frozen fruits and vegetables? ? ! Where am I going to get my corn?"

Back to ignore for you.
  • And Step
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL I'm not a one dimensional person, I just observe the evidence in front of me, do some research (from different sources, outside the US and inside) and come to a solid conclusion. Just like one would do with any math or science problem. Some American and western wars have been to settle defensive and moral disputes(WW2, Civil war etc) . Some have been for economic reasons (Vietnam comes to mind). But there are some when imperialism and stealing resources is the main goal.

Do some research on these things and you will see for yourself. I have no reason to say things if I don't have the evidence to back me up. Don't be too trusting of the govt, especially when you see us CLEARLY spending tons of money building institutions, oil fields, bases, embassies, and jobs near our neverending Middle East wars. Meanwhile, the corporations who benefit from these wars are getting hella rich and the US economy is cutting infrastructure projects and the jobs of American workers. I have no reason to bash Obama, unless I see him clearly imitating Bush, and sadly he's doing that. I never said he had puppet masters though, he could truly believe the Middle East needs endless wars. Maybe the wars are keeping our gas lines and oil supplies very good??? If that's the case, be real about it and say the wars are for oil and future gas line reserves. Lets stop pretending the wars are to create peace when killing civilians for 10 years has only brought us more hatred, along with Bush's foreign policy.

Exactly, KingBlaze. People are totally ignoring the financial boon this is creating for companies who benefit from this sort of things. So all of a sudden this war has nothing to do with economic interests, just concern for the people? FOHWTBS.

Hey, there has been a war waging in Central Africa for decades over diamonds and other resources. An estimated 5 million people have lost their lives and millions other have been maimed, injured and brutalized. Why not try to stop that? Because the diamonds end up getting in the hands of the Europeans and people like Pat Robertson, regardless to who is in control so they could care less.
  • And Step
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    –noun, plural -cies.
    1. the act of conspiring.
    2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
    3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose

Thank you for cosigning
    The slave trade was not a conspiracy ? . The Tuskegee experiment was. Forced sterilization is/was. Gerrymandering is not a fuckn conspiracy if its done all the time. You learn about gerrymandering in high school. That's like political science 101.[

It is for sheep like you. But conspirators are on Poltical science 104. For you to say the slave trade wasn't a conspiracy is so manifestly ignorant I don't even know where to start. Ok, let's start in Europe where the Rulers wanted to expand into the New World. They needed able bodied people to chart this course because they were not going to do it. They got together and formed a plan(conspiracy). So when they touched down in Africa do you think they told the Africans they were going to take them from their lands, enslaved them, murder some, throw overboard some and totally disconnect them from their land, language, and culture, and the Africans said 'Word? That's whats up! sign me up and ? !".

A new proposed congressional map in Texas goes to surprisingly long lengths to stretch the number of Republican districts in the state’s delegation.

Despite the Lonestar State voting 55 percent for Republicans in the 2008 presidential race, the GOP-controlled legislature’s proposed map features 26 districts that went for Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) out of a total of 36 districts, according to a Fix analysis based on data from the Texas Legislative Council. That’s 72 percent of districts that favor Republicans on paper.

This is what they presented to you. What do you think they discussed behind closed doors before they submitted this? SMH, This is a conspiracy you idiot. They are trying to increase republican districts so they gain greater control over the governmental process and push through their agenda. SMH.

No the two aren't even equal. There is a difference between dissatisfaction and rebellion.

Of course there is. Dissatisfaction leads to rebellion. Why you think the militia groups are talking rebellion? Why you think the tea party is carrying guns at rallies? Why you think the Gov't is opening up concentration camps, doing door to door combat drills and running into peoples homes in poor neighborhoods with armed personnel carrier vehicles?

thats a motherfuckn call for a motherfuckn massacre...wtf are you dudes on??? Once he says that, your conspiracy threat is out the window. He just invited Nato forces to ? him. What don't y'all get about that???

That is a warning to those rebels who have killed innocent civilians(none of this was happening, before they started), that you will get dealt with. If any US citizens did what those rebels did, they would have been slaughtered immediately. Point Blank, period. ANd the US would not give a ? what anybody thought. WACO, MOVE, Tulsa, and many other assaults have taken place against rebels. This dumb cracka posting ABC news like they are credible and unbiased.

Are you ? forgetting everything that transpired after the Egyptian Revolution??? So we just gonna pretend that Libyan diplomats weren't calling for US help??? That destroys your conspiracy credibility. The problem with your thesis, is that is built off the faulty premise that Gaddafi is a victim of US Imperialism. Wrong. Wrong. He's a victim of a public relations disaster and extreme stupidity.

You mean the Egypt we gave Billions to every year so they can oppress and neglect their people? Egypt and Libya are two way different situations. Libya's people live way better than Egytians without foreign aid. The Libyan diplomats are scared. People jump ship when they are scared. It's called being ? made.

Question ? . How come these diplomats didn't jump ship before the rebellions started? This is not about public relations. He has been assaulted in the Us media for years as being the incarnate of Satan himself. The ironic thing is he has done better by his people than your government has done by you. Now who is stupid?
    So we're just going to ignore the blood in the sand??? And Step ain't winning ? . All you ? agreeing with him can't see through the conspiracy ? . To make a conspiracy seem truthful, you have to mask the philosophical follies with things the reader agrees with. So it makes your conspiracy true by association. But when you single it out, and put it to the test, you see that it always falls back on the belief that "america does no good, america is always bad, *enter subject* is a victim of american interest."

? , are you going to post anything factual or you just going to run off at the mouth with your feelings on your sleeve? Nobody said America was all bad. But right is right and wrong is wrong. You idiots operate from a premise that if America does it then it is right and OK. Nothing can be further from the truth. You didn't even know the facts about Libya, yet you were running your mouth because you have been trained to believe anything they put forth on TV is true. I presented facts, historical context, as well as current side-bar events as well. If you can't do any of that that to bolster your argument, then sit your ass down.
    The point of the matter is, American was just slurping Gaddafi. Gaddafi got on tv acting all ? like. His son got on tv acting like a G. They said the wrong things. And the International community singled them out. If Gaddafi does not say anything, if he does not call for blood, ? gets swept under the rug. Blame Gaddafi, don't blame the US for seeing a potential human rights violation in PUBLIC VIEW and stopping it. Everybody and their momma knows, once CNN is reporting heavy about you, the UN is coming through with an investigation. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Further proof of the fraudulence of the UN. The Un is supposed to investigate and work on behalf of all it's members not just Western and US media outlets. This is proof that they are a bully pulpit for the Powerful nations. Libya has a news source why did not the UN investigates it's claim? You talk ? what Qadaffi should have done from behind a computer at a college dorm that your mommy and daddy paying for. He sees his people getting slaughtered and International intervention and he has to react in a manner that is best for his citizens. His track record is superior in the last 40 years to any US president and African, Mid Eastern leader in improving the condition and quality of life for his nations citizens. If he was white and American you all would claiming him the greatest president ever.
    The real conspiracy is, that of all the militant dictators in the world, why is Gaddafi the evil villain. That's a conspiracy.

LOL. Dictator. Look up the word dictator.

You know nothing about the world view of Qadaffi. Have you ever left the continent of North America or Europe? You go by what you are told. He is easily the most respected and admired leader in Africa, hands down. He is not an economist, scientist, nor engineer, doctor, but he was able to through advisors who are experts in those fields raise the financial stability, build the infrastructure, increase the mortality rate by nearly three decades, build a man-made river bringing water from the gulf to it's deserts. Dictators don't take advise from people. Dictators think they are experts in everything and broker no dissent.
  • And Step
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    What do u read doggie?

No diss just wondering

I read a lot of things. I read mainstream publications, but I just learned in matters of foreign policy and governmental/authority issues, they really can't be trusted. They are hindered by their need for corporate dollars and too many conflict of interest relationships between editors and outside sources. I have seen people get canned because they did not tow the company line. You ever notice what happens to journalist who are even slightly critical of Israel?

I do a lot of cross referencing.

My favorite mediums are the IPS/GIN, The Final Call, Al-Jazeera, Peoples World, Globalinfo.org, Townhall.com, these are the main ones, but I do read others from time to time.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

Thank you for cosigning

It is for sheep like you. But conspirators are on Poltical science 104. For you to say the slave trade wasn't a conspiracy is so manifestly ignorant I don't even know where to start. Ok, let's start in Europe where the Rulers wanted to expand into the New World. They needed able bodied people to chart this course because they were not going to do it. They got together and formed a plan(conspiracy). So when they touched down in Africa do you think they told the Africans they were going to take them from their lands, enslaved them, murder some, throw overboard some and totally disconnect them from their land, language, and culture, and the Africans said 'Word? That's whats up! sign me up and ? !".

This is what they presented to you. What do you think they discussed behind closed doors before they submitted this? SMH, This is a conspiracy you idiot. They are trying to increase republican districts so they gain greater control over the governmental process and push through their agenda. SMH.

Of course there is. Dissatisfaction leads to rebellion. Why you think the militia groups are talking rebellion? Why you think the tea party is carrying guns at rallies? Why you think the Gov't is opening up concentration camps, doing door to door combat drills and running into peoples homes in poor neighborhoods with armed personnel carrier vehicles?

That is a warning to those rebels who have killed innocent civilians(none of this was happening, before they started), that you will get dealt with. If any US citizens did what those rebels did, they would have been slaughtered immediately. Point Blank, period. ANd the US would not give a ? what anybody thought. WACO, MOVE, Tulsa, and many other assaults have taken place against rebels. This dumb cracka posting ABC news like they are credible and unbiased.

You mean the Egypt we gave Billions to every year so they can oppress and neglect their people? Egypt and Libya are two way different situations. Libya's people live way better than Egytians without foreign aid. The Libyan diplomats are scared. People jump ship when they are scared. It's called being ? made.

Question ? . How come these diplomats didn't jump ship before the rebellions started? This is not about public relations. He has been assaulted in the Us media for years as being the incarnate of Satan himself. The ironic thing is he has done better by his people than your government has done by you. Now who is stupid?

? , are you going to post anything factual or you just going to run off at the mouth with your feelings on your sleeve? Nobody said America was all bad. But right is right and wrong is wrong. You idiots operate from a premise that if America does it then it is right and OK. Nothing can be further from the truth. You didn't even know the facts about Libya, yet you were running your mouth because you have been trained to believe anything they put forth on TV is true. I presented facts, historical context, as well as current side-bar events as well. If you can't do any of that that to bolster your argument, then sit your ass down.

Further proof of the fraudulence of the UN. The Un is supposed to investigate and work on behalf of all it's members not just Western and US media outlets. This is proof that they are a bully pulpit for the Powerful nations. Libya has a news source why did not the UN investigates it's claim? You talk ? what Qadaffi should have done from behind a computer at a college dorm that your mommy and daddy paying for. He sees his people getting slaughtered and International intervention and he has to react in a manner that is best for his citizens. His track record is superior in the last 40 years to any US president and African, Mid Eastern leader in improving the condition and quality of life for his nations citizens. If he was white and American you all would claiming him the greatest president ever.

LOL. Dictator. Look up the word dictator.

You know nothing about the world view of Qadaffi. Have you ever left the continent of North America or Europe? You go by what you are told. He is easily the most respected and admired leader in Africa, hands down. He is not an economist, scientist, nor engineer, doctor, but he was able to through advisors who are experts in those fields raise the financial stability, build the infrastructure, increase the mortality rate by nearly three decades, build a man-made river bringing water from the gulf to it's deserts. Dictators don't take advise from people. Dictators think they are experts in everything and broker no dissent.

You totally proved my point about you being a conspiracy theorist.......

Oh and I'm Liberian by the way, thanks. Don't talk to me about dictators b...my family went to school with Charles Taylor.

? love assuming....and trolling....assuming and trolling
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have nothing to add other than And Step is dropping gems in here. Keep up the good work brother
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So you are going to let your dislike for me and my observation about "alternative" lifestyles and your career decision influence you from fulfilling your obligations as a mod by assisting the fine members of this community? Aiiight.
    no, i'm going to let the fact that you post in the manner you do dictate how i respond to your posts.
    Oh, immediately means something different know? I got ya, thanks!
    hey, feel free to point out to me where you responded to my point prior to that without trying to make it a racial thing. i'll wait.
    I always give powerful white people the benefit of non-doubt.
    ...which, of course, includes Gaddafi, which also means that even your railing against "powerful white people" is done as is convenient
    Shame on you for trying to justify wickedness in the name of genealogy. ... See above. I don't believe you based on the vein of the conversation. C'mon Jank.
    no, you "don't believe me" because you've decided to stop pretending to debate the topic and run with insults and accusations.
    The bombing of the discoteque which many are still in doubt about who was actually involved was just a pretext for lying ass Great Communicator and his demonic staff to move out.
    i love this internet argument: it's totally justified to attack US personnel in Germany because of what the US does, only it wasn't actually done by the people who'd be totally justified in doing it. how about this: pick if you want to call it "justified" or "not done by Libya" and then we can go from there.
    Is Berlin in the US?
    you're right, the US has never responded to attacks on their personnel outside US soil negatively
    This would be true except for the fact that it is not. The mainstream media made none of the claims I did in this thread and other related one.
    unfortunately, that was a response to what zulfiqar posted, so what i posted is actually true. i guess we're trying to run with a tangent here because you're having trouble keeping track of the posts now? but that's happened before.
  • And Step
    edited July 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    no, i'm going to let the fact that you post in the manner you do dictate how i respond to your posts.

awightfugyouden.
    hey, feel free to point out to me where you responded to my point prior to that without trying to make it a racial thing. i'll wait

Translation: I don't like the fact you punctuated that truth with the word, ? .
    no, you "don't believe me" because you've decided to stop pretending to debate the topic and run with insults and accusations.

No, I don't believe you because you tried to justify murder with a silly little scenario.
    i love this internet argument: it's totally justified to attack US personnel in Germany because of what the US does, only it wasn't actually done by the people who'd be totally justified in doing it. how about this: pick if you want to call it "justified" or "not done by Libya" and then we can go from there.

Ok, I notice you didn't address the Us aggression, nor the Western backed assasination attempts, prior. So I guess you recognized your points were full o ?
    you're right, the US has never responded to attacks on their personnel outside US soil negatively

Well it is kind of hard to call it an aggression or attack when you killed more of their people first and encroached upon their territory. Some people believe it or not Jank, are not ? made just because they see the red, white, and blue
    unfortunately, that was a response to what zulfiqar posted, so what i posted is actually true. i guess we're trying to run with a tangent here because you're having trouble keeping track of the posts now? but that's happened before.

? please. You are the king of derailing.

And I never have a ? attitude toward you. Most times I am in jest mode just ? with you. Don't take this the wrong way. I apologize to you and your life partner I gave you that impression.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I read mainstream publications, but I just learned in matters of foreign policy and governmental/authority issues, they really can't be trusted. They are hindered by their need for corporate dollars and too many conflict of interest relationships between editors and outside sources. I have seen people get canned because they did not tow the company line. You ever notice what happens to journalist who are even slightly critical of Israel?

Of course dogg, but that can't throw the baby away with the bathwater
  • And Step
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    Of course dogg, but that can't throw the baby away with the bathwater

The baby been taken out. Now you just got ? water and ? juice.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Some of ya'll are so trusting of the govt, lol. As if America and western nations DO NOT have a long history of stealing resources and starting wars for economic reasons. The naivete is this lounge takes my breath away at times.
  • Jonas.dini
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So y'all c/sing that opening video?

Because there is a big difference between being seeing imperialism at work and endorsing that theory.
  • Jonas.dini
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The baby been taken out. Now you just got ? water and ? juice.

Gotta learn to sift through the ? , but one of the reasons I always read the NY Times, for example, is because it reflects the mainstream narrative. That doesn't mean you have to agree with everything in it or take it as absolute truth, but if you want to be able to understand and dissect that official narrative you have to know it.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    awightfugyouden.
    i know, i know, reciprocity is a ?
    No, I don't believe you because you tried to justify murder with a silly little scenario.
    murder does require intent that is probably not present in this scenario
    Ok, I notice you didn't address the Us aggression, nor the Western backed assasination attempts, prior.
    wait, i thought since you stopped addressing points that we'd moved beyond that whole deal
    Well it is kind of hard to call it an aggression or attack when you killed more of their people first and encroached upon their territory. Some people believe it or not Jank, are not ? made just because they see the red, white, and blue
    so it seems like in your scenario Libya should have PROBABLY seen a response coming. except that they didn't do the thing that they're totally justified in doing.
    ? please. You are the king of derailing.
    what's funny is that i responded to HIS post and you're calling it a derail because you seem to think i was responding to yours.
    And I never have a ? attitude toward you. Most times I am in jest mode just ? with you. Don't take this the wrong way. I apologize to you and your life partner I gave you that impression.
    case proven, great success
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options