LE Tournament #3 Round One - sniperk -VS- onepunch

Options
raw-material_ahh
raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
edited July 2011 in Lyrical Executions
sniperk -VS- onepunch

LYRICAL EXECUTIONS TOURNAMENT #3

Check in by Sunday, July 24, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
Verses are due by Tuesday, July 26, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
Voting will end on Thursday, July 28, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.

These due dates are final. Beware: 1 minute late will result in a DQ.
Due dates will be extended only when the site goes down.

Rules
Mandatory 16 lines.
Only one round.
First to 3 votes wins. (The voting panel of 5 will vote. Only their votes count.)
50 posts to vote unless you are participating in the tourney.
All votes MUST be explained well and no crew or hate votes.
NO FEEDING!
BITING is an instant disqualification.

Take criticism like a man. Quit trying to vote sway and explain your bars in. Everyone has their own opinion.
Use the Predictions/? Talking Thread to voice your opinions, not this battle thread.
Good luck.

Comments

• onepunch
    onepunch Banned Users Posts: 2,420
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The champ is here!
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^
    DUCK ALERT

Checking in.
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    (FIGHT!) This Oklahomo Fruitpunch is going to die Sooner than later (R.I.P.)
    I read your thread, go see a Doctor you Chronic masterbater
    All up in the GNS bragging about choking more chickens than Colonel Saunders (R.I.P.)
    Is this cat that Punchdrunk? Thinking he's talking on the I.C. to Anne Landers
    ? 's outlandish! Sniper K does more damage then Andrew Berwick cocking hammers (R.I.P.)
    U can't touch this flow or this out of country, out-out of country, country grammar (you ? Bama!)
    Whoa, Nelly! I'm on a role 'punch, end your life and steal your soul 'punch (R.I.P.)
    Punch your ticket as I stick my ? into your wife and introduce her to my holepunch
    'Cuz your wife's a ? ? , punch and now I got you steamin' like when Mitch Green be NYCin' (R.I.P.)
    Her lips gleamin' for a reason (looks Dapper, Dan)... I glazed her face with Sniper's ?
    Krispy Kreme'd em! I'm a demon with more skilla than the late J. Dilla (R.I.P.)
    Your ? feigning for doze nuts like a poker player in Manilla (you know what's comin')
    Flip the script! One punch is wack man like a cracked out Manny Pacman
    He gives up the Ghost when I attack him like Malcolm X ...no Asalaam alaikum (R.I.P.)
    'Cuz there is no peace upon you when I got the piece aimed on you
    Lyrical masterpiece flamed on you like the Prophet Farrakhan do (ONEPUNCH refuses to fight back!)
    wp4f3fc221_0a.jpg
    thrilla.jpg
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited July 2011
    Options
    onepunch is disqualified for missing the verse due date. Thanks for dropping sniperk. sniperk moves onto the next round. Threads up soon.
This discussion has been closed.