Utterly desolate!

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Utterly- Completely; absolutely; entirely!!!!!!!!!

Desolate- Devoid of inhabitants and visitors. Devoid of warmth, comfort, or HOPE!!!!!!!!!

"Because of the wrath of the LORD it shall not be inhabited, but it shall be wholly desolate: every one that goeth by Babylon shall be astonished, and hiss at all her plagues."- Jeremiah 50:13

Babylon- America!

Will you hear the call to flee?

"4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and ? hath remembered her iniquities. 6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. 7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. 8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord ? who judgeth her." Revelation 18:4-8

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    REVELATION 18: 4-8 - Is the last warning that Yauwah is giving TO HIS PEOPLE which in scriptures are the Hebrew Isrealites. That's the last warning he is giving us. When he said COME OUT OF HER he is saying Stop living like a heathen and Gentile and stop worshiping their ? 's and living unlawful, Stop breaking the Laws he gave our ancestors and stop celebrating Pagan holidays and worshipping false idols. THAT'S THE LAST WARNING !!! and yall stiff neck better take heed. because THE SON OF MAN is coming.

And when he come. He aint playing, gone are his dreadlocks he ROCKIN A AFRO THIS TIME, and you know what that means. YAHSHUA is coming back with blood shot red eye's, A BIG WHITE AFRO and yes he will be black, have you ever seen bronze burnt from a fire, that's pretty BLACK to me. and his garment will look like it was stained by GRAPES AND WINE - you know what tell you, he will have blood on his garments from LAYIN THE SMACKETH DOWN on those, Who trampled down, killed, opressed, ? , teached blsaphemy, lied and all the wrong doing that was done to his people.

And he will go to crush the white supremacy system that ruled the world, He's coming to America, Rome, Great Britian, Germany and whoever else are the 10 kings, he snatchin their crown, THERE IS ONLY ONE KING.

and for the fale teachers leading astray his people those white and black preachers, yall day is coming. For all those who call his people ? , apes. ? , jigaboos - yall day is coming.

for it was written Revelation 2:9 2:9 "I KNOW YOUR WORKS, AND TRIBULATION AND POVERTY, (BUT YOU ARE RICH) AND I KNOW THE BLASPHEMY OF THEM WHICH SAY THEY ARE Ysrayl (Israel) AND ARE NOT, BUT ARE THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

Revelation 3:9 :9 "BEHOLD, I WILL MAKE THEM OF THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, WHICH SAY THEY ARE YISRAEL AND ARE NOT, BUT DO LIE, BEHOLD, I WILL MAKE THEM TO COME AND WORSHIP BEFORE YOUR FEET, AND TO KNOW THAT I HAVE LOVED YOU." (true Israel)

and for those that when they pray to the son and you have an image of him looking white with long hair, you praying to another ? , yall better stop that.

and for those that accept the father and his son and accpet who his people are there is a commonwealth for yall, PEACE AND BLESSINGS

So turn back to Your father who promise blessings to yall, who led you out of egypt and have you to defeat the children of fallen angels who where GIANTS in the land of cannan, who gave your ancestors riches and blessings
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    An ETA on this ? ?

I got one Christian apocalypse scheduled for October 21st, so I don't want any scheduling conflicts.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    An ETA on this ? ?

I got one Christian apocalypse scheduled for October 21st, so I don't want any scheduling conflicts.

Well if your born again and your walking by faith, you will know when it is time to flee from Babylon my friend.