• Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? hating on realness..maybe if I made a thread on kush or nicki's ass then ? wouldn't hate...lol

why would ? hate on bad ? 's ass? i mean if u ? n ? den hey do u ?
    everything has its place & this isnt the place for it they have a social lounge ? take yo ? there
  • CTYO
    CTYO Members Posts: 407
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sci fi opinions? Theres no fiction in this...This sounds like a cop out excuse to live on your knees and accept whats given to you..How is the illuminati dead if they controlling the world?..Who said I'm not starting my own revolution on the streets because I come on the net to teach?(Not preach)..You don't know what I'm doing..And you should educate yourself instead of living like a slave..? kills me because I go out and act everyday..You don't know my lyfe dude therefore your "REAL TALK" ain't really REAL

I smell ? in this... ILLUMINATI is dead homie how about you do your own research and read about it for yourself instead of believing someone elses opinion and youtube videos. they are dead PERIOD. they dont EXIST. if you do your own research and I do mean BOOKS cause the web is controll by the illuminati right? lol but books dating pass 1950's you'll see that the illuminati is dead. and originally it was a group of scientist that came together to work without religious/ government restrictions. people took their secrecy waaaaay to seriously and started making up ? . real talk.
    teaching or preaching. you're teaching without a legit source or document you're basically taking youtube videos and using that as a tool which, takes your credibility away right there. you're not a teacher just a puppet for these so call "Teachers"

what else you got for me?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    pothead420 wrote: »
    why would ? hate on bad ? 's ass? i mean if u ? n ? den hey do u ?
    everything has its place & this isnt the place for it they have a social lounge ? take yo ? there

? yous a corny ass muthafucka with a plastic smoked out mindframe..reading is essential..smh@ this toys r us ass dude..go smoke your kush playboy.get off my ? .let me live..
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    CTYO wrote: »
    I smell ? in this... ILLUMINATI is dead homie how about you do your own research and read about it for yourself instead of believing someone elses opinion and youtube videos. they are dead PERIOD. they dont EXIST. if you do your own research and I do mean BOOKS cause the web is controll by the illuminati right? lol but books dating pass 1950's you'll see that the illuminati is dead. and originally it was a group of scientist that came together to work without religious/ government restrictions. people took their secrecy waaaaay to seriously and started making up ? . real talk.
    teaching or preaching. you're teaching without a legit source or document you're basically taking youtube videos and using that as a tool which, takes your credibility away right there. you're not a teacher just a puppet for these so call "Teachers"

How does video footage of them saying themselves that the country is ran by the illuminati take away from my credibility?..you tube is a medium for info..So you're attacking my credibility because they're youtube videos?..The majority of videos from you tube came from a non you tube source..That sounds stupid on your behalf..Well Prove they don't exist then ? ..I am a teacher..I've done my research..How they don't exist if we're still using their money,living in their system,using their constitution?
  • CTYO
    edited March 2010
    Options

yeah you're right eminem is a DEMON oh my ? .... he's posses GET THE ? OUT OF HERE. ever heard of metaphors. this is what happens when old people from the boondocks gets introduce to hip hop for the first time close minded muthafuckas. really proof's death a sacrifice .... so now if a ? gets shot is a sacrifice righ? againg GTFOH!!!!!!
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options

You talking madd ? but haven't posted a doc or video discrediting anything i'm saying so ? I stand correct...you can't battle facts..Maybe opinions,but not facts
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    honestly i think the word illuminati is thrown around too freely

when most folksd think of the illuminati they are really jus referring to the leaders of banking and media.

then these religous overtones are thrown in with it and that jus makes it all a mess
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yeah you're right eminem is a DEMON oh my ? .... he's posses GET THE ? OUT OF HERE. ever heard of metaphors. this is what happens when old people from the boondocks gets introduce to hip hop for the first time close minded muthafuckas. really proof's death a sacrifice .... so now if a ? gets shot is a sacrifice righ? againg GTFOH!!!!!!

If it walks like a chicken clucks like a chicken then its a muthafuckin chicken...A man is judged by his or her works...M&M's music is demonic, thus his music is a representation of who he is and how he thinks...
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lmao ? been smoking sherm or something trying to feed me the same ? white people were feeding soliders after Nam' lmaooo huey p bout to send ya a msg via tweeter to look for the right youtube video to post lol
  • CTYO
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How does video footage of them saying themselves that the country is ran by the illuminati take away from my credibility?..you tube is a medium for info..So you're attacking my credibility because they're youtube videos?..The majority of videos from you tube came from a non you tube source..That sounds stupid on your behalf..Well Prove they don't exist then ? ..I am a teacher..I've done my research..How they don't exist if we're still using their money,living in their system,using their constitution?

what the ? are you saying ? .... we using what money?.... the american dollar that has a ? eye on it. and what system are you talking about. get a job and you'll get pay and dont ? people and break the law. ok. and what constitution the one that states our freedom as individuals. ok. GTFOH with that ? . I GUESS ILLUMINATI ONLY RUN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HUH? cause the other countries are excluded in this right. so your theory is waaaaaaay off. illuminati is not responsible for that ? man. so hold up the videos of someone elses opinion NOT FACT is an original source and document. nope dont believe at all sorry but you suck at teaching.
  • CTYO
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If it walks like a chicken clucks like a chicken then its a muthafuckin chicken...A man is judged by his or her works...M&M's music is demonic, thus his music is a representation of who he is and how he thinks...

because he only spits about demons right? eminem has plenty of songs that are inspirational is call freedom of speech if he feels like describing the way he spits to a demon. ok then go ahead. dude is a beast at the mic anyway. he could do that. you're close minded.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    what the ? are you saying ? .... we using what money?.... the american dollar that has a ? eye on it. and what system are you talking about. get a job and you'll get pay and dont ? people and break the law. ok. and what constitution the one that states our freedom as individuals. ok. GTFOH with that ? . I GUESS ILLUMINATI ONLY RUN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HUH? cause the other countries are excluded in this right. so your theory is waaaaaaay off. illuminati is not responsible for that ? man. so hold up the videos of someone elses opinion NOT FACT is an original source and document. nope dont believe at all sorry but you suck at teaching.

Why try to fill a cup thats already full?.The videos contain original court documents muthafuckas.You win..You can't teach somebody the truth who wants to live a lie..Let me do me fam..Nobody Ain't forcing you to come in my thread and believe me..
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    because he only spits about demons right? eminem has plenty of songs that are inspirational is call freedom of speech if he feels like describing the way he spits to a demon. ok then go ahead. dude is a beast at the mic anyway. he could do that. you're close minded.

okay stan take off the panties...I've listened to every M&M album ever made..the majority of what he spits is negativity and hate...get mad all you want fam
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ya'll negative ? can come in here and rip this thread into pieces with your hate and skepticism..Its all good..do your thing..I'm done with this
  • CTYO
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why try to fill a cup thats already full?.The videos contain original court documents muthafuckas.You win..You can't teach somebody the truth who wants to live a lie..Let me do me fam..Nobody Ain't forcing you to come in my thread and believe me..

you're right that's why I'm not lol here's the truth
    The movement was founded on May 1, 1776, in Ingolstadt by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt. who was the first professor of canon law. the movement was made up of freethinkers, as an offshoot of the Enlightenment. that's it.
  • CTYO
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm not negative at all... is just I'm tired of people ? on the music that I love and calling it demonic and making up all this ? opinions about it. is stupid....
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The movement was founded on May 1, 1776, in Ingolstadt by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt. who was the first professor of canon law. the movement was made up of freethinkers, as an offshoot of the Enlightenment. that's it.

LOL@this cat..thats it huh?..some teacher you are
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited March 2010
    Options

This ? copied and pasted that from Wikipedia lol...its more to it..what about albert pike?..the rothchilds?
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yo how about this....hit me up when all this conspiracy ? actually goes down, when they start killin off the population...cuz after all thats why their doing the cencus, right Supreme_Mind?

until then its all uneducated theory and ?

close thread
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    No my real, but why wouldn't you believe the creator of the technology?...If I invented a product and you're seeing me make the product and giving you the specifics of that product,you wouldn't believe me?..this ? is real

I truly hope you don't believe that. Technology has been around since the beginning of time. It's how the Egyptians built the pyramids. Technology doesn't necessarily have to involve computers or anything electronic. How exactly would white people be the creators of technology?
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I truly hope you don't believe that. Technology has been around since the beginning of time. It's how the Egyptians built the pyramids. Technology doesn't necessarily have to involve computers or anything electronic. How exactly would white people be the creators of technology?

lol

and this is what i mean by people having theories but not knowing how to properly express them

good ideas,wrong wording
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

dude he is talking about harp the creators of harp
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Remember me,,I'm america's nu nightmare in the day time.the world will soon know my name.I'm the daywalker..*Turns on mic*...All vampires will get slayed lol
    the fucc you talkin bout
    ^Vampires and ?
    You're not even ? to America boy
    all slayers get slayed
    live by the sword die by the sword pal
  • funkt84
    funkt84 Members Posts: 9
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you motha phukers are clowns if you believe this ? ? thread. if it was true, what makes you think they would make it visible and accessible enough to the general public. the south was not put in charge of music for the reason of exploiting black america. phukin clowns, smarten up hip hop heads. there is no crazy ass cult that jay is trying to subliminally push to the world. c'mon man!