Twitter Beef:Jim Jones Accuses Fabolous Of Jacking His Scarf Swag..Fab responds back.

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Reason
With all of the rappers on Twitter, it seems that the spew of Tweefs (Twitter Beefs) was inevitable. Now it seems as if Fabolous and Jim Jones have joined the tweeps igniting a 1 hour spat via their Twitter accounts.

It all started when Jim Jones Tweets:

“I just seen another rappers video tht look just like me chain gang n scarf dam I'm sonnin these ? I gues my style might body ya lol wht”

Soon thereafter Fabolous decides to take up for Louis Vutton scarf wearers everywhere stating

“Oh so it's time 4 subliminal tweets huh?? Ok cool.. #TellMeWhyUMad I'm mad cuz it's over for that ballin.... Brooklynnnnnnnnnnnnnnn”

Although Jim bowed out tweeting:

“New app on iPhones .. jimjones How to get fresh 101 ... free scarf n belt included lol owwwwww lmao G.O.R in Harlem now”

“Can I atleast get a thnku for gettin ur Twitter acct poppin lol I'm out I quit I quit pow pow play dead lol”

Fab decided to go in for the ? tweeting:

“#iJustWannaKnoWhy ? think they invented Louis Vuitton?? #nowplaying - Youre Only A Customer by Jay Z” about 6 hours ago via Echofon

“#iJustWannaKnoWhy you ain't #signtoyoungmoney yet?? #uNeedTheHelp #WayneOnMy1stSingle #DrakeOnTheHook” about 6 hours ago via Echofon

“#iJustWannaKnoWhy the Competition won't stay #Dead. Maybe I should a new mixtape call #TiNc3 - Ghost of the Competition” about 6 hours ago via Echofon

“#iJustWannaKnoWhy if they know the order, they didn't bring you NO ROSEI's jus a few cold waters?? Whoa Oh! I thought u #PopChampagne”

http://hiphopwired.com/2010/03/31/jim-jones-and-fabolous-beef-on-twitter/

Comments

• young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    what happen to ? beefin over money? or who shot ya? this is some of that new ? -boy ? .
  • ambiguous1
    ambiguous1 Members Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    why does jim jones think he started this ? ? ? been wearing scarfs for a long time, punk rockers been wearing mo hawks and chain wallets for a long time. ? i used to rock a chain wallet all through grade school...

i better start twittering about how jim jones jacked my swag. Shnit is beyond corny and JJ should know he didnt start none of this ?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Jim Jones is ? corny man the first group of people Ive ever saw wearing scarf were the OC Gossip Girl type white people some where along the line it got into hip-hop urban wear smh.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    oh word? jim jones invented the scarf? these dudes better get in check this ? is beyond ?
  • Pretty Fred
    Pretty Fred Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    i thought the terrorist started that sh*t, someone get Soloman in here to clear this up.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010
    SMH @ ? in 2 years arguin over whos toe nails look fresher
  • InMyLifeTime91
    InMyLifeTime91 Members Posts: 1,289
    edited March 2010
    jim jones wack as ? . ? stay beefin over sum swag.. fab will murder that ? on tracks. n he ? on him on twitter.. i dont think its no beef tho they just talkin ? like u do wit ur boys.. ya kno
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    this ? screams metro sexual..Another loss for hip hop..Go ahead and put another bullet in the corpse lol
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    SMH @ ? in 2 years arguin over whos toe nails look fresher

bingo!!!!!!!
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    yo i still dont get how the ? to read these damn things......
  • theanalyst
    theanalyst Members Posts: 64
    edited March 2010
    Jones needs to have a seat.
  • ambiguous1
    ambiguous1 Members Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    mike06 wrote: »

i have no idea either and it's annoying as hell, and i dont care to learn....

it's amazing all this ? going on in the world... whyd ont these rappers do something positive with their free time... start a twitter beef with Sarah Palin, with DeMint, with Obama

even if they come out (pun intended) and say they both were in on it together that's an even bigger lauce. b/c they actually talked to each other and came up with the idea of starting a twitter beef over a scarf
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2010

I think when it has @ whomever its somebody else leaving them a tweet, when it doesnt have the @ symbol i guess its theres, but I really have idea I only see it when someone posts excerts
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    the evolution of beef...smh
  • InMyLifeTime91
    InMyLifeTime91 Members Posts: 1,289
    edited March 2010

yea ? mad confusing.. wat happened to myspace???
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    The eastcoast lawse
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Twittering ass ? ... SMH
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    what does # mean?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    How about some unpopular facts:

1..More than half of the rappers on TV have soldout
    2.Intitutions like Travistock actually study human nature to learn how to destroy humans thru unnatural tones and radio frequenties usually used in popular music today
    3.The Elite of the government got pac,big murdered
    4.Yes Nas sold out too,He's doing census commercials..The Census is a ploy the illuminati uses to count how people are in the US so they can properly determine how many people to ? for population control
    5.M&M is a racist who sucks the soul out of the culture..He was hand picked by the higher elite to infiltrate hip hop..He learned how to flow from blacks and really has no self made style
    6.The original purpose of hip hop was diverted on purpose to keep nubians from uniting..Thats why there aren't hardly any more groups like public enemy
    7.The South was put in charge of the game on purpose to keep the masses dumb wanting to execessively floss and spend money to booast the ecomony..The evil one knows that africans move to the sound of the drum(Which is heavily used in southern beats),the thing is that fake sythetic sounds were added to destroy your central nervous system..Music is now computerized and no longer natural..It doesn't move with the bio rythem of the planet...They sped up music to 440 megahertz which actually speeds up the heart rate and kills you dead slowly..
    8..Most videos nowadays depict martial law,chaos, quarantine etc..They are now showing you their plans..example videos to watch Jayz run this town,Fabolous body ya,M&M lil wayne drop the world and many more..
    9.Jay-z Is a Master Mason who uses his music,clothes to push the new world order agenda
    10..obama was choosen to infiltrate hip hop to get the youth on his side..truth is obama is the pre cursor to the new world order.."The Change" represents this..America is now in SERIOUS debt with mutiple countries

More to come.....
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    smh@? beefin over scarfs lol
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    LOL Fab is hilarious.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ? is ? .........................
  • Lets Get It Lakers
    Lets Get It Lakers Members Posts: 135
    edited March 2010
    The eastcoast won

Cosign ?
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    The eastcoast lawse

? kissin each other,correctional officers, ? rappers,singers fingerin toddlers...Nah son Ya ? Lost
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ? beefin over scarfs?