Only 4 the Real Ni99az..The Red Pill..All Blue Pill takers don't enter

Options

Comments

• Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I think you're over thinking ?

No such thing..You either thinking or not fam...If you pick up a book with the intend to study it would you just mildly think about what you read or just skim thru it?..Analysis is Analysis..Wake up!
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    apealing to your lower chakras
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Didn't he get convicted of child molsestation?

This is for you who doubt..Now prove it wrong
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ..Tribes in africa have used the drums for ages to change the weather,to mate,to dance etc,...the earth has a heartbeat..mother nature feels like you feel..The drums in music nowadays are fake because nobody is actually going inside the studio and playing REAL instruments and congos..All of the sounds are electronic...Yeah muthafucka and ALL forms of music came from nubians so what you saying?..The drum is the soul of it all...No? Prove me wrong instead of talking out your ?
    ..Tribes in africa have used the drums for ages to change the weather,to mate,to dance etc,...the earth has a heartbeat..mother nature feels like you feel..The drums in music nowadays are fake because nobody is actually going inside the studio and playing REAL instruments and congos..All of the sounds are electronic...Yeah muthafucka and ALL forms of music came from nubians so what you saying?..The drum is the soul of it all...No? Prove me wrong instead of talking out your ?

well you need to visit dc and let me take you to a go go which defies everything about not using drums and why i brought up other genre's is b/c you say the south was put in charge b/c of there heavy use of drums all i'm saying is what about folks that don't listen southern music is it only to control those who listen to hip hop and not music in general why not attack jazz, r&b rock n roll blues i wasn't implying that none of it originated from the motherland
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ....This is for that dude who brought the case up
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    well you need to visit dc and let me take you to a go go which defies everything about not using drums and why i brought up other genre's is b/c you say the south was put in charge b/c of there heavy use of drums all i'm saying is what about folks that don't listen southern music is it only to control those who listen to hip hop and not music in general why not attack jazz, r&b rock n roll blues i wasn't implying that none of it originated from the motherland

I've been to DC my real...I meant music in general that includes all genres..and if you wanna get technical..Hip hop isn't even really music,its edits and spilts,samples of other songs and tones looped together into a repetitive 4 bar loop..Its not real music...No drum=No soul
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »

Thank you...Co sign...Keep bringing that real ? up..
  • InMyLifeTime91
    InMyLifeTime91 Members Posts: 1,289
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That doesn't make complete sense..Why would they control one aspect and not control one of the main factor that produces lyfe and death?..MUSIC!!!..Everybody's emotions are tied into music..So why wouldn't they control and destroy us thru that?...ONE WORLD ORDER...Listen to music from the 70s and listen to the tones in music now..Its been sped up to produce distorted sounds..They already proved that the same soundwaves in a radio are the same soundwaves used in a microwave to cook food..Look it up..They changed the octaves of music from the 8th octave to the 4th octave..I don't think you really overstand the universal power of tone and music

cuz i cant believe black artist are making music that kills black people..
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ...they tell you what they doing and you still don"t wanna believe it..what more edivence do you ? need?..wake up!
  • ambiguous1
    ambiguous1 Members Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    alotta this ? can be misinterpreted but the ? folks should really pay attention to (even tho its late) is that Obama is a ?

no one gets all the money he got for campaigning thru "grassroots" movement. Bildergerg got obama on payroll

Can you please point out where he said he got all his money for campaigning through grassroots movements please?

i dont beleive he's ever said he hasnt taken donations from bid donors
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    cuz i cant believe black artist are making music that kills black people..

NO? How many times have you heard about shootings at a club because lil jon came on and ? got amped and killed each other?..How many times have you heard about ? shooting each other,fighting each other to a violent song?..A woman degrading herself to a luke song talking about take it up her ass?...Them ? running the game rite now know what effect that musick is having on your body and mental..They sworn a oath with the evil ones to destroy you..What does your basic rap song talk about nowadays? Drugs,liquor,sex,murder,death,? etc..And you can't believe blacks can't make songs to ? blacks?..Stop it fam
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Number seven is true. Everything in the universe is based on vibrations and rhythms.

Tell em again...Truth.com...Welcome to the terrordome..fake ? run from facts..? embrace and get ready for the impact
  • young_reezy
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you can speculate and say hey it's just music, but the proof is in the pudding so to speak. we don't have the same climate socially and music and entertainment is partly due to that. in 92 when we had a much more militant politically charge genre of rap dominating the mainstream brothas rioted when they saw what was happening with those cops gettin off.

now who gives a ? about anybody else?

aint no new public enemy, we dont have our own thing anymore.

not saying we need brothas out here rioting but we aren't even cognisant of whats happening due to conditioning.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ask yourself why do crackkkas build all these weapons 4?..where and who are they getting this technology from?
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ambiguous1 wrote: »
    Can you please point out where he said he got all his money for campaigning through grassroots movements please?

i dont beleive he's ever said he hasnt taken donations from bid donors

no,
    i didnt say he said that. why would obama ever make such a mistake by saying that

the media tried to portray Obama as Mr Grassroots. when they did pieces abnout midwestern grandmas giving their SSI checks to his campaign

old black women giving the last of their grocery money "oh yes,ms martha mae sent a letter explaining why she sent 8 dollars to mr obama,cause it is all she had" stories like that

but... you prolly never even peeped obama deception or looked into any details about him,hillary and bilderberg... and i strongly suggest you do so

i dont mean that in some i know the truth,im an elitist type way but the ? only show you things that happened right in front of us
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you can speculate and say hey it's just music, but the proof is in the pudding so to speak. we don't have the same climate socially and music and entertainment is partly due to that. in 92 when we had a much more militant politically charge genre of rap dominating the mainstream brothas rioted when they saw what was happening with those cops gettin off.

now who gives a ? about anybody else?

aint no new public enemy, we dont have our own thing anymore.

not saying we need brothas out here rioting but we aren't even cognisant of whats happening due to conditioning.

Kick da ? my ? ...Our culture was infiltrated and taken and turned into the fruitloop which is hip hop today..What does nicki minjai's fake ? and ass cheek have to do with whats going on in the world?..Why isn't more mcs that kick whats real anymore?..Its not about rioting..its about having OUR OWN ? ..LIKE YOUNG REEZY SAID
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Powerful thread and I agree for the most part. The only thing that's a bit overwhelming sometimes is the fact that there's so much information out there it's as if they flooded it with these 'conspiracies' to make people not believe and for those who do believe might not even be following the correct information. I used to read up heavy and watch videos of this kind of stuff. Never thought about the music killing you slowly. Y'all do know this generation of kids is the first generation in a damn long time that will actually have a less life expectancy than their parents? True talk. ? is beyond music, but has to do with the food you eating as well with a lot of other things. ? goes deep and there ain't much you can do about it.

But while we on this topic, I used to have this website a while ago that had like 40+ videos posted of how it all started in a time line talking about the secret societies and what not. My computer crashed and I was never able to catch the videos so I'm wondering if someone has a link to that. The first video started with them talking about the guy who started it all. He's the guy who started corporations and schooled them on how to make things happen. Way back before any of us were born on this site. Back in the early 1900s. Someone drop that link. Would be MUCH appreciated. Each video was roughly around an hr..

On the Obama tip. I was cool to see a black man become President and I did vote for him and think he's doing an ok job considering all the ? he had to deal with but I'm not naive enough to know that he's no more a puppet than Bush was. And it goes beyond just getting him elected for the 'black' people in America. He was put there to try and change the world view of America. Before he entered office think about how we were viewed as a whole and how we are viewed now because of his election. They NEEDED to put him in to say to the world look, we are still the free world and anything can happen. Unfortunately it's all fabricated and is what it is. Only time will tell what happens.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This is from davey d's website, it's old but relevant.

http://www.daveyd.com/hiphoptencommandments.html
    By keeping the aforementioned commandments we, "the industry," guarantee the following:

1. Unlimited marketing success and cross-over appeal.
    2. A guaranteed income
    3. Fame beyond your wildest dreams
    4. Unlimited (but recoupable) industry resources
    5. Several music awards, citations and honors
    6. Protection from community repercussions

This sacred scroll must be handed to every potential and current Black hip hop artist in the nation. While some sign, many others I am sure others have refused, as there is circumstantial evidence that supports that. Occassionally a break through performer will offer lyrics that make us think, act and believe as if we have purpose and are loved in this life. Yet the majority of our youth must be forced to sign, recite and then internalize these commandments in order to guarantee their market success. I imagine if they do not sign the doctrine, they are relegated to doing poetry readings at open mics, working menial jobs, fading into relative obscurity and living in the "ghetto matrix." This must be the answer, because the truth is surely a lot more painful.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    More ? debrainwashing...Condoms don't work my ? lol
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    This is from davey d's website, it's old but relevant.

http://www.daveyd.com/hiphoptencommandments.html

thats some powerful ? fam..thank for posting that..Time to clean the cat ? propaganda crust off these ? eyes
  • young_reezy
    edited March 2010
    Options
    they had to eliminate the threat so what was once our pride has become a me first feminine metrosexual homosexual black on black killing genre of music.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol
    yall wish yall knew the truth
    all these speculations and youtube videos
    if it was as the videos say yout hink you could just post them and not have something happen to you
    the world turns and one day we'll all die
    wont be no illuminati or secret society but an act of nature
    foh with that ? t/s
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options