Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    lol dat ? roasted da hell outta millz...

but ? dat gang ? , it aint makin the music sound better, i could give a hot ? bout it...
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    wayne just as much a blood as asher roth is.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    wayne just as much a blood as asher roth is.

lmfao..........
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    tri3w wrote: »
    that was Mook who was trynna Do that lol...............i didnt know he Millz was On some ? like that though............Millz is trippin

lol fail on my side den
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Wayne and Jim both shout out their hoods[/QUOTE]

i never heard any blood hood shout outs all i know is wayne is from the 9th ward i believe and jim is from harlem.
  • pothead420
    edited March 2010
    Let snoop slide tho right?

Wayne and Jim both shout out their hoods

lol ? groupie yo
    snoop been on tha rap scene how long now??? be serious u act like snoop on the same ? birdman on start bangin til u 40 something & put red stars round yo head
    & i aint even funa bother wit da 2nd ? cuz dem ? aint hood ?
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    let snoop slide tho right?

wayne and jim both shout out their hoods

and what hood is that? Where are they from?
  • Urban Legend
    Urban Legend Members Posts: 97
    edited March 2010
    wayne says hollygrove apple and eagle or some ? damn near every track hes on....

and jim jones says 115th n Lenox all the time

so what are you ? talkin about? gtfoh. I aint sayin they bloods or whatever cuz i dont know but whoever said they dont shout out they hoods obviously doesnt listen to their music ? outta here
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited March 2010
    satyrone wrote: »

i never heard any blood hood shout outs all i know is wayne is from the 9th ward i believe and jim is from harlem.

Wayne does it all the time. Jim is 9 tre I think
    pothead420 wrote: »
    lol ? grupie yo
    snoop been on tha rap scene how long now??? be serious u act like snopp on the same ? birdman on start bangin til u 40 something & put red stars round yo head
    & i aint even funa bother wit da 2nd ? cuz dem ? aint hood ?
    What does it matter how long he been on? LMAO. Point is Snoop aint no real crip and we know that
    jjswipe wrote: »
    [/b]

Wayne is Eastside somethin and Jimmy is/was 9 tre.
  • young_reezy
    edited March 2010
    it seem like it's acceptable in the industry for these artists to rep ? they aint a part of. yeah it's entertainment but fake drug dealers and gangbangers aren't the only way to be an entertaining emcee. what are they trying to prove? you be much closer to the drugs and bullets then they'll ever be now so who are they tryna have out here?
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    [/b]

Jim from Harlem and Wayne is fromthe New orleans.............9th ward i believe
  • pothead420
    edited March 2010
    lmaooooooooooo @ saying snoop aint no real crip but sayin wayne & jimmy are lmaooooooooooooo
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited March 2010

What does it matter how long he been on? LMAO. Point is Snoop aint no real crip and we know that

Do your history, Snoop from Insane Crip Gang Eastside Long Beach.
  • koncretemind
    edited March 2010
    lmaooooooooooo @ saying snoop aint no real crip but sayin wayne & jimmy are lmaooooooooooooo

Oh did I say that? When?
    Do your history, Snoop from Insane Crip Gang Eastside Long Beach.

LOL That dont mean he real. Wayne and Jimmy from gangs too does that mean anything?
  • jjswipe
    edited March 2010
    wayne says hollygrove apple and eagle or some ? damn near every track hes on....

And jim jones says 115th n lenox all the time

so what are you ? talkin about? Gtfoh. I aint sayin they bloods or whatever cuz i dont know but whoever said they dont shout out they hoods obviously doesnt listen to their music ? outta here

when i mean they hoods, i'm talking about the name of their blood gang, their blood set. Not their city, neighborhood, side or cross street.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Dude say "? is getting out of character."

Wait, isn't BG supposed to be Crip?

And wasn't Lil Bowwow bloodin?

I don't think there are any real celebrity bangers since '95. Snoop, Mac10, Dub C, and Dogg Pound about the last ? who been bangin' before the fame.
  • jjswipe
    edited March 2010
    do your history, snoop from insane crip gang eastside long beach.

actually, snoop is suppose to be from es r 20's crip. But we are digressing from the original topic, which is the ? that is unacceptable
  • pothead420
    edited March 2010
    lmao this ? 's an idiot he doesnt even know what to say anymore
  • pothead420
    edited March 2010
    when i mean they hoods, i'm talking about the name of their blood gang, their blood set. Not their city, neighborhood, side or cross street.

exactly we talkin about SETS not what street u use to live on or the spot u use to kick it on back in da days we talkin abiut YO SET
  • koncretemind
    edited March 2010
    lmao this ? 's an idiot he doesnt even know what to say anymore
    When did I say they was real like you talkin about? LOL Get outta here
    Wayne is Eastside somethin and Jimmy is/was 9 tre.

???????????????????????????????????
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    lol fail on my side den

its Cool homie, It was almost rite, u had the rite idea lol
  • sonofliberty
    sonofliberty Members Posts: 501
    edited March 2010
    Does it really matter anymore?? Most gangsta rappers lie and exaggerate about their past.Rap is like the WWF. ? is all smoke and mirrors. Those that rap about real dirt end up like ace capone and other dudes crying in court when reality hits.
  • McVit
    McVit Members Posts: 189
    edited March 2010
    He said he wasnt talking about Wayne
  • young_reezy
    edited March 2010
    dont take up for fake ? hip hop was built on reality, reporting whats going on. not gettin on wax trying to come up with the best lies, go ahead and chalk it up as just entertainment, ? some ? love the WWF even tho they know it's fake. if thats what you on then dig it, bump all them fake ? who talk about ? they saw in movies or over-heard. being real don't make you a good emcee tho and being fake don't mean you can't rap, but i'd rather listen to somone who at least doesn't have to lie on every track to be hot. what happen to kickin a good flow about your opinions? ? that fake ? you aint pushin no dope or shootin nobody on the other side, you reppin for ? who really die out here while you smoke kush on twitter at a photo shoot. ? took the studio gangsta ? to a whole diff level.
  • pothead420
    edited March 2010
    McVit wrote: »
    He said he wasnt talking about Wayne

but it's reality we talking bou cuz these are the main ? doing it
    he could've said we lost to many ? in the rap game over beef
    u automatically think Pac & Big without him saying excluding Pac & Big cuz u know the KNOWN feel me or do i gotta break it down a bit more