Main Entry: the·o·ry
    Pronunciation: \ˈthē-ə-rē, ˈthir-ē\
    Function: noun
    Inflected Form(s): plural the·o·ries
    Etymology: Late Latin theoria, from Greek theōria, from theōrein
    Date: 1592

1 : the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another
    2 : abstract thought : speculation

6 a : a hypothesis assumed for the sake of argument or investigation b : an unproved assumption : conjecture c : a body of theorems presenting a concise systematic view of a subject <theory of equations>

Main Entry: fact
    Pronunciation: \ˈfakt\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Latin factum, from neuter of factus, past participle of facere
    Date: 15th century

1 : a thing done: as a obsolete : feat b : crime <accessory after the fact> c archaic : action
    2 archaic : performance, doing
    3 : the quality of being actual : actuality <a question of fact hinges on evidence>
    4 a : something that has actual existence <space exploration is now a fact> b : an actual occurrence <prove the fact of damage>
    5 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality

— in fact : in truth

There is a difference in FACT and THEORY
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Just becaus eI like the fact this thread gots Folks thinking...
  • krow132
    krow132 Members Posts: 1,033 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    eh.........................................
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I took the purple pill so I am now stuck inbetween these two groups lol
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thank You ill community for my first plat thread lol....Thank ya'll far too kind.......................muthafuckas lol
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I took the purple pill so I am now stuck inbetween these two groups lol

What does the purple pill do?
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What does the purple pill do?

It takes us to a place where we catch glimpses of more, while not letting us make it all the way to the Red world but your mind is more open then the Blue pill people
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    7 has to be the dumbest out of them all drums are used in all genres of music used heavily but yet it only moves african's do folks even think when they type this ?

who created most of the music genres??????????
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    man i agree wit alot of your post but idk bout this ? man.. especially the jayz free mason ? .. sometimes i think the government put a half black half white man in office to satisfy everyone... n they tryna run him outta office already.. rednecks on cnn talkin bout they cant wait to vote for sarah palin.. wtf.. but idk man u thinkin to much just listen to the music

zombie ? post
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    people want to feel safe and comfortable, they want to feel things are as they are because they are just supposed to be that way, they enjoy living in the present forgeeting about the past and not thinking too much on the future because it will just be what it is. Ignorance is Bliss and the mpore things confront minds, the more it is shown that most things are manipulated by others who have learned from the past to reshape the future the more upset these simple live for the day people get. They fulll heartedly and willingly accept anything that conforms with what they have been taught is the norm as truth with out need for much fact, but present something that is too unsettling outside of the norm and it does not matter how many facts are there most will have a hard time or just not accept it. Large less cognitive portions of society are this way and music has for millenia been used as a way to teach and guide for whatever purpose, but now in unprecedented ways it is being used to dictate education, what we consume and desire, hell what we believe etc. It is like reverse Pyschology as it(Music) was never used to this extent in such a ill way it was traditionally a tool to grow now it is being used to euthanize...
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i'm tired of this nonsense
    music is what it is
    relief from stress, focus, death, life, and everything you can think of
    if music is a tool for evil it is also a tool for good
    foh with these pointless rumors
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ion even know why this is a debate, you all can see the truth, yet you will still continue to feed the machine. People are all talk these days.
  • LAS_B126DED_DAMU
    LAS_B126DED_DAMU Members Posts: 1
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whas good my Brotha i am a redpill taka n a Red Flag Banga n 2 let u kno homie we wit cha Dawg we(da homies) Been takin notes not just from u But from the news from movies from tv shows findin the specific ones and watch them how they watch us...the Masonic symbols are also in video games..if u have played Oblivion(360,ps3) the all seein eye is thru-out the game...The new movie clash of the titans there are also symBols..

don't worry aBout the hellspawn that comes into this thread creatin distraction and douBt in others minds you are doing exactly what it was meant for you 2 do...Teach and Lead don't think noBody is listenin 2 you cause they are trust me...we are doin the same

Far as you nonBelievers u are like the white ppl on xBox live that can't go a day w/o sayin ****** on a microphone But have a Blackman for a neighBor But a never Bust a grape outside of your Bedroom walls..u down this mans knowledge Because yours is limited in all aspects of life..YOU ARE the perfect demonstration of what the Illuminati sees us all as....cATTLE

i recently was released from jail and there were attempts to recruit me from the walls of the dungeon itself..i know the hand shake, their hand symbols,...we have a community here in MBoro, TN where nothin But Masons live...They are guards at the jails, the policemen, the district attorneys and the judges...how do i know cause they(guards) were walkin around with gold rings on their fingers with a potractor n a ruler with a G in the middle....and one of the old men said to me Bein a Mason is the Best Fraternity you have to make sacrafices and i said what chu mean this old Bastard says you gotta ride the goat!!

and i am the young prophet Saratchi also known as the North Star if you want to be a Mason go ahead ppl Be one cause of The True Resistance to come i will Be frontline shooting you all down to protect myself and my Brothers n Sisters

i am not a traveling man i destroy the Eastern Stars and anyBody who follows i am like a Templar fightin for christ But 10000xs more...we do not fear death and do not fear the consequences of Bringin it to you..

MMK HAS BEGUN We do not Fear Death/ Death Fears us
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the fucc all that ? sposed to mean^^^^
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whas good my brotha i am a redpill taka n a red flag banga n 2 let u kno homie we wit cha dawg we(da homies) been takin notes not just from u but from the news from movies from tv shows findin the specific ones and watch them how they watch us...the masonic symbols are also in video games..if u have played oblivion(360,ps3) the all seein eye is thru-out the game...the new movie clash of the titans there are also symbols..

Don't worry about the hellspawn that comes into this thread creatin distraction and doubt in others minds you are doing exactly what it was meant for you 2 do...teach and lead don't think nobody is listenin 2 you cause they are trust me...we are doin the same

far as you nonbelievers u are like the white ppl on xbox live that can't go a day w/o sayin ****** on a microphone but have a blackman for a neighbor but a never bust a grape outside of your bedroom walls..u down this mans knowledge because yours is limited in all aspects of life..you are the perfect demonstration of what the illuminati sees us all as....cattle

i recently was released from jail and there were attempts to recruit me from the walls of the dungeon itself..i know the hand shake, their hand symbols,...we have a community here in mboro, tn where nothin but masons live...they are guards at the jails, the policemen, the district attorneys and the judges...how do i know cause they(guards) were walkin around with gold rings on their fingers with a potractor n a ruler with a g in the middle....and one of the old men said to me bein a mason is the best fraternity you have to make sacrafices and i said what chu mean this old bastard says you gotta ride the goat!!

And i am the young prophet saratchi also known as the north star if you want to be a mason go ahead ppl be one cause of the true resistance to come i will be frontline shooting you all down to protect myself and my brothers n sisters

i am not a traveling man i destroy the eastern stars and anybody who follows i am like a templar fightin for christ but 10000xs more...we do not fear death and do not fear the consequences of bringin it to you..

Mmk has begun we do not fear death/ death fears us

my brother i hear you do you make music? We need to get together my militant brother we have the same viewpoint
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Brother i stay in wonderland.
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whas good my Brotha i am a redpill taka n a Red Flag Banga n 2 let u kno homie we wit cha Dawg we(da homies) Been takin notes not just from u But from the news from movies from tv shows findin the specific ones and watch them how they watch us...the Masonic symbols are also in video games..if u have played Oblivion(360,ps3) the all seein eye is thru-out the game...The new movie clash of the titans there are also symBols..

don't worry aBout the hellspawn that comes into this thread creatin distraction and douBt in others minds you are doing exactly what it was meant for you 2 do...Teach and Lead don't think noBody is listenin 2 you cause they are trust me...we are doin the same

Far as you nonBelievers u are like the white ppl on xBox live that can't go a day w/o sayin ****** on a microphone But have a Blackman for a neighBor But a never Bust a grape outside of your Bedroom walls..u down this mans knowledge Because yours is limited in all aspects of life..YOU ARE the perfect demonstration of what the Illuminati sees us all as....cATTLE

i recently was released from jail and there were attempts to recruit me from the walls of the dungeon itself..i know the hand shake, their hand symbols,...we have a community here in MBoro, TN where nothin But Masons live...They are guards at the jails, the policemen, the district attorneys and the judges...how do i know cause they(guards) were walkin around with gold rings on their fingers with a potractor n a ruler with a G in the middle....and one of the old men said to me Bein a Mason is the Best Fraternity you have to make sacrafices and i said what chu mean this old Bastard says you gotta ride the goat!!

and i am the young prophet Saratchi also known as the North Star if you want to be a Mason go ahead ppl Be one cause of The True Resistance to come i will Be frontline shooting you all down to protect myself and my Brothers n Sisters

i am not a traveling man i destroy the Eastern Stars and anyBody who follows i am like a Templar fightin for christ But 10000xs more...we do not fear death and do not fear the consequences of Bringin it to you..

MMK HAS BEGUN We do not Fear Death/ Death Fears us

c/s the bolded and y'all watch anime u should watch fullmetal alchemist same ? we talkin bout is in the anime a sure watch for real. props for the post and time has a book on the secret society.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    get up on that MK Ultra too.
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this thread some nerdy weird ? up acid/shrooms ?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah
    wtf ? talkin bout with MK Ultra and FMA?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this thread some nerdy weird ? up acid/shrooms ?

Spoken like a true zombie..smh@ necro being on your list and you calling sum1 weird..yous a ? lol
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah
    wtf ? talkin bout with MK Ultra and FMA?

MK Ultra is a branch of the CIA that created mind control methods and drugs to control the minds of the population..They are solely responsible for the ? epidemic and the LSD craze
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    MK Ultra is a branch of the CIA that created mind control methods and drugs to control the minds of the population..They are solely responsible for the ? epidemic and the LSD craze

na MK Ultra was a Mortal Komabt game
    foh
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2010
    Options
    na MK Ultra was a Mortal Komabt game
    foh

You love attention don't you? Just like a woman.. you got too much sugar in your shoes fam..You prolly grew up confused hating yourself because you felt like a weirdo for not being able to decide whether you wanna suck a ? or eat a ? lol..Whats the matter?..Your daddy ashamed of his she-man?..Your mama embrassed cuz you act more ? than her?..You prolly tried your mama's draws on in front of the mirror didn't you?...You sick ass freak of nature..get the ? outta here with that garbage
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You love attention don't you? Just like a woman.. you got too much sugar in your shoes fam..You prolly grew up confused hating yourself because you felt like a weirdo for not being able to decide whether you wanna suck a ? or eat a ? lol..Whats the matter?..Your daddy ashamed of his she-man?..Your mama embrassed cuz you act more ? than her?..You prolly tried your mama's draws on in front of the mirror didn't you?...You sick ass freak of nature..get the ? outta here with that garbage

? plz i aint you
    i am a dude and i know that
    i like dudes and chiccs
    i know that
    no gender confusion or anything
    i dont share your story