Reason Defense: How to Save Yourself from Taking an "L"

Options
wordsRweapons
wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Forum of Fame
When another poster has got you trapped into a corner and is about to deliver that ether, not all hope is lost. Here are some popular techniques to save yourself from taking an "L".

1.) Call the poster white:
Calling the poster white immediately takes the attention off the topic at hand. Calling someone white causes their entire posting history and credibility to be put in question. A "white poster" exposure nullifies any opinions that the poster has and their entire argument is automatically deemed forever invalid. Accusations such as these are not taken lightly. Following a "white poster" accusation, the board of Black Militant Posters (BMP) will stop the thread and request proof pictures of the poster in question. After thorough inspection,if African descent is confirmed, the BMP with grant approval for the debate to continue. This technique should buy you enough time to move into a safer thread.

2.) Call the poster a House-? or ?
If the attacking poster has already been confirmed to be of African Descent by the BMP, calling him white will not work. In tricky cases such as these, you may want to consider calling the poster a house-? or ? . Calling the poster a house-? will immediately alert the BMP and they will stop the thread. A house-? investigation is long and difficult and the BMP will need sufficient evidence before they will proceed with this process. At this point, all you have to do is say that the poster likes 50 cent or Eminem. This strong evidence will force the BMP to activate a level 5 security warning and release their Maybach Music Swat team to stop the thread and take the poster in custody for deep intense investigation. If the BMP has enough evidence to confirm the poster is a house-? , this poster will be labeled "white" and will be forgotten forever.

3.) Post Naked Females
If the thread gets too dangerous, posting a picture of a naked attractive female could possibly derail the thread and save you. These will cause ? posters to request the name of the female so they can look them up and ? to them. Following a picture such as this, fellow posters will join in and post pictures of females they also find attractive.This traffic very often breaks up the debate and saves you from ether.

4.) Say Your Favorite Artist >>>>>>>>>> Their Favorite Artist
The more ">>>>>>>>" the better. The key here is too exaggerate as much as possible. Claim their favorite artist sucks and they are overrated. Also pretend you don't know much about their favorite artist and claim that you haven't heard their most recent album yet. No matter how the poster responds, insult them by telling them "they caught feelings". This fatal technique, when done correctly, can cause the poster to log out and refrain from posting for weeks.

5.) Unleash the Gee
When you have no other options and no way out. When all hope is lost and the death of your posting career is on the horizon, all you have to do is say one word........Eminem. The power behind this word cannot be described. Be cautious before even considering typing this into one of your posts. This single word unlocks a poster with powers that even the mods fear. Locked away in Rick Ross threads is a fat, stubborn, and uneducated poster that yields the power to not only derail a thread, but an entire forum. His name is Gee. Some say Eminem ? his mother when he was younger. Some say eminem refused to sign him an autograph. Some say he is eminems biggest Stan, and his fanhood grew so strong that it turned into hate. Gee is relentless and unforgiving. He won't stop until every thread is derailed. This is a last resort. When you unleash Gee, you may want to logout and view the destruction as a guest.

Suggest some of your favorite techniques

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    replace #4 wtih the word "? "
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Your IC-fu is strong, but it is no match for my SOHH style.
  • wordsRweapons
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Your IC-fu is strong, but it is no match for my SOHH style.

lol you got some techniques for over there too?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol you got some techniques for over there too?

I will never reveal the Wu Thread secret.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you faceless white crakkka ? aint ?
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Best thread I seen all week.
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i like that "Release the Gee ? "... Man thats gangsta......
  • wordsRweapons
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Or aggressively deflect then abandon the thread like brother H-rap

Lmao 1 & 2 u forgot the ? "You're FACELESS" defense
    or that loser taliban ring leader fazeee who looks like he 50 years old constantly sayin :

"these faceless deviants are cowards who are scared to deal with the repercussions they would have to deal with for the reckless comments they recklessly say that they wouldn't say if they were not on a message board.I had an Dj come up to me and say I recognize and respect your posts cuz he saw my face and it made me proud these cowards and faceless aliases will never reap the benefits of a complete stranger tellin you they respect your posts"

LMBAO

Hallelujah

LMAO!! I forgot about that. ? is Hilarious.

"facelesssssss Munkeeeezzzzzzzz"
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rofl @ gee and gangsta in the same sentence
  • wordsRweapons
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you faceless white crakkka ? aint ?

Be careful, we dont want the BMP to come in here and shut down this thread.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    death to all facelezz munkeeez

hellajuahz
  • wordsRweapons
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I will never reveal the Wu Thread secret.

You're secrets are safe here. You can trust us with your wisdom
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Only read the bolded but true non the less.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    6.) You are on the internet, therefore you are wrong.

You will be amazed at how you can get away with using this one even though YOU ARE ON THE INTERNET TOO. Many years ago, it was considered lame and geeky to spend any appreciable amount of time on a computer. Now that this technology pervades our world, you would have to be either a hermit or an idiot to avoid using the world wide web to your fullest advantage. Despite this, you can effectively create the illusion that the only real discussion of Hip Hop takes place in mom n' pop record stores, literally on street corners, or in jail cells. If you are unable to form a logically coherent argument and people seem to be starting to notice, simply accuse your opponents of being on the internet. This maneuver can transition perfectly into calling them house negros. (if you have ever seen the websites that pro-black groups design, you will understand that apparently, only house negros know how to use computers)

If you are called out on using this tactic, lie and say you are browsing from your new 5G phone while in the club, getting head from a model, running for mayor, etc.
  • wordsRweapons
    edited July 2011
    Options
    6.) You are on the internet, therefore you are wrong.

You will be amazed at how you can get away with using this one even though YOU ARE ON THE INTERNET TOO. Many years ago, it was considered lame and geeky to spend any appreciable amount of time on a computer. Now that this technology pervades our world, you would have to be either a hermit or an idiot to avoid using the world wide web to your fullest advantage. Despite this, you can effectively create the illusion that the only real discussion of Hip Hop takes place in mom n' pop record stores, literally on street corners, or in jail cells. If you are unable to form a logically coherent argument and people seem to be starting to notice, simply accuse your opponents of being on the internet. This maneuver can transition perfectly into calling them house negros. (if you have ever seen the websites that pro-black groups design, you will understand that apparently, only house negros know how to use computers)

If you are called out on using this tactic, lie and say you are browsing from your new 5G phone while in the club, getting head from a model, running for mayor, etc.

^^^^LMAO. This ? is sooooooooooo true.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i like that "Release the Gee ? "... Man thats gangsta......

do u c this male stalkin cracka? this cracka has me all n his sig & he stay typin my SN i swear sum white folkz dont need 2 post on hiphop 4umz cuz they dont know how 2 act & da cracka male stalkin t/s is a perfect xample smh
  • wordsRweapons
    edited July 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    do u c this male stalkin cracka? this cracka has me all n his sig & he stay typin my SN i swear sum white folkz dont need 2 post on hiphop 4umz cuz they dont know how 2 act & da cracka male stalkin t/s is a perfect xample smh

Gee is here.............. What have I done!! :0
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited July 2011
    Options
    7.) Sales don't matter. (except for when they do)

I don't even have to explain this one. If your boy isn't moving units, it's because the white masses aren't interested in his pro-black message (about selling ? ). If he goes gold, it's proof that he's the hottest artist in the game. But even if he doesn't reach those levels, you can simply move the goalposts by calling into question whether X amount of records is really a flop or not. Are the people you're debating with selling five thousand records? Probably not. Point this out to them, and try to pretend that it matters. If this does not work, use method number 5 and take the day off from posting.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Successful-Black-Guy-Meme-Banned-Hollywood-05-620x620-32-Successful-Black-Guy-Meme-Moments.jpg

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lmfao @ this thread...dude really said 'Unleash the Gee'.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Thread is too real
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    c/s 1-6

but 7 is subjective

depending on the budget and label expectaions one man's flop can be another man's achievement

Strange Music can turn a profit at 100k or even less but someone under the UMG banner with a 4milliona dollar budget would be a sure failure for moving that much
  • wordsRweapons
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
This discussion has been closed.