Erykah Badu---------might be arrested

124»

Comments

• harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Erykah didn't bust a gun or beat some Korean woman. She just exposed her body on the street. Madonna did same ? and nothing happened to her. OK, she's white. I still think nothing will happen to my wife.

Yeah, and plus Erykah's been pretty active in the community here in Dallas
  • strongblackman
    strongblackman Members Posts: 333
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, and plus Erykah's been pretty active in the community here in Dallas

Is it legal to walk down a public street butt naked in Texas
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    tam wrote: »
    i love me some erykah..been a fan since day 1 and i'm sure it was liberating for her, but since there were kids around i was like, ok.. this is so wrong

she has ? tho. i hope she doesn't get arrested.

I agree with you

If you are walking down a public street with your kids
    you don't want to see Madonna walking down the street butt naked

When people want to see naked bodies they go to strip clubs
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    Erykah didn't bust a gun or beat some Korean woman. She just exposed her body on the street. Madonna did same ? and nothing happened to her. OK, she's white. I still think nothing will happen to my wife.

Tomorrow I want you to walk down the street butt naked
    and let us know if the police arrest you
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    What's the matter? Was the sight of a naked woman too much of a shock for you? Jesus Christ get over it

Where are the Black women with self esteem

And her body look FLABBY
    Maybe because she's had 3 babies
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I'll charge that broad with getting my ? hard; a class 2 misdemeanor
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    NCswag wrote: »
    I'll charge that broad with getting my ? hard; a class 2 misdemeanor

Erykah Badu body is out of shape
    it's not like Halle Berry took her clothes off
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Tomorrow I want you to walk down the street butt naked
    and let us know if the police arrest you

I won't. But I've seen dude walking butt naked like it's nothing through centre of Barcelona. People are so excited , because she's Erykah.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    smh@ her manipulating white people to arrest her on purpose.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I won't. But I've seen dude walking butt naked like it's nothing through centre of Barcelona. People are so excited , because she's Erykah.

Barcelona = GOAT city. That doesn't surprise me at all. Go on any European beach and you'll see women about either topless or completely naked getting tanned. Kids will be about and no one will give a ? . I've seen man's and women dem naked in Amsterdam. Naked bike races in the UK, streakers at football and rugby matches... no kids were 'traumatized' each time, no one felt the need to file for indecent exposure. No one gives a ? .

This Erykah Badu thing has been on Fox News as well wasn't it? It's ridiculous. I'm just surprised how nudity and sex is seen as being far worse then violence in America. I mean just look at how much controversy Janet Jackson's nipple caused. You lot all can't really be this sexually repressed can you?
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    TMZ just reported that Erykah Badu is going to be arrested

Here is the article http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/02/erykah-badu-to-be-charged-over-nude-video/
  • harry knucklez
    edited April 2010
    TMZ just reported that Erykah Badu is going to be arrested

Here is the article http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/02/erykah-badu-to-be-charged-over-nude-video/

Not arrested. Just charged and fined/

Check the TMZ site again
    UPDATE 6:17 PM ET: Cops say they have charged Badu with disorderly conduct and will mail her a citation. Badu faces up to a $500 fine
  • strongblackman
    edited April 2010
    Not arrested. Just charged and fined/

Check the TMZ site again
    UPDATE 6:17 PM ET: Cops say they have charged Badu with disorderly conduct and will mail her a citation. Badu faces up to a $500 fine

When the police charge you with a crime, you can be booked and jailed
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Barcelona = GOAT city. That doesn't surprise me at all. Go on any European beach and you'll see women about either topless or completely naked getting tanned. Kids will be about and no one will give a ? . I've seen man's and women dem naked in Amsterdam. Naked bike races in the UK, streakers at football and rugby matches... no kids were 'traumatized' each time, no one felt the need to file for indecent exposure. No one gives a ? .

This Erykah Badu thing has been on Fox News as well wasn't it? It's ridiculous. I'm just surprised how nudity and sex is seen as being far worse then violence in America. I mean just look at how much controversy Janet Jackson's nipple caused. You lot all can't really be this sexually repressed can you?

lol! I've seen naked bike rider in Barcelona too. GOAT city indeed.
  • harry knucklez
    edited April 2010
    When the police charge you with a crime, you can be booked and jailed

She'll be issued a Class C misdemeanor which will cost her $500 in fines. Thats doesnt comes with an arrest. Its kinda like have a speed ticket - you're gonna get jailed if you don't pay it.

And read the second to last paragraph in this link:

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/Entertainment/2010/04/03/Erykah_Badu_charged_for_nude_video_447463.html

"Mitchell said Badu can either fight the charge or pay the fine. He said a citation would be mailed to the singer."