What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Help a young man out right fast

I Self Lord & MasterI Self Lord & Master Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in Fashion Forward
i need some low navy 'casual' sneaker shoes... i dont care about brand , nor price, just style

to help you out, these are what im trying to replace:

asics45mwwp.jpg

one of the logos on one side of one shoe just turned yellow out of nowhere ...dont know wut the fuck that was about..but it ruined the shoe

now, id buy them again, but i cannot find them. (one of the most comfy shoes ive ever had)

but throw me some suggestions on something that have a comparable style and color....i need em within a couple weeks.......

"I'M JACK JOHNSON, HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. I'M BLACK...THEY NEVER LET ME FORGET IT. I'M BLACK, ALRIGHT....I'LL NEVER LET THEM FORGET IT"

Replies