Who will be in the NBA Finals?

Options
will grimey
will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
MODS PLZ STICKY SO WE CAN TALK ? WHEN THE FINALS COME AROUND.....

Gracias

Simple question....

Who's goin???

Comments

• Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i wanna say lakers-cavs, but i cant go against my squad

lakers-magic part 2
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Im rootin for Vince & the Magic too bruh.....But its time for record TV ratings and only Kobe vs Lebron can do that...

Lakers vs Cavs

Cavs take it in LA in game 6...
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Cavs and Lakers, Orlando gone be a problem but I think Cavs can get em this year as long as Shaq stays in to play D, looks like Charlotte will be higher than 8 so I dont see anyone else beatin the cavs. Nuggets and Lakers will be in the WCF but I got Lakeshow cause Nuggets wont beat them without Karl and it looks like he wont be there
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'mma have to go with Lakers vs. Cavs, although I want to see two new teams in The Finals.
    I think Nuggets vs. Cavs would be a great Finals, since they always comparing LeBron and Carmelo as the Magic vs. Bird of this century.
    But don't be surprised if another team gets in, look at NCAA Final Four, who would have thought that Kansas and Kentucky would not be in it?
    U got Butler vs. Michigan State and West Virginia vs. Duke, nobody thought West Virginia and Butler would be in The Final Four.
    So don't be surprised to see Utah, Denver, Dallas, Portland or even Oklahoma City in The Finals repping The West.
    Or Atlanta, Milwaukee, Charlotte, Miami or Boston in The Finals repping The East.
  • TWezzy13
    TWezzy13 Members Posts: 35
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'd personally love to see Lakers and Cavs but I got a feelin the Nugs are gonna upset the Lakeshow in 7. Melo v Bron is a W for everybody too
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Nuggets vs Hawks FTW
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Nuggets vs Hawks FTW

Would be too good to be true... I'd think I was dreaming lol
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    FYI I see Nuggets vs Spurs on the poll... I'm not the smartest man in the world but.... Lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    FYI I see Nuggets vs Spurs on the poll... I'm not the smartest man in the world but.... Lol

lmaoooooooooooooooo while smh
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lakers and cavs its all about ratings
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Suns vs Magic....YES, i said Suns!

or Lakers vs Magic pt2
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lakers vs. Magic part 2 or Lakers vs. Celtics part 2
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hawks vs Nuggets
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lol @ All the people not pickin the cavs.They winnin the championship this year nobody in here knows what they talkin about.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lakers and magic. magic would still give cavs match up problems
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Revenge!!!!!!!!
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It's gonna be Magic vs Lakers and Magic gonna take it in 7 games or 6. Cavs anit deep enough to ? with a full healthy magic team, LB would have to put up 40 pts in a series with them for them to beat the magics
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    I'mma have to go with Lakers vs. Cavs, although I want to see two new teams in The Finals.
    I think Nuggets vs. Cavs would be a great Finals, since they always comparing LeBron and Carmelo as the Magic vs. Bird of this century.
    But don't be surprised if another team gets in, look at NCAA Final Four, who would have thought that Kansas and Kentucky would not be in it?
    U got Butler vs. Michigan State and West Virginia vs. Duke, nobody thought West Virginia and Butler would be in The Final Four.
    So don't be surprised to see Utah, Denver, Dallas, Portland or even Oklahoma City in The Finals repping The West.
    Or Atlanta, Milwaukee, Charlotte, Miami or Boston in The Finals repping The East.

the only thing is, these are 7 game series not 1 game series where any team can have an off game for a night. The best team will win
  • wescravin
    wescravin Members Posts: 156
    edited March 2010
    Options
    no lakers vs. hawks?? sometimes is think those hawks r gonna make somethin happen. but i have the lakers beatin them tho ha.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lol @ All the people not pickin the cavs.They winnin the championship this year nobody in here knows what they talkin about.

? ? dont agree with you?

cmon son
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i doubt the hawks make the finals...unless orlando n cavs take each other out..n lebron gets hurt...lol
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

they aint gonna win
    lakers vs. cavs
    lakers in 6
  • da scope
    da scope Members Posts: 43
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LA vs CAVS.... and I hate to say it, but LeBrick gets his 1st ring..................... MAN I HOPE NOT!!!!
  • youngc12
    youngc12 Members Posts: 89
    edited March 2010
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Nuggets vs Hawks FTW

it aint gonna happen...but if it did...n terms of entertaining high scoring basketball...this would b the best 1. avg score would b around 110. lol. but i wanna see nuggets vs cavs. folks is STILL sleepin on melo...to this day i say he shoulda won the rookie of the year award..but thats another argument for another thread. i want him to prove to the world...that he's better than lebron.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lakers will come out the west, and Cleveland will come out the east.

Lakers will beat the Spurs/Blazers in round 1 in 5 or 6 games, then in the second round they will beat the Suns/Jazz in 6 games, in the conference finals they will beat the Nuggets/Mavs in 6 or 7 games.

The Cavs will sweep the Raptors, then in the 2nd round they will beat Boston in 6 games, in the conference finals they will beat Orlando in 5 games.

The Finals The Cavs will beat the Lakers in 6 games.