Erykah Badu---------might be arrested

Comments

• Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    i think it's for both. the nudity AND not having a permit.
    but lets be real bro...it's indecent exposure whether you were aroused by it or not. indecent exposure is illegal
    If this were a man the ink would be dry on the sex offender list before they were even done filming the video.
    kids...hell PEOPLE shouldn't have to be subjected to anyone's nakedness just because they're trying to sell a record. (even though i plan on buying that record tomorrow) #jussayin

I'm sayin though, why is it illegal for a person, NOT JUST A BAD ? , but a person to be naked in public? Not harassin anyone, not exhibiting sexual activity, JUST BEING NAKED. If I see a random dude naked in the streets, I'm not gonna stare at the ? 's ? , but I'm damn sho not gon call the cops on him. What the ? is wrong with the world when skin is illegal?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    damn................
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    it would have been on you tube before anything lol

lol with support from everywhere...
  • strongblackman
    strongblackman Members Posts: 333
    edited March 2010
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    I'm sayin though, why is it illegal for a person, NOT JUST A BAD ? , but a person to be naked in public? Not harassin anyone, not exhibiting sexual activity, JUST BEING NAKED. If I see a random dude naked in the streets, I'm not gonna stare at the ? 's ? , but I'm damn sho not gon call the cops on him. What the ? is wrong with the world when skin is illegal?

Tomorrow walk down the street and take off your clothes, and see what happens
  • Miles HIGH
    edited March 2010
    Tomorrow walk down the street and take off your clothes, and see what happens

In South Carolina, they'd hang my Black ass. But, my point is, it shouldn't be that way. She made a beautiful video and liberated herself at the same time, and instead of celebrate it, ? wanna look at it like some criminal activity. We get sensitive and closed minded bout the wrong ? over here.
  • strongblackman
    edited March 2010
    In South Carolina, they'd hang my Black ass. But, my point is, it shouldn't be that way. She made a beautiful video and liberated herself at the same time, and instead of celebrate it, ? wanna look at it like some criminal activity. We get sensitive and closed minded bout the wrong ? over here.

LOL, well don't do it if they would hang you
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Im surprised nobody smack her on the ass
  • Focal Point
    edited March 2010

In NY dude walks around in his Draws... so she might have gotten away with it up there
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ? im sure some of those kids will thank erykah badu for the memory
  • strongblackman
    edited March 2010
    ChillaT wrote: »
    ? im sure some of those kids will thank erykah badu for the memory

Black people do things without THINKING
    and that's why so many Blacks end up in jail
  • strongblackman
    edited March 2010
    c1up wrote: »
    GIVE BADU FREE!!!!!!! That ? was a mastery of art and visual poetry, smh... step your abstract game up

She STOLE that idea from White people

Here is the article http://globalgrind.com/channel/culture/content/1491209/
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010

So if your young daughter is out playing and some naked dude walks right past her... You're cool with that? For real? That wouldn't make you feel the least bit uncomfortable? If your waiter at a restaurant comes to take your order and he aint wearin' nothin' but a smile, that wouldn't phase you? Oh really? I'll come up with some more examples later...
  • Miles HIGH
    edited March 2010
    So if your young daughter is out playing and some naked dude walks right past her... You're cool with that? For real? That wouldn't make you feel the least bit uncomfortable? If your waiter at a restaurant comes to take your order and he aint wearin' nothin' but a smile, that wouldn't phase you? Oh really? I'll come up with some more examples later...

? , it might not be the most comfortable situation in the world, but I'm not gonna throw somebody in jail just cause I saw they naked ass. How does that make sense?
  • Focal Point
    edited March 2010
    She STOLE that idea from White people

Here is the article http://globalgrind.com/channel/culture/content/1491209/

lmao do you even comprehend why I said all that... think about it.
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited March 2010
    ? ..promo for her new album
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ? ..promo for her new album

? how you know?
  • strongblackman
    edited March 2010
    c1up wrote: »
    lmao do you even comprehend why I said all that... think about it.

? was praising her like she came up with that idea

White people did that first

Black people always FOLLOW white people
  • Focal Point
    edited March 2010
    ? was praising her like she came up with that idea

White people did that first

Black people always FOLLOW white people

still sounding like crazy... please look at the vid from 3:44 or so onward... help you lose ya foolishness
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ? , it might not be the most comfortable situation in the world, but I'm not gonna throw somebody in jail just cause I saw they naked ass. How does that make sense?

Nevermind the jail part... You know you wouldn't want to be in either of those situations and I'm sure that you're VERY grateful that there are laws against it... Even though there was absolutely nothing sexual about the examples I gave, you would probably bring your daughter inside and you would probably leave the restaurant... My question is WHY??
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Any child that gets traumatized from seeing a naked body should be exterminated.
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    She could get away with it in Cali....The prostitutes have on less than that
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Go Badu......? the people that don't like it......
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Man only white people seem to be making a big deal of that ? , it's ironic because white people stay with that nude ?
  • strongblackman
    edited March 2010
    CMac wrote: »
    Man only white people seem to be making a big deal of that ? , it's ironic because white people stay with that nude ?

It's ILLEGAL to walk down a public street taking off your clothes

You will be arrested for that

They're not going to change the law for Erykah Badu
  • strongblackman
    edited March 2010
    goat334 wrote: »
    Go Badu......? the people that don't like it......

You might have to go and get her out of jail, if the police file charges against her