SHOULD I GIVE STEEVIE FANTITSTIC HER ACCOUNTS BACk?

2»

Comments

• Johnny VIII
    Johnny VIII Banned Users Posts: 12
    edited March 2010
    cj012890 wrote: »
    lank please ?

lank to what?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    LOL @ EMAILING HER DADDY HER NUDES

but I don't see why not give her the account back.. she gon hear it from people here for a long time to come.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Apparently she now has her account back without me 'giving' it to her, which now makes this thread pointless. She also filed a police report (LMAO) she posted in this thread but deleted her post or a mod deleted it.

doesn't she live in England or something

lol
  • sweetnata19
    sweetnata19 Members Posts: 187
    edited March 2010

lol

LMAO

anywho, give them back i guess.....
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010

lol
    lol the Bobby's will come to America
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010

lol

They gon have the UN come after that ass
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    this the ? that makes guest stop lurkin and join this deathtrap
  • Johnny VIII
    edited March 2010
    Kimi wrote: »
    So will this actually be honered? Will she get her accounts back if the votes go in her favor, or is this just being done for the hell of it? Either way I'll cast a vote in her favor.
    Honored. Of course, I always honor my covenants with the people. I'm all about giving the people truth in what i speak.
    Well I'm glad this ordeal is over for her, and steevie, never upload these types of pics online again, if you don't want them seen.

Because she has her accounts back you think it's over? As if I didn't save any information on her. I still haven't received an apology.
  • Johnny VIII
    edited March 2010
    Well, I still don't think she owes you an apology, but it's decent of you to consider giving her accounts back, based on the opinion of the IC. From looking at the poll it seems that it would've went in her favor.

I'm all about what the people want, Kimi. They want people exposed, so I give it to them. If they didn't want this, I wouldn't do this. Unlike politicians, I cater to the public and actually fulfill my promises to them or try my damnedest to do so.