what's the most GRIMY shi!t U ever done??

Options

Comments

• death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    this chick used to come over a suck me off. one night she dropped her wallet which had her full weeks check which she just cashed it was like $300 the next day she called and asked if she dropped it at my place i was like naw. another time my wifey got into a bad car accident but she lived about 1 hr away so i had to take the greyhound to see her, i met this ? on the greyhound and got sucked off in the bus bathroom.

Now that's some grimy ass ? too ? .. lol
  • death187sin
    edited March 2010
    Options
    why females tryna keep they ? a secret? waits for female posters.. lol
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    it was my ex, she was only at my crib cuz she got kicked out and had nowhere to go and long story short i kinda forced myself on her from behind. LOL

am i a ? ?

oh and in my defense, even tho she swore she aint wanna ? , she looked like she enjoyed it.
  • death187sin
    edited March 2010
    Options
    it was my ex, she was only at my crib cuz she got kicked out and had nowhere to go and long story short i kinda forced myself on her from behind. LOL

am i a ? ?

It's only ? if she reports it... TriL ? ? ? !
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    jacked off on my homeboys mama bed

rofl......
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Shot a pregnant racoon in the head.

Backed into a ? car but drove off anyways. I was 16

Texted some ? my buddies phone, got her to break up with her boyfriend, then deleted the messages off his phone so the next day when she called him he freaked out and called her crazy.

funny ?
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    a few years ago..i wanted to get at this bad chick. bad as hell..short, ass was phat. i was a nice guy then, so i was takin her out n ? , movies, dates, etc and got no ? . she wasnt feeling me like that and i could tell but i was still trying too hard. we were in school then so id drop her off at her room, go back to the crib to chill. one night i called her after that and she sounded like she was asleep, but i could tell she was in a car. After her and i fell out, i found out that she was ? some ? . So we stopped talking yet i still wanted to hit it. I set out to get her ass back. when she was home, she stayed about 30 minutes away from where i was from. So fast forward a year an a half and she hits me up on facebook out of the blue. Im like yeah im about to get this ? back. I started being HOH and she loved the ? . She would take me out to dinner n ? .bought me a ps3...started loving the ? and tongue and i made her think we were going to be in a relationship. She told me she loved me...after telling me it took her alot to put her guard down from being hurt so much before. So after i got this ? eating out the palm of my hand...i told her i had got with someone else and told her to kick rocks. that ? was hurt.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    a few years ago..i wanted to get at this bad chick. bad as hell..short, ass was phat. i was a nice guy then, so i was takin her out n ? , movies, dates, etc and got no ? . she wasnt feeling me like that and i could tell but i was still trying too hard. we were in school then so id drop her off at her room, go back to the crib to chill. one night i called her after that and she sounded like she was asleep, but i could tell she was in a car. After her and i fell out, i found out that she was ? some ? . So we stopped talking yet i still wanted to hit it. I set out to get her ass back. when she was home, she stayed about 30 minutes away from where i was from. So fast forward a year an a half and she hits me up on facebook out of the blue. Im like yeah im about to get this ? back. I started being HOH and she loved the ? . She would take me out to dinner n ? .bought me a ps3...started loving the ? and tongue and i made her think we were going to be in a relationship. She told me she loved me...after telling me it took her alot to put her guard down from being hurt so much before. So after i got this ? eating out the palm of my hand...i told her i had got with someone else and told her to kick rocks. that ? was hurt.

applause you have the goat grimey ? award so far extra pts for the ps3
  • Mdizzle9000
    edited March 2010
    Options
    oh and that same girl i was talkin bout earlier, i smacked her up a few times, once when her cousin was right in the other room. that ? was dumb trust me she deserved everything i did 2 her
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    a few years ago..i wanted to get at this bad chick. Bad as hell..short, ass was phat. I was a nice guy then, so i was takin her out n ? , movies, dates, etc and got no ? . She wasnt feeling me like that and i could tell but i was still trying too hard. We were in school then so id drop her off at her room, go back to the crib to chill. One night i called her after that and she sounded like she was asleep, but i could tell she was in a car. After her and i fell out, i found out that she was ? some ? . So we stopped talking yet i still wanted to hit it. I set out to get her ass back. When she was home, she stayed about 30 minutes away from where i was from. So fast forward a year an a half and she hits me up on facebook out of the blue. Im like yeah im about to get this ? back. I started being hoh and she loved the ? . She would take me out to dinner n ? .bought me a ps3...started loving the ? and tongue and i made her think we were going to be in a relationship. She told me she loved me...after telling me it took her alot to put her guard down from being hurt so much before. So after i got this ? eating out the palm of my hand...i told her i had got with someone else and told her to kick rocks. That ? was hurt.

blooooooooooooooodcloooooooothhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

25aa2811f97e5e58cfa7f2d45f401295.gif

jack.gif
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Cheated on my girlfriend....on Valentines Day.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LOL @ this self-snitching thread
  • death187sin
    edited March 2010
    Options

Nothing tops this man... LOL
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Was ? wit this chick and her BF who she lived with found out and started talking ? .. One night while he was at work she callled me over.. He was a security guard so he worked the night hours.. I smashed and took the ? soaked condom and put it in his uniform shirt pocket.. Couple days later this chick storms my job all busted up, bulging eyes and busted lips and ? .. lol Talking about where she suppose to live now because he put her ass out.. I laughed in her face and told her she needs to check in at a shelter and call 1-800-DOMESTIC VIOLENCE..

Real trill nicca ?
  • death187sin
    edited March 2010
    Options
    will munny wrote: »
    i honestly love it. I feel like way less ? of a person.

lol......................
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Man, it still effects me today, see em everytime i close my eyes *body trembles* - I had to though, came out my door and they were everywhere, so many of em rushing at me like they was on attack mode, so i sprayed and killed all of em
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Damn ANTS come back every spring, but anywho man yall grimey i had a story but yall stuff make mine seem like something off sesame street
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Was ? wit this chick and her BF who she lived with found out and started talking ? .. One night while he was at work she callled me over.. He was a security guard so he worked the night hours.. I smashed and took the ? soaked condom and put it in his uniform shirt pocket.. Couple days later this chick storms my job all busted up, bulging eyes and busted lips and ? .. lol Talking about where she suppose to live now because he put her ass out.. I laughed in her face and told her she needs to check in at a shelter and call 1-800-DOMESTIC VIOLENCE..

im still laughin at this ?
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    back in high school this chick was crazy in love wit me and the feeling wasnt mutual. i only made matters worse by taking advantage of her like the dog i am and ? her. she was ? me off always callin me like 2o times a ay from different numbers. im wit mah ? and she pops up at da crib w/o calling.we smoke some bud and she tryna ? wit a ? but im playin her. mah ? wanted to hit so i tell her that she gotta ? wit ah ? too. she says imma do it for you and she let the ? hit in my house. after that i had to stop ? wit her all together. u seriously have to have some low self esteem as a girl for me to tell you to ? mah ? and u go do it
  • Mdizzle9000
    edited March 2010
    Options
    some evil ? in here
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lets see where do I start.......

I smashed one of my best friends baby moms, they have 3 kids together and are about to get married. He found out some years ago and I fessed up, but he doesnt know that I have smashed her since then though....

I lied like hell on my resume for my first job to say that I graduated from college, when actually I dropped out in the middle of my junior year.....

My freshman year in college I set up one of my roommate's to get robbed by some guys from my neighborhood, he was an out of town ? so why not?? LOL....

I used to ? birds by feeding them bread crumbs soaked with Alka Seltzer......

I used to write grant proposals for people with for profit companies, and make them think that they can win the grant and take their money knowing full well they will never win the RFP because they dont have 501 (c) (3) status.......
  • death187sin
    edited March 2010
    Options
    some evil ? in here

LOL.. yo ass too ? .. Ha Ha..
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Man this ? lady cop locks me up on traffic charges RIGHT outside of my parking lot(She could've threw me a ticket). Fast Forward, I'm workin at this Sub Restaraunt, and this ? walks in while I'm the cook. She doesn't recognize me at all so I say to myself,"If she orders Ima get dis ? !" She orders like some Cordon Bleu ? ...While she's not paying attention I wiped my ass with the bread...then my sweaty ? ..And it was one of those HOT days too...I went on a cig break just to watch this cop eat her ? Dew Sub laughin my ass off....As she walked out I asked her how was her sub, she says "Delicious."

PRICELESSS
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    we was playing football in the field in our neighborhood and this skinny ? named Will tried to run the ball so i tackled him and broke his leg....... he was cryin and askin for a ride home on my homeboys go kart i told him ? you walk home and all the kids left him laying there in the field crying

hahaha i know its ? up
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? my pops girl when i was 15.