Only 4 the Real Ni99az..The Red Pill..All Blue Pill takers don't enter

Comments

• CTYO
    CTYO Members Posts: 407
    edited March 2010
    this is what I dont get.... we all gonna die so, enjoy your ? time here. do your job and keep it moving. maybe I just dont give a ? about this ? . but none of this makes sense and never will PERIOD. the ILLUMINATI is DEAD! and been that way for ages. The Free masons is a known group through out the world. so what's the secret again?

yeah agree with society being kept ignorant but, that's by CHOICE ? they dont tell you DROP out of high school and sell ? and watch MTV all day. IT's CALL BAD parenting and BAD influences. I know Cause I'm from the ghetto and a third world country ? and I never gave in to that ? I made something of myself so, ? BLAMING IGNORANCE ON OTHERS BLAME IT ON YOUR SELF!

All that other ? you posted is ? stupid and is reaching out there making people paranoid. Unless ? are immortal there's no way muthafuckas gonna be planning a plan to bring a new world order for centuries. for what ? YOU're DEAD.
    all I have is common sense and if I feel like my freedom is dying then I'll rebel but, until that happens keep your Sci Fi opinions to your self and make a movie out of it. and get a life while you at it... instead of spreading the word around like you gonna do ? about it. go out and act. how about less talking more change if you truly feel that way. stop making songs and go ? who's responsible for all of this instead of preaching it. cause if I truly believe all this outlandish ? then I would become the new angel of death and ? all these muthafuckas for the crimes against humanity. but wait you really dont you're just passing time by researching ? ? like this. how about you learn how to do heart surgery and save a life or some ? or start your own business. how about you contribute to life ? .REAL ? TALK.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    dude conspiracies are cool to think about but i have to get to this school work so i can feed my "real" family when ? hits the fan i will be banging for my fam til then im a make do with what i got and try to make a living in this ? ill let you worry about the "unseen" ill worry about what is manifest in front of me
  • redhandedbandit
    edited March 2010
    CTYO wrote: »
    this is what I dont get.... we all gonna die so, enjoy your ? time here. do your job and keep it moving. maybe I just dont give a ? about this ? . but none of this makes sense and never will PERIOD. the ILLUMINATI is DEAD! and been that way for ages. The Free masons is a known group through out the world. so what's the secret again?

yeah agree with society being kept ignorant but, that's by CHOICE ? they dont tell you DROP out of high school and sell ? and watch MTV all day. IT's CALL BAD parenting and BAD influences. I know Cause I'm from the ghetto and a third world country ? and I never gave in to that ? I made something of myself so, ? BLAMING IGNORANCE ON OTHERS BLAME IT ON YOUR SELF!

All that other ? you posted is ? stupid and is reaching out there making people paranoid. Unless ? are immortal there's no way muthafuckas gonna be planning a plan to bring a new world order for centuries. for what ? YOU're DEAD.
    all I have is common sense and if I feel like my freedom is dying then I'll rebel but, until that happens keep your Sci Fi opinions to your self and make a movie out of it. and get a life while you at it... instead of spreading the word around like you gonna do ? about it. go out and act. how about less talking more change if you truly feel that way. stop making songs and go ? who's responsible for all of this instead of preaching it. cause if I truly believe all this outlandish ? then I would become the new angel of death and ? all these muthafuckas for the crimes against humanity. but wait you really dont you're just passing time by researching ? ? like this. how about you learn how to do heart surgery and save a life or some ? or start your own business. how about you contribute to life ? .REAL ? TALK.

preach................................
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    young law wrote: »
    so york said he could ? who he wanted to cuz thats how pharoah rolled???

wow,if so

thats some texas mormon compound ? right there

Don't believe that ? ..do your research...take your own journey..Your destiny in your hands...more than half of the rappers in the game were influenced by york..believe that..even gucci donating money to his case
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    understand that there is a systematic entity that does control the media and entertainment as well as gov. i doubt there is a group of dudes who all hook up like yo we the illuminati. they can call themselves the berenstein bears for all we know, just understand the results of their actions.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    CTYO wrote: »

Sci fi opinions? Theres no fiction in this...This sounds like a cop out excuse to live on your knees and accept whats given to you..How is the illuminati dead if they controlling the world?..Who said I'm not starting my own revolution on the streets because I come on the net to teach?(Not preach)..You don't know what I'm doing..And you should educate yourself instead of living like a slave..? kills me because I go out and act everyday..You don't know my lyfe dude therefore your "REAL TALK" ain't really REAL
  • redhandedbandit
    edited March 2010
    Sci fi opinions? Theres no fiction in this...This sounds like a cop out excuse to live on your knees and accept whats given to you..How is the illuminati dead if they controlling the world?..Who said I'm not starting my own revolution on the streets because I come on the net to teach?(Not preach)..You don't know what I'm doing..And you should educate yourself instead of living like a slave..? kills me because I go out and act everyday..You don't know my lyfe dude therefore your "REAL TALK" ain't really REAL

so if you pay your taxes go home to your fam your a slave
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    dude conspiracies are cool to think about but i have to get to this school work so i can feed my "real" family when ? hits the fan i will be banging for my fam til then im a make do with what i got and try to make a living in this ? ill let you worry about the "unseen" ill worry about what is manifest in front of me

By all means do what you have to do my friend..Survive!
  • churchboy2
    churchboy2 Members Posts: 477
    edited March 2010
    His so called lawyer was working with the government to set him up...Watch the videos and retort that

First, you call me a demon because I disagree with you,

...then after several psychiatric diagnoses, the best that you can come up with is "His so called lawyer was working with the government to set him up"?

C'mon, your boy molested hundreds of children and was
    wikipedia wrote:
    was convicted of multiple RICO, child molestation, and financial reporting charges and was sentenced to 135 years in prison. His case was appealed to the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, but that court upheld the convictions on October 27, 2005.[31] A U.S. Supreme Court appeal was denied in June 2006.[32]

If Malachi Z is the crown jewel of your argument then you need to step your "scrutinize your sources" game up.
  • redhandedbandit
    edited March 2010
    whats the ultimate goal of this thread?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    so if you pay your taxes go home to your fam your a slave

No...When you live thru life accepting things that have been given to you without questioning it and not creating your own, is mental slavery..When you go to the mall for a pair of kicks its multiple choice..You have to choose from the selction THEY GAVE YOU but to go and CREATE your own kicks for you and your family is true FREEDOM AND CREATIVITY..feel me?..Thats what nuwaupu and malachi z york represent..build your own land,langauge,money,city etc
  • redhandedbandit
    edited March 2010
    im not trying to discredit you all im saying is that their are two sides to a coin. im more worried about what class warfare (for all people) is doing to people right now. and all though im a christian by faith not devout but i believe in a higher power. i try to be humble with everyone i come across and strive to move up so to speak from my current position while reaching down to lift up
  • redhandedbandit
    edited March 2010
    No...When you live thru life accepting things that have been given to you without questioning it and not creating your own, is mental slavery..When you go to the mall for a pair of kicks its multiple choice..You have to choose from the selction THEY GAVE YOU but to go and CREATE your own kicks for you and your family is true FREEDOM AND CREATIVITY..feel me?..Thats what nuwaupu and malachi z york represent..build your own land,langauge,money,city etc

no doubt i used to chop it up with nuwabians at the train station and i dont knock them cats. nah i try to keep an open mind about everything
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Churchboy2 wrote: »
    First, you call me a demon because I disagree with you,

...then after several psychiatric diagnoses, the best that you can come up with is "His so called lawyer was working with the government to set him up"?

C'mon, your boy molested hundreds of children and was

If Malachi Z is the crown jewel of your argument then you need to step your "scrutinize your sources" game up.

You a demon because you failed to do your homework thoroughly and on top of that you wanna drive lies into the hearts and minds of men without first learning the whole situation to properly make a statement..thats negative..After what you seen this government do to ALL of our black leaders,sports players,entertainers etc..Malachi isn't the only one being railroaded on fake charges but you wanna laugh about fbi troops illegally raiding a land where innocent children play and people come together in peace pointing guns at their heads..What kind of human being are you?...........

No you need to step your game up nuccca..and bring REAL evidence to the table
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
  • churchboy2
    churchboy2 Members Posts: 477
    edited March 2010
    You a demon because you failed to do your homework thoroughly and on top of that you wanna drive lies into the hearts and minds of men without first learning the whole situation to properly make a statement..thats negative..After what you seen this government do to ALL of our black leaders,sports players,entertainers etc..Malachi isn't the only one being railroaded on fake charges but you wanna laugh about fbi troops illegally raiding a land where innocent children play and people come together in peace pointing guns at their heads..What kind of human being are you?...........

No you need to step your game up nuccca..and bring REAL evidence to the table

Nucca??

As I said (much ) earlier, the burden of proof is on you cats and your wild theories.

[sigh]...this is pointless, have a good evening.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    I made this thread so ? can teach each other about some real ? instead of nicki minjai ass...just so this board knows..I'm not lookin 4 props
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Churchboy2 wrote: »
    Nucca??

As I said (much ) earlier, the burden of proof is on you cats and your wild theories.

[sigh]...this is pointless, have a good evening.

I'm posting videos of star witnesses recanting their statements..Its no longer theory..Its fact! I been posting madd ? ..you just madd because your weak ass rebuttals got smashed up..move on churchboy
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    mods get on yo job & move this ? ? to the social lounge
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    ..now back to the original purpose of this thread..this one about DMX
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    pothead420 wrote: »
    mods get on yo job & move this ? ? to the social lounge

? hating on realness..maybe if I made a thread on kush or nicki's ass then ? wouldn't hate...lol
  • redhandedbandit
    edited March 2010
    yea that x ? is crazy... he's a fiend but its strange that he is the only cat in court
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    ........How about everybody favorite whiteboy?