Fashion Backwards..

Options

Comments

• Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wow....a Mexican got the ? to call me the token black guy....
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    breh im 31 and i had to google that ? ....it explains you breh...i bet 90% of your friends are white......id even go so far as to say your the "token black guy" is your circle....

:shots: ? :fired:
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    breh im 31 and i had to google that ? ....it explains you breh...i bet 90% of your friends are white......id even go so far as to say your the "token black guy" is your circle....

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i aint know what jnco's were until the IC said genocide cutter wore em
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    i aint know what jnco's were until the IC said genocide cutter wore em

I still dont know what they are.. im bout to google them..
    but half that ? 's jokes i dont be knowin what half the ? he talkin bout..

but like wolf said.. ? explains everything! ..except for the herpes. hahahaha
  • Dakari
    edited July 2011
    Options
    did dude ever explain to fully stocked medicine cabinet?
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    did dude ever explain to fully stocked medicine cabinet?

nope.. nor the vagisil. hahahahahaha
  • Dakari
    edited July 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »

noooooooooo. dude couldn't of had vagisil in the cabinet. lol i am not a believer!
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

What the ? did I just walk into?
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »
    What the ? did I just walk into?

first. lmmfao @ Dakari..

and my dude.. Charlie had a fashion contest.. that the ? won by the way.. only due to Dro ? Charlie off on top of her and Milton havin some of the same pieces.. she especially liked his purse he was wearin....

but here's the kicker.. the ? aint got a full length mirror or the wherewithall to ask his life partner to take pics of him sashayin.. so what does he do?? buttman goes to his bathroom and takes pics in the mirror that doubles as a medicine cabinet..

and this is a horrible mirror by the way.. u can barely see the sundresses he's wearin due to all the toothpaste stains (i hope) on the mirror.. well on one of the pics the medicine cabinet is open.. herpe medicine in all on full display..

? has no shame. smmfh
  • 6ft5
    edited July 2011
    Options
    first. lmmfao @ Dakari..
    and my dude.. Charlie had a fashion contest.. that the ? won by the way.. only due to Dro ? Charlie off on top of her and Milton havin some of the same pieces.. she especially liked his purse he was wearin....

but here's the kicker.. the ? aint got a full length mirror or the wherewithall to ask his life partner to take pics of him sashayin.. so what does he do?? buttman goes to his bathroom amd takes pics in the mirror that doubles as a medicine cabinet..

and this is a horrible mirror by the way.. u can barely see the sundresses he's wearin due to all the toothpaste stains (i hope) on the mirror.. well on one of the pics the medicine cabinet is open.. herpe medicine in all on full display..

? has no shame. smmfh
    This is some crazy ? .....
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    he even got pictures of him doin the splits handstanding at the sametime..
    some ? he learned at cheer camp..

i cant make this ? up..
    its in the archives. hahahahahahahaha
  • 6ft5
    edited July 2011
    Options
    he even got pictures of him doin the splits handstanding at the sametime..
    some ? he learned at cheer camp..

i cant make this ? up..
    its in the archives. hahahahahahahaha
    Smh!!!!!!!
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Smh!!!!!!!

now he's gonna come in here and say it was a man purse.. and that he use to b boy to explain the faggotry like he always does..

but like Dakari pointed out.. he never refuted his bad case of ? herpes. hahahahahaha
    or the vagisil. hahahahaha
  • Dakari
    edited July 2011
    Options
    BoneCrusher.gifBoneCrusher.gifBoneCrusher.gifBoneCrusher.gif

• runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wow....a Mexican got the ? to call me the token black guy....

really breh? mexican? gtfoh
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited July 2011
    Options
    first. lmmfao @ Dakari..

but here's the kicker.. the ? aint got a full length mirror or the wherewithall to ask his life partner to take pics of him sashayin.. so what does he do?? buttman goes to his bathroom and takes pics in the mirror that doubles as a medicine cabinet..

? has no shame. smmfh

Waiting until 3 in the morn to talk ? is what's up now? lol Aight

First off, I wouldn't even ? , Dro had me, but to say I had the same pieces? ? you out your ? ' mind, especially from a ? who wears the SAME ? in every picture! You can't say ? to me, change your shirt and the ONE pair of bootleg Trues, then get at me.

This ? been in his feelings ever since I called him out for simping on a ? while him and her were gossiping about high heels lol

Medicine cabinet? It's a medicine cabinet, idiot, medicine goes in there...the ? is in yours? Pop tarts? Sprite and Cheeseburgers? I ain't got to explain ? to you, explain why your really of Janitor, explain why you always throwing these labels around but we NEVER see you in them? Explain why you go over your cousins house to take pics of his ? but claim its yours?
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited July 2011
    Options
    really breh? mexican? gtfoh

Be true to yourself man, I won't judge.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    really breh? Mexican? Gtfoh
    be true to yourself man, i won't judge.

chinese mexican.. 2 b exact!!!!
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    waiting until 3 in the morn to talk ? is what's up now? Lol aight

first off, i wouldn't even ? , dro had me, but to say i had the same pieces? ? you out your ? ' mind, especially from a ? who wears the same ? in every picture! You can't say ? to me, change your shirt and the one pair of bootleg trues, then get at me.

This ? been in his feelings ever since i called him out for simping on a ? while him and her were gossiping about high heels lol

medicine cabinet? It's a medicine cabinet, idiot, medicine goes in there...the ? is in yours? Pop tarts? Sprite and cheeseburgers? i ain't got to explain ? to you, explain why your really of janitor, explain why you always throwing these labels around but we never see you in them? explain why you go over your cousins house to take pics of his ? but claim its yours?

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn... I love when yall 2 get into it.. (pause)

the bolded got me over here cryin!.. Miltown be going in!

? is off the chain! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

said he got sprite and cheese burgers in his medicine cabinet! Ahahahahahaha
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Waiting until 3 in the morn to talk ? is what's up now? lol Aight

First off, I wouldn't even ? , Dro had me, but to say I had the same pieces? ? you out your ? ' mind, especially from a ? who wears the SAME ? in every picture! You can't say ? to me, change your shirt and the ONE pair of bootleg Trues, then get at me.

This ? been in his feelings ever since I called him out for simping on a ? while him and her were gossiping about high heels lol

Medicine cabinet? It's a medicine cabinet, idiot, medicine goes in there...the ? is in yours? Pop tarts? Sprite and Cheeseburgers? I ain't got to explain ? to you, explain why your really of Janitor, explain why you always throwing these labels around but we NEVER see you in them? Explain why you go over your cousins house to take pics of his ? but claim its yours?
    mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn... I love when yall 2 get into it.. (pause)

the bolded got me over here cryin!.. Miltown be going in!

? is off the chain! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

said he got sprite and cheese burgers in his medicine cabinet! Ahahahahahaha

first off my ? Dro.. the way u gas this ? always raises an eyebrow to whats REALLY goin on between u two..
    cause since day one u hype this ? 's putrid.. flimsy wrist slap attempts of jokes that really aint that funny.. tears my ? ??!?! yeh okay! hahahahaha

as for u Milton.. stoppit!
    all u throw out are jokes.. accusations... nothin u say is close to truth..
    u say i only got one shirt out of all the pics i provided u cant find me 3 in a t shirt let alone a stain on it.. u claimed i said i had Prada loafers.. told u to quote me.. u have yet to do it.. but i did give u a pic of some Prada sneakers i had JUS BECAUSE.. that i never posted.. and now all of a sudded im at my cousins house???

fohwtbs..? u a hate.. who WAS doin the splits on a hand stand.. who WAS takin pics in front of a medicine cabinet with nutt on the mirror from when dude was slappin u in the mouth with his ? .. there WAS herpe medicine and Vagisil cream or what closely resmebled it in ur medicine cabinet.. u WAS wearin a purse... and so on... ? i draw my jokes from the evidence u present.. i shouldnt have to say nothin but u ? to get a laugh.. but me bein creative still give u my aresnal..

and iv never caught feelings.. i jus know a hater when i see one... and one thing i dont do on here is simp ? .. anybody can tell u that.. but since u only post in the ff forums ud know that.. ? u was mad cause her purse was not only better then urs.. but more expensive and real...

? u had to ask her to show a reciept to believe it was real.. ? if u cant look at that pic and see its real then the ? says alot about u like wolf said..

if u can look at my pics and think my ? aint real u need to get a better job bigger check and get the ? out of H & M.. ? u a ? .. and jus cause u cant afford the ? dont mean others can.. u probably get turned away from true religion stores?? is that the reason for ur hate?? or is it the astronomical prices of their pieces that will take u months in saving that has u so mad?? cause er'body except u and that pelle pelle geek seems to think otherwise when it comes to trues..

? whats really yo issue!?!? why are u so mad?? i already told u it looks like u got touched moments before the pic in ur avi?? mad papa turned u out?? mad it stings when u ? ?? did fabio leave u?? ? u mad at somethin.. but it aint me.. im jus out here gettin money (reason why i replied so late.. NOT cause u wasnt on) gettin at ? and havin things.. if anything i should be ur source of encouragement..

so take them lame ass jokes somewhere else fruit..
    and Dro quit gassin this ? .. he gets his jokes from the ? channel.. incase u didnt know. hahahaha

*drops mic*
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    and ill be en route to AZ in a matter of hours..
    so there will be more pics to come.. so i/we can clown things that dont have a venereal disease or rock pelle pelle..

be patient with me folks. lol
  • 6ft5
    edited July 2011
    Options
    now he's gonna come in here and say it was a man purse.. and that he use to b boy to explain the faggotry like he always does..

but like Dakari pointed out.. he never refuted his bad case of ? herpes. hahahahahaha
    or the vagisil. hahahahaha
    Are there pics of this?
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Are there pics of this?

YES!!! lol
    Its in the fashion contest thread...
  • Dakari
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so who got caught in the Range Rover with the boy?