The Official Supplement Tolerance Thread

Comments

• CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Tried Jacked and it's pretty good. I only take some occasional creatine and protein.

This ? got me pretty pumped, made my workouts go hard allowing me to push it further than normal.

Most I took was a scoop and a half and the first time I had so much energy I was doing laundry at 1am to keep busy.

Also felt a little "weird" my first time, hard to explain it but that could be due largely in part to the fact that I dont ? with stimulants.

Amazon got the best deals on supplements. Real Talk....and Prime Shipping.81499113.gif
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Official Review for: NO2 Hemo Surge

Effectiveness (7.5/10): Reviewers say that they only got pumpsin certain areas... false. If I could classify it, it is a sustained pump for all of your exercises of that particular day. I noticed that when I was on the bench, my pumps increased each work out when it was chest day.

maxed on bench at 155 pounds. reps increased from 4,7,8, to 9 (my last workout on this product)
    You do feel a pump on your exercies, but not one that turns your arm, chest, and or leg to bodybuilder type after a rep, ? are unrealistic if they set the bar (no pun intended) that high.

Focus (6/10): This stuff got me really hype for my workouts. It leveled off after 30 minutes, but just enough for me to keep going at my usual pace.

Taste (8/10): I tried Berry Blizzard... It tasted great, but it felt like your throat froze up. Not really an issue

Value (5/10): I used a $5 off coupon, so it cost roughly $39. too little servings does not make this a good buy

Next review: gnc beyond raw ravage
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited November 2011
    I don't take anything before I work out but after I work out I like the Beachbody Results and Recovery Forumla. It has a small amount of creatine and helps your body recover faster. Tastes good too.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited January 2012
    Official Review for: GNC Beyond Raw Ravage

Effectiveness (8.5/10): I got a much better pump than I did with Hemosurge. There was more increase in my max reps, did 12 reps at 155, maxed at 205, almost Stefan Johnson'd myself at 230 :/

Focus (8/10): This stuff got me really hype for my workouts. It leveled off just a bit, the focus is maintained and very sharp

Taste (6/10): Taste was ? . I bought the grape flavor. If you want results, don't shy away from this because of the taste

Value (8/10):$46.99 on GNC's website as well as Amazon and Ebay.

Next review: XPI Myonox
  • Lady_Capoeira
    Lady_Capoeira Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
  • Young_Chitlin
    Thanks^ I thought this thread was gone
  • Lady_Capoeira
    Lady_Capoeira Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
    Gone?? nope....Hidden..yes!!!
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SUPPLEMENTS AND VITAMINS THAT I AM CURRENTLY TAKING......

[img]http://www.qualitynutrition.com.br/lojas/00015886/? /cyto_musclemil_2240g.JPG[/img] I am not on that Muscle Milk hype or bandwagon but at Costco i used to get the 8 pound bag for 32.99 then it went up to 38.99 i still paid for it now it's at 49.99 i was like ? so now the 4 pound is 32.99 and you still can beat that.

creatine_monohydrate_450_white.jpeg Creatine Mono the granddaddy of them all proven to add muscle and strength 2.2 pounds and 200 servings for around 15.00 you can't beat that

[img]http://assets.bodybuilding.com/store/prodimage/? _prod4300049/image_prodprod4300049_white450px.jpg[/img] I got the 1.1 pounds and 100 servings of the Gluatmine from BODYBUILDING.COM it's great for recovery and endurance and at the price they have it for you can't beat that.

0210__52473_zoom.png1.1 pounds and 98 servings....IF YOU CAN TELL I BUY BULK that will save me money and last around 2-3 months. Gots to have the N.O.

astronutrition.com-Sci-fit-Beta-Alanine-2000-Powder---300-gr-31.jpgYou got to have the Beta-ALanine all the basics are covered

[img]http://assets.bodybuilding.com/store/prodimage/? _prod430037/image_prodprod430037_white450px.jpg[/img] One of the best multi-vitamins on the market that have not only Vitamins but Arginine, BCAA'S and other great things 200 caps for 15.00 you better get on it.

[img][/img]bcaa__16608_zoom.jpgYOU GOT TO HAVE THE BCAA'S nice price for 200 caps that will last 2 months

kirkland-signature-fish-oil-concentrate.jpgCOSTCO BRAND YOU GET 400 for around 14.00 that will last MONTHS, and you already know the benefits of it, if you don't go check my WARRIOR'S thread

43744222-260x260-0-0_Vitamin+C+With+Rose+Hips+Sundowns+Vitamin+C+1000+M.jpgI take The Target Vitamin C with Rose hips

0007874263438_500X500.jpgCALCIUM and Vitamin D

20120716_127.jpgHAWTHORN BERRY keeps the blood pressure down and great heart benefits.

testenweb__75281_std__94167_std.jpgGOT TEST
  • DaleTHEEWHVLE
    DaleTHEEWHVLE Members Posts: 8
    Has anyone tried "PHD Wired"??
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    I did pre workout one time and I felt like my head was spinning.

? that ? its all a hype.

Right now my post workout is 100% WPI (Whey Protein Isolate) in Vanilla flavor by Top Secret.

I like the taste, mix with cold water and its getting me good gains.

One thing I stress is ? tend to go for high carb stuff.. I cant stand it personally it all goes to the belly anyway and you will notice bad gains in the wrong areas.

I stopped long time ago with that mass/bulk oriented ? .

It really is a matter of diet and a good post workout supplement if you ask me..

No need to be drinking that ? 2 times a day and even on off days..

All you doin is ? it back out before it even works if you od'ing on it.

But if it works for you, good for you.

Cardio gonna have to be crazy though with that.

PS I was suggested by somebody to try a mid workout amino acid shake.. ? lasted week. Gave me the runs and completely unnecessary.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just take gnc gluatmine 2500 chewables before and after
  • ill_lojikal_kon
    ill_lojikal_kon Members Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Lately my stack has been looking like this.

Vitamins:
    Allmax Nutrition Vitastack

Morning Protein:
    Allmax Nutrition Isoflex Peanut Butter Chocolate

Preworkout:
    Musclepharm Assault Fruit Punch

Post-workout Protein:
    BSN Syntha-6 Strawberry Milkshake

Post-Workout Creatine/Carbs:
    Allmax Nutrition Krush Loaded

BCAA:
    Allmax Nutrition BCAA Carribean Splash

I'm gonna take a break from Assault and I'm gonna give Allmax Nutrition Razor8 a go to see how effective it is in a few weeks.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently found out the whey isolate i'm using contains soy... Which is trrrible due to the estrogen in it
  • Young_Chitlin
    Not a supplement but if you have a ? ankle or wrist/joint,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ3bN8o-scywP7iVsXtHao-v-cxOXZlz3Vi96w7zDeSv5gdsAP
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited October 2012
    Can find it at your local Sunflower market. I also recommend 100% Vegetarian InflaCalm
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I drink a scoopful and a half of this stuff about 20 to 30 minutes before my workout:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfrDJl-ooIuT8XfdYerDFKr5PJTv8nJ5AXfQ0jZdPhiJEB_LAs

Also you gotta remember to cycle off of preworkout once your finished with it.

cs this
  • Young_Chitlin
    I just bought Cellucor C4 Extreme for my new pre workout. 1 scoop is all you need before each workout
  • Dirty Sanchez
    im on that jack3d micro ? .. smh it aint ? compared to the original jack3d

now im only using the amino BCAA's
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard they removed the DMAA from jack3d recently, anybody tried it since? Is the pump the same?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Heard they removed the DMAA from jack3d recently, anybody tried it since? Is the pump the same?

Yeah they removed that ? , i got that new jack3d but the pump aint ? compared to the original..

I would not recommend it.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I suspected, thanks. I've been using this stuff called Craze to fill the void. Good stuff but I think I still prefer the original jack3d.
  • waterproof

yep and Oxy elite also, punk ass FDA they need to stay the ? outta of sports supplements and nuturition
  • Dirty Sanchez
    waterproof wrote: »

yep and Oxy elite also, punk ass FDA they need to stay the ? outta of sports supplements and nuturition

Cosign, do you know of any good workout boosters?
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still got 3/4 bottle of Oxy Elite that I can't use
  • waterproof
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »

Cosign, do you know of any good workout boosters?

as in what type of pre workout booster you are looking for....

I am currently taking noxplode2-img1.jpg and loving it right now, i just use one scoop and the pumps, energy, focus is crazy and the increase in strength and endurance giving me great recovery time, but the Pumps is crazy on chest, back and tri's and bi's day.

NO Xplode 2.0 Review | Detailed BSN NO-Xplode 2.0 Review
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFyv9dt71AE

another good product i tired in the best is astronutrition.com-Controlled-Labs-White-Flood-Powder-Furious-Fruit-Punch---0.27-lbs-31.jpg

Controlled Labs White Flood | Pre Workout Supplement Review
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGV2_5SgIrw