what's the most GRIMY shi!t U ever done??

Options
death187sin
death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in AKA Donkey
Was ? wit this chick and her BF who she lived with found out and started talking ? .. One night while he was at work she callled me over.. He was a security guard so he worked the night hours.. I smashed and took the ? soaked condom and put it in his uniform shirt pocket.. Couple days later this chick storms my job all busted up, bulging eyes and busted lips and ? .. lol Talking about where she suppose to live now because he put her ass out.. I laughed in her face and told her she needs to check in at a shelter and call 1-800-DOMESTIC VIOLENCE..

Comments

• Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Was ? wit this chick and her BF who she lived with found out and started talking ? .. One night while he was at work she callled me over.. He was a security guard so he worked the night hours.. I smashed and took the ? soaked condom and put it in his uniform shirt pocket.. Couple days later this chick storms my job all busted up, bulging eyes and busted lips and ? .. lol Talking about where she suppose to live now because he put her ass out.. I laughed in her face and told her she needs to check in at a shelter and call 1-800-DOMESTIC VIOLENCE..

You are a grimey ass slime ball ? for that cuz, but that ? is hilarious, especially the condom in the shirt pocket thing. I gotta give you daps on that one.....LOL
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

if this is true than i have a huge amount of respect for you
  • death187sin
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You are a grimey ass slime ball ? for that cuz, but that ? is hilarious, especially the condom in the shirt pocket thing. I gotta give you daps on that one.....LOL

Daps back my brotha.. LOL

I know that ? prolly wanna put a hollow point in my head but his security guard ways makes him ? out every time he thinks about it.. Sad thing is I still see ? every now and then.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hilarious.

His soul is undoubtedly still burning slow, even now.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Probably bussin in ? 's after they told me not too, and having unprotected sex with multiple partners in one day
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Don't know if it's the grimiest but a chick came to see me from Chi. she got a hotel and ? . i beat it up but after the first day of her being there got bored and left her in the hotel for 3 days until her flight left.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? a ?

In WII tennis!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    one time the condom broke off.. i pulled out and there was only the rim left on my ? ..

and i didn't say a word about it.....

shorty called me a few days later.. i thought she was gonna be ? cuz she found the condim inside her.. but she didn't...it was ? weird... cuz everytime she called i was nervous as hell she was gonna bring that ? up.. but she didn't.. she kept trying to arrange ? for me to see her again.. but i was just too paranoid to do it...
  • death187sin
    edited March 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    one time the condom broke off.. i pulled out and there was only the rim left on my ? ..

and i didn't say a word about it.....

shorty called me a few days later.. i thought she was gonna be ? cuz she found the condim inside her.. but she didn't...it was ? weird... cuz everytime she called i was nervous as hell she was gonna bring that ? up.. but she didn't.. she kept trying to arrange ? for me to see her again.. but i was just too paranoid to do it...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That ? happened to me before!!
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Jacked off on my homeboys mama bed
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    ? a ?

judging by your avi, somehow someone took a picture of your face right before you did it.
  • death187sin
    edited March 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    Don't know if it's the grimiest but a chick came to see me from Chi. she got a hotel and ? . i beat it up but after the first day of her being there got bored and left her in the hotel for 3 days until her flight left.

DAMN CUZ... I made a chick get a room for a night for us before. After I smashed I left because I knew my BM wasnt going for me spending the night out.. LOL
  • death187sin
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    Probably bussin in ? 's after they told me not too, and having unprotected sex with multiple partners in one day

Ha Ha.. I think we all done that one time in our life cuz.. lol good one though..
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? a ? 's 12 year old little sister when I was 14, even though I was cool with him.

Never spoke to her again afterward.

RIP to her virginity.
  • death187sin
    edited March 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    ? a ?

In WII tennis!

LOL.. Ol T.O lookin ass ? .. Prolly did ? somebody.. Ha Ha.. Just kiddin wit cha ? !
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    not really grimey but we used to go to fast food drive thru's and when we got the drinks, we'd take the lids off and throw them back in the window at the people. To this day i dont know why, but it seemed funny at the time.
  • death187sin
    edited March 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    not really grimey but we used to go to fast food drive thru's and when we got the drinks, we'd take the lids off and throw them back in the window at the people. To this day i dont know why, but it seemed funny at the time.

Crakka Ass Crakka!
  • death187sin
    edited March 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    ? a ? 's 12 year old little sister when I was 14, even though I was cool with him.

Never spoke to her again afterward.

RIP to her virginity.

LOL.. She will always remember you.. U prolly made her ass turn into a stone cold ? monkey.
  • Mdizzle9000
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i kinda ? a girl

lied about wearing condoms

got my little godbrother beat up lololol
  • usmarin3
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The most grimmiest thing i ever did was ? in someones cantene. After i graduated bootcamp i had to come back and heal my leg because i fractured it towards the end of bootcamp. It was a bunch of injured people who stayed in this barracks and we were there until we heal up and go out to our duty station. Well long story short, i had duty (when you stay up 24 hrs watching the barracks) and i fell asleep on duty. This mf saw me and snitched on me to my superiors, me and a bunch of my friends was tryna figure out a way to get back at that mf so we figured out a good way. I took his water cantene into the bathroom and ? in it, the next morning when everyone went out to excercise we all saw him drinking that ? . lol Because of that mf i had duty for 2 weeks straight!
  • death187sin
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i kinda ? a girl

M how do you kinda ? somebody main?? lol
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    this chick used to come over a suck me off. one night she dropped her wallet which had her full weeks check which she just cashed it was like $300 the next day she called and asked if she dropped it at my place i was like naw. another time my wifey got into a bad car accident but she lived about 1 hr away so i had to take the greyhound to see her, i met this ? on the greyhound and got sucked off in the bus bathroom.
  • Mdizzle9000
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i kinda ? a girl

oh and i stole a buncha ? from a kindergarten classroom including a bigass bag of teddy grahm crackers and a radio. good times
  • usmarin3
    edited March 2010
    Options
    this chick used to come over a suck me off. one night she dropped her wallet which had her full weeks check which she just cashed it was like $300 the next day she called and asked if she dropped it at my place i was like naw. another time my wifey got into a bad car accident but she lived about 1 hr away so i had to take the greyhound to see her, i met this ? on the greyhound and got sucked off in the bus bathroom.

Cold bloodedddddddddddddddddddd!
  • Mdizzle9000
    edited March 2010
    Options
    M how do you kinda ? somebody main?? lol

it was my ex, she was only at my crib cuz she got kicked out and had nowhere to go and long story short i kinda forced myself on her from behind. LOL

am i a ? ?