Options

Comments

• ambiguous1
    ambiguous1 Members Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    no,
    i didnt say he said that. why would obama ever make such a mistake by saying that

the media tried to portray Obama as Mr Grassroots. when they did pieces abnout midwestern grandmas giving their SSI checks to his campaign

old black women giving the last of their grocery money "oh yes,ms martha mae sent a letter explaining why she sent 8 dollars to mr obama,cause it is all she had" stories like that

but... you prolly never even peeped obama deception or looked into any details about him,hillary and bilderberg... and i strongly suggest you do so

i dont mean that in some i know the truth,im an elitist type way but the ? only show you things that happened right in front of us

you're such a ? ass clown

1) No matter what money he took from big donors, Barack Obama had by far the most grassroots campaign that was seen in US political history. It was pretty much unprecedented to sell T Shirts, Pins Stickers in the back of the places one was doing speeches, and if i'm not mistaken to quote Hilliary Clinton in the book Game Change when she saw that she said "why the ? arent we doing that". That is just the same as a DIY rapper doing a show and selling his ? in the back for $5. He had 100,000's college students calling voters, walking door to door, for free b/c they beleived in what he stood for... that is grassroots. Did the media blow it out of proportion, probably. But you sound really silly sayinbg his campaign wasnt at all grassroots, and that was just a cover up for big back deal donors

2) so what if they did stories like that, that's what the ? media does.... I also remember watching newscasters talk about the star studded David Geffen fundraisers. Or Oprah Winfrey gusshing all over hiim on his show and making huge donations

3) Whats even more funny is someone like you telling me that i've never peeped the Obama deception... considering you admitted in this thread coming across it accidentally when it was released some time ago

4) i didnt need alex Jone's Obama Deception to know this ? - considering he's been having the same message throughout the Bush administration as well, it's just that Obama got eleteted so he was the focus and if McCain would ahve won he would hvae been the focus too. Congrats on finding the Prison Planet website

Well at least you're on the bandwagon now (*a little late if you ask me) but please dont insinuate ? that you clearly are justy getting up on, b/c i surely dont need to come to a hip hop site and see peopel posting youtube videos for me to know this ?

but hey better late than never
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ambiguous1 wrote: »

1) No matter what money he took from big donors, Barack Obama had by far the most grassroots campaign that was seen in US political history. It was pretty much unprecedented to sell T Shirts, Pins Stickers in the back of the places one was doing speeches, and if i'm not mistaken to quote Hilliary Clinton in the book Game Change when she saw that she said "why the ? arent we doing that". That is just the same as a DIY rapper doing a show and selling his ? in the back for $5. He had 100,000's college students calling voters, walking door to door, for free b/c they beleived in what he stood for... that is grassroots. Did the media blow it out of proportion, probably. But you sound really silly sayinbg his campaign wasnt at all grassroots, and that was just a cover up for big back deal donors

2) so what if they did stories like that, that's what the ? media does.... I also remember watching newscasters talk about the star studded David Geffen fundraisers. Or Oprah Winfrey gusshing all over hiim on his show and making huge donations

3) Whats even more funny is someone like you telling me that i've never peeped the Obama deception... considering you admitted in this thread coming across it accidentally when it was released some time ago

4) i didnt need alex Jone's Obama Deception to know this ? - considering he's been having the same message throughout the Bush administration as well, it's just that Obama got eleteted so he was the focus and if McCain would ahve won he would hvae been the focus too. Congrats on finding the Prison Planet website

Well at least you're on the bandwagon now (*a little late if you ask me) but please dont insinuate ? that you clearly are justy getting up on, b/c i surely dont need to come to a hip hop site and see peopel posting youtube videos for me to know this ?

obama is bush's and ? cheney 11th cousin..anybody elected is tied into the royal bloodline in england(The Queen)..Case closed
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    My kind of thread Teach em Teach em Teach em
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    nah obama did have a really really really strong grassroots everybody i know was copping shirts bumper stickers hell my pops went and worked in the phone center and one of my boys canvassed and thats just people i know. obama wasn't put in by the govt or secret society he was truly by the people..now for obvious reasons he can't do everything he wants to as president no president can
  • ambiguous1
    edited March 2010
    Options
    obama is bush's and ? cheney 11th cousin..anybody elected is tied into the royal bloodline in england(The Queen)..Case closed

what ? case???

Oh and hey thanks for the brillant update on his blood line relations.... and hey smart guy Obama still talks and gets advice from Bush... And Bush talked to Clinton all the time while president

please post up an other youtube video

but really wtf case are you talking about?
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    people forget who obama's white side of the family is. he was selected not elected, they give you an enemy and then a hero.
  • redhandedbandit
    edited March 2010
    Options
    people forget who obama's white side of the family is. he was selected not elected, they give you an enemy and then a hero.

you funny man how was he not elected when it was clear that most of the country was behind him
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol
    yall wish yall knew the truth
    all these speculations and youtube videos
    if it was as the videos say yout hink you could just post them and not have something happen to you
    the world turns and one day we'll all die
    wont be no illuminati or secret society but an act of nature
    foh with that ? t/s

? please go sumwhere and suck a florida sized ? ...Look all around you..HAARP is creating earthquakes,people are dying from H1N1 vaccines..Go listen to gucci mane..You got serious hate in your blood coming in here spewing negative energy in here when people are in here sharing info wit each other learning from each other..Just like a demon..I know who you are..A defective ass sperm.moving on
  • ambiguous1
    edited March 2010
    Options
    honestly the most frustrating things is people like these threadstarters that are just going to recycle youtube videos and in all actuality probably never hit the streets with this stuff

how many town halls have ya'll been to? How many hand letters have you written to your congress men and woaman? Do you even know what reps voted in your state on teh HCR bill??

It's as bad as Diddy's Vote or Die Campaign b/c if you're just posting someones videos that clearly have an agenda and just throwing some ? out there, it does no good

But again what real life ? are you doing with this knowlege? B/c if you're just here to post vides take youre ass to teh social lounge
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? please go sumwhere and suck a florida sized ? ...Look all around you..HAARP is creating earthquakes,people are dying from H1N1 vaccines..Go listen to gucci mane..You got serious hate in your blood coming in here spewing negative energy in here when people are in here sharing info wit each other learning from each other..Just like a demon..I know who you are..A defective ass sperm.moving on

damn dude harsh
    if this is the truth you need to be on the streets letting ppl know
    instead you on a Hip Hop forum
  • redhandedbandit
    edited March 2010
    Options
    dude some of the ? you say is true but govt created earthquakes cmon son
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

thanx for posting all that

i didnt stumble upon TOD on accident or alex jones

i been into this ? since i was living with my brother who is in military intelligence and i was excused from High School on 9/11 to come home and see the folks on the news say they arrested 3 white guys near the george washington bridge for being suspected of plating the explosions that jus went off

then the next day no one say ? about that and some years later we are made to believe jet fuel made buildings collapse like a demolition
  • young_reezy
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Giving pearls to swine
  • redhandedbandit
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Giving pearls to swine

whats that mean??
  • young law
    edited March 2010
    Options
    damn dude harsh

lol

gravitation got some of the illest responses

but nobody bout to listen to the dude on mainstreet with the billboard on his chest
  • ambiguous1
    edited March 2010
    Options
    thanx for posting all that

i didnt stumble upon TOD on accident or alex jones

i been into this ? since i was living with my brother who is in military intelligence and i was excused from High School on 9/11 to come home and see the folks on the news say they arrested 3 white guys near the george washington bridge for being suspected of plating the explosions that jus went off

then the next day no one say ? about that and some years later we are made to believe jet fuel made buildings collapse like a demolition

yea yea i heard Immortal Tech's Cause for the Death tooo

Honestly, i probably hated the Bush admin more than most people on here. But one thing i wont ever beleive no matter if you lock me in a room and play Loose CHnage repeatlidy is that 9/11 wasnt a terrorist attack
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Giving pearls to swine

REAL TALK...As the T/S..I wanna give props to all the red pill takers(Real) who shared their knowledge on this thread..All the blue pill takers(fake) up in here..be blessed..one love
  • young_reezy
    edited March 2010
    Options
    giving something valuable (info) away just to get it ? on- giving pearls to swine.
  • ambiguous1
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol

gravitation got some of the illest responses

but nobody bout to listen to the dude on mainstreet with the billboard on his chest

well that's why in my other post i questioned you and the TS about what you do? How many Town Halls You been too? How many letters you wrote to your congressman? Do you even follow how they vote??

B/c i've done all of the above

but hey since it seems you guys want to just keep it online you should maybe go start a facebook group against the reps in yuour state you dont like, got to start somehwere
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    damn dude harsh

Remember me,,I'm america's nu nightmare in the day time.the world will soon know my name.I'm the daywalker..*Turns on mic*...All vampires will get slayed lol
  • redhandedbandit
    edited March 2010
    Options
    9/11 a hoax really son then who flew those planes i didn't see anyone with parachutes. again nobody has told me how they figure obama wasn't elected by the people did you see chicago the day of the election r u serious
  • ambiguous1
    edited March 2010
    Options
    giving something valuable (info) away just to get it ? on- giving pearls to swine.

that ? 'n bullshi*

until i hear some real world ? they do i must have to refer to my man Murs

"Armchair activitst all talk no action"
  • young law
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yea yea i heard Immortal Tech's Cause for the Death tooo

Honestly, i probably hated the Bush admin more than most people on here. But one thing i wont ever beleive no matter if you lock me in a room and play Loose CHnage repeatlidy is that 9/11 wasnt a terrorist attack

???

what did immortal tech say???

and what is a loose change recording???

9/11 was a terrorist attack and the terrorists are the US Govt
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    On a side note, I volunteered at Barack Obama's campaign headquarters in Chicago in 2007, (fresh out of college).
    He did have a very large grassroots campaign.
    I, along with many volunteers nationwide, helped send out letters to potential donors.
    I attened the fundraiser that was hosted by actor Jeremy Piven and his family at Union Station (Chicago).

If you want to know about who, or what corporations donated to his campaign, or any politician for that matter, go to these sites:

http://campaignmoney.com/

http://newsmeat.com/

http://moneyline.cq.com/pml/home.do

http://www.opensecrets.org/