Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Options

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Snoop isnt Crip??? Snice when??? WHo says this???? From wat i know dude has Crazy Status.........Anyway, We know Jim and Wayne aint Blood.............T. Rodgers Said so.............T Rogders is 1 of the founding Memebers of it, dude is a Legend. In the Documentry "Code Red" Dude addressed the Situatuion with Rappers False Claimng and ? .........Matter a fact, when they asked about Wayne, Dude laughed..............This ? aint know Bloods, they r Studio gangsters
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    pothead420 wrote: »
    lmaooooooooooo @ saying snoop aint no real crip but sayin wayne & jimmy are lmaooooooooooooo

exactly

snoop been rollin 20's wit that steeler's jacket on since i can remember

snoop put crippin in the mainstream and aint nobody but suge knight try to say different
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Weezy, Gucci, Jeezy, etc all probably claim gang affiliation for an image

I'm sure Jeezy wasn't cripping that hard before rap and the same with rappers that claim Blood too

Its all for show
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited March 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    Snoop isnt Crip??? Snice when??? WHo says this???? From wat i know dude has Crazy Status.........Anyway, We know Jim and Wayne aint Blood.............T. Rodgers Said so.............T Rogders is 1 of the founding Memebers of it, dude is a Legend. In the Documentry "Code Red" Dude addressed the Situatuion with Rappers False Claimng and ? .........Matter a fact, when they asked about Wayne, Dude laughed..............This ? aint know Bloods, they r Studio gangsters

Lol...............
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lol...............

Y u laughin??? U obviously dont know who Dude is.........
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol Suge said Snoop wanted to be Blood when he first came to Death Row.

Said he told Snoop "You're from Long Beach, aint no Bloods out there. Ya'll got Insanes, Rollin 20's, etc, just pick one"

"I didn't know he was gonna claim both"
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »

Said he told Snoop "You're from Long Beach, aint no Bloods out there. Ya'll got Insanes, Rollin 20's, etc, just pick one"

See Suge is a FUnnny dude............Dude say ? that be ridiculous sometimes, He has an agenda
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

i member that ?
    suge be talkin wreckless

snoop got cuz older than him cosigning his lineage and prison stay

funny how suge be talkin that mess when he stayed in the house his whole life growing and didnt even start actin a ass till he was playin ball at UNLV
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    i member that ?
    suge be talkin wreckless

snoop got cuz older than him cosigning his lineage and prison stay

funny how suge be talkin that mess when he stayed in the house his whole life growing and didnt even start actin a ass till he was playin ball at UNLV

thats Y i cant take the ? Seriously, Dude is Funny
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    man dont pay attn to that ? ? , he corny as hell. (kncrete mind)
  • koncretemind
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Y u laughin??? U obviously dont know who Dude is.........

I know who he is but its you tellin me he goes around the country certifying bloods? How the hell woulda ? from Chicago know anythin bout the NO or NY?

Lol
    blackdemo wrote: »
    man dont pay attn to that ? ? , he corny as hell. (kncrete mind)

Who is u?
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    finally somebody speaks on these studio gangstas....
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wayne does it all the time. Jim is 9 tre I think

What does it matter how long he been on? LMAO. Point is Snoop aint no real crip and we know that

Wayne is Eastside somethin and Jimmy is/was 9 tre.

LOL you can't be serious.
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I know who he is but its you tellin me he goes around the country certifying bloods? How the hell woulda ? from Chicago know anythin bout the NO or NY?

Lol

Who is u?

Like i said b4, If u gotta Ask a Question like that, then u really dont know who dude is.......
  • koncretemind
    edited March 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    LOL you can't be serious.

What is so hard to believe bout what I said? Are yall ? dumb or in denial?
    Like i said b4, If u gotta Ask a Question like that, then u really dont know who dude is.......

LOL the ? is an OG of the bloods I've heard bout him before but again you mean to tell me he keeps tabs of all the real bloods all across the country?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What is so hard to believe bout what I said? Are yall ? dumb or in denial?

LOL the ? is an OG of the bloods I've heard bout him before but again you mean to tell me he keeps tabs of all the real bloods all across the country?

Its just hard to believe that you actually give credibility to Jim Jones and Wayne and discredit Snoop. Not saying Snoop put in hella work or anything but its been known that Snoop was crippin before his career began over 20 years ago.
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Its just hard to believe that you actually give credibility to Jim Jones and Wayne and discredit Snoop. Not saying Snoop put in hella work or anything but its been known that Snoop was crippin before his career began over 20 years ago.

Dude Dont get it............
  • redranger1
    redranger1 Members Posts: 59
    edited March 2010
    Options
    respect to nipsy, wasnt expectin this.
  • koncretemind
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Dude Dont get it............

What credibility? Can you show me the post where I said Jim Jones or Wayne were real gangbangers? ? said wayne and jim dont shout out their set and I said they do. That aint certifying anyone is it?
  • longbeach_turnt_up
    longbeach_turnt_up Members Posts: 101
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol@ da ? that said that about snoop.......snoop was one of the first ? to bang his"hood" in rap im talkin about a real crip hood set Rollin 20 crips and his hood colors black and gold....go to the es of long beach thinkin ? with black and gold on is crazy steeler fans.

and wayne and jim jones aint never banged no blood set because they aint real bloods from a real blood hood.....? be talkin bout blood gang this blood gang that lol
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol@ da ? that said that about snoop.......snoop was one of the first ? to bang his"hood" in rap im talkin about a real crip hood set Rollin 20 crips and his hood colors black and gold....go to the es of long beach thinkin ? with black and gold on is crazy steeler fans.

and wayne and jim jones aint never banged no blood set because they aint real bloods from a real blood hood.....? be talkin bout blood gang this blood gang that lol

what u think think about mack 10 being with them? I think he did like 2 albums. and jay rock doing that song with wayne?
  • musicology1985
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this rap game is weird. if u a real banger, people don't support u. but if u just play that role, people love it. ? weird

it reminds me of guys that go over seas to fight for the U.S. people don't like to talk about that or support them but they love to see the movies about it.
  • longbeach_turnt_up
    longbeach_turnt_up Members Posts: 101
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what u think think about mack 10 being with them? I think he did like 2 albums. and jay rock doing that song with wayne?

i think money talks and them ? was ? wit wayne and them to ge they money right......but them ? kno wayne aint no real blood i respect nipsey for saying that ? tho....if u a grown ass man in yo late 20's talkin bout blood this blood that and wasnt doin none of that 10 years ago then sumthin aint right...that money got they heads messed up.
  • musicology1985
    edited April 2010
    Options

thats always gonna happen when something gets big

u got the original black panther party and the "rouge" new one.

the original freemasons and the "rouge" ones.

and of course, the original bloods and the "rouge" ones. it all boils down to permission. cats don't be wanting to get permission or go through the rituals

the only time this kinda thing is accepted is when u certified by the originals, like farrakhan when he rebooted the NOI. or alot of the New Jersey Bloods whom were founded by originals.