Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i think money talks and them ? was ? wit wayne and them to ge they money right......but them ? kno wayne aint no real blood i respect nipsey for saying that ? tho....if u a grown ass man in yo late 20's talkin bout blood this blood that and wasnt doin none of that 10 years ago then sumthin aint right...that money got they heads messed up.

Not that I care or anything but Wayne & Baby been saying they was bloods since like 2001, I dont know why ppl started making a big deal about it just now
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Real talk and that's why I like this dude. I do wish that he would've been more direct & not even mention Waynes movement & all that, because that's irrelevant to what he's talking about. Don't give these dudes a break at all. I love how he points out these dudes ages & the fact that they want to become affiliated by mouth & only when it's convenient. More artists need to stop being ? & say it like it is like Nipsey did.
  • hastings hustle
    hastings hustle Members Posts: 49
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nipsey is the truth! aint nothin cool about gangbangin anyways its a lifestyle if you brought up around it then you know this, you dont join a gang cuz its cool or fun you do it cuz its what you do
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what u think think about mack 10 being with them? I think he did like 2 albums. and jay rock doing that song with wayne?

? be forgetten this, but mack 10 turned them out on that b-dawg ? . ? forget that mack 10 was signed to cash money. he was the one that got 'em on that ? . but i know he ain't trippin cuz he's getting big bread outta cash money. obviously ? know they fraudulant, but as long as u keep ? eating, they ain't finna be on u. it's the same out here. bangin' ? will let joe schmoe hang with them, even let him say cuzz or dogg every once in a while cuz he buying big weed and drank for ? , paying for ? at the clubetc. but once he cracc out of turn or say no, them ? gone be like, "this ? ain't from the hood, fucc this ? ". as long lil wayne will appear on jay rock's songs, wayne will get a slight pass with some of the bounty hunters and they'll tolerate him perpertrating.
  • biggar
    biggar Members Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dear rappers stop fooling the public, people starting to think that your real, do something.

Stop Frrroooonnnnntttttiiinnnngggggg
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Is it me or did Wayne only start "banging" when he started doing songs with Juelz Santana back in the day. I never heard Wayne claim no blood ? till after him and Santana started doing mixtapes and ? .
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Is it me or did Wayne only start "banging" when he started doing songs with Juelz Santana back in the day. I never heard Wayne claim no blood ? till after him and Santana started doing mixtapes and ? .

Wow, come to think of it you're right. Thats exactly around the time he started false flagging. Oh no, what are we going to do now?????

Getwitcha
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wow, come to think of it you're right. Thats exactly around the time he started false flagging. Oh no, what are we going to do now?????

Getwitcha

I just find it funny that he didn't start "banging" till he was a rapper and it wasn't even like it was with a set from his own home town but a set from 1000 miles away. It doesn't get any more fake than that. He might be "gang affiliated" but he doesn't have the right to be hollering soo woo every 5 minutes like he done banged in the streets. I like wayne but when I start hearing the soo woo ? I change the song. ? is just fraudulent as hell.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not that I care or anything but Wayne & Baby been saying they was bloods since like 2001, I dont know why ppl started making a big deal about it just now

maybe its because people still remember stuff like this...

6q05o9e.jpg
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jjswipe wrote: »
    ? be forgetten this, but mack 10 turned them out on that b-dawg ? . ? forget that mack 10 was signed to cash money. he was the one that got 'em on that ? . but i know he ain't trippin cuz he's getting big bread outta cash money. obviously ? know they fraudulant, but as long as u keep ? eating, they ain't finna be on u. it's the same out here. bangin' ? will let joe schmoe hang with them, even let him say cuzz or dogg every once in a while cuz he buying big weed and drank for ? , paying for ? at the clubetc. but once he cracc out of turn or say no, them ? gone be like, "this ? ain't from the hood, fucc this ? ". as long lil wayne will appear on jay rock's songs, wayne will get a slight pass with some of the bounty hunters and they'll tolerate him perpertrating.

^^^^ Truth.

And as far as Suge Knight goes, I remember when he was a corny lookin' high top fade wearin', suit and tie buttoned all the way up the top, big gold frame glasses rockin', wantin' to be a big record executive type niqqa. As soon as Snoop and Dre's records started sellin', he cut off his fade, took off the glasses, and started rockin' all red suits reppin' Blood while smokin' big azz cigars. So Suge didn't step in the game with the image of a G neither.
  • $ineedmoney$
    edited April 2010
    Options

6q05o9e.jpg

LMAO!! That pic is ether to Weezy and Birdmans souls. Them niqqaz switched sides like a bus ride.
  • Bcotton5
    edited April 2010
    Options

6q05o9e.jpg

Again not that I care the "C" is for CMB/R and that was back in the 90s when the N.O. rocked soulja rags, you can find them rocking a different colored rag in every video.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It’s no secret that Cash Money heads’ Lil Wayne and Birdman represent a certain “gang affiliation;” seen in every photo-op, video shoot and television appearance wearing red and sporting red bandanas. As some might let this slide in belief that it’s a “style” or “fashion statement,” one Compton rapper is taking offense.

Apparently, Lil Eazy-E (son of the legendary Eazy-E), is sick and tired of the “fake gangbanging” occurring in hip hop these days.

“First of all, let me start off by saying much love to all my Crips, Pirus and Bloods out there that have lived and shed blood for what they believe in and represent; but all this extra fake gangbanging going on is really getting out of hand. I’m seeing this ? Baby on 3 songs Blooding and Li Wayne ‘soowooping’ at the awards. Enough is enough. This don’t have nothing to do with them Blooding; if they was Cripping I would have the same reaction,” Lil Eazy-E said.

“Those of us that are true to this need to stand up and say enough is enough. I got homies who are in jail, fighting for their lives and homes who are RIP behind this thang. And for those fools who are clowning and making a mockery of us; I’m telling you no more … This is part of the problem as to why the West is not winning right now. These ? have taken our style and way of life and are destroying it. Well I have had enough. For every action there is a reaction.”

Source: Dubcnn/hhdx

This is from like '05-'06
  • $ineedmoney$
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Again not that I care the "C" is for CMB/R and that was back in the 90s when the N.O. rocked soulja rags, you can find them rocking a different colored rag in every video.

But it goes back to prove that Birdman and Wayne didn't decide to be Bloods until albums later. If you're a Blood at a young age, they'll never be a time in your life where you'll ever be caught throwin' up C's. Even if you tryin' to repp a record label or not. Real gangbangers just don't do that.
  • Bcotton5
    edited April 2010
    Options
    But it goes back to prove that Birdman and Wayne didn't decide to be Bloods until albums later. If you're a Blood at a young age, they'll never be a time in your life where you'll ever be caught throwin' up C's. Even if you tryin' to repp a record label or not. Real gangbangers just don't do that.

You misunderstood my point, they been saying they was bloods since like 2001, why did people just now start making a big deal about it like 2 years ago
  • j-boogie the cancer
    j-boogie the cancer Members Posts: 552 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    realest ? i read all year.
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    Jim from Harlem and Wayne is fromthe New orleans.............9th ward i believe

Wayne aint no downtown ? bruh, he from the 17th homie.......
    That ? went to McMain high and all that. 9th ward ? dont go to that school....
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    Weezy, Gucci, Jeezy, etc all probably claim gang affiliation for an image

I'm sure Jeezy wasn't cripping that hard before rap and the same with rappers that claim Blood too

Its all for show

Wrong again, Jeezy from Macon, ? in central and south GA been bangin for years now.
    Jeezy's set- Duncan Block Crip is for real, they may not be "honored" by real Crips out in LA, but Duncan Block been around since the late 80's and them ? down that way dont wear the color just to try and look cool, they actually ? over that ?
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    Snoop isnt Crip??? Snice when??? WHo says this???? From wat i know dude has Crazy Status.........Anyway, We know Jim and Wayne aint Blood.............T. Rodgers Said so.............T Rogders is 1 of the founding Memebers of it, dude is a Legend. In the Documentry "Code Red" Dude addressed the Situatuion with Rappers False Claimng and ? .........Matter a fact, when they asked about Wayne, Dude laughed..............This ? aint know Bloods, they r Studio gangsters

LOL...You callin Wayne a fraud but you quote T.Rodgers fraud ass??? Last I checked Jeff Fort nor the almighty nation gave T. Rodgers a pass to start a P. Stone Set in LA, and for sure never gave them the green light to become bloods.
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nipsey is the truth! aint nothin cool about gangbangin anyways its a lifestyle if you brought up around it then you know this, you dont join a gang cuz its cool or fun you do it cuz its what you do

Bruh Nipsey just as lame as Wayne and the rest of them ? . Since Wayen and all them fake bangers why dont Nipsey and the rest of the real bangers go run up on them ? ??? Go to Moe-Town in Chicago and claim Black P Stone, and dont shake up with them ? the right way or let them ? find out u a fraud, them cats gonna leave you in the street leakin homie. In my eyes Nipsey and the rest of these real Cali bangers just as lame as the ? who false claimin cuz they aint doin ? about it....
    Oh but I forgot, we talkin about the rap game, 90% of these ? is actors and frauds, even the ones who have real gang affiliations and the ones who dont.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wrong again, Jeezy from Macon, ? in central and south GA been bangin for years now.
    Jeezy's set- Duncan Block Crip is for real, they may not be "honored" by real Crips out in LA, but Duncan Block been around since the late 80's and them ? down that way dont wear the color just to try and look cool, they actually ? over that ?

Macon softer than cotton candy..I've lived there be4..corny ass kuntry nuccas
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    All of that gang ? is tribalism, its just done in a destructive manner
  • krow132
    krow132 Members Posts: 1,033 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what did millz say about the xxl cover?

did he say they are nobodies? I hope not. All those dudes has bigger buzz than he ever had at his prime
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Realist ? i read in a min
  • krow132
    krow132 Members Posts: 1,033 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "New York ? copy ? like its all good. ? around be crip walkin in the wrong hood" -50 Cent

If your not a gangbanger, don't affiliate yourself with it.

I never understood that whole thing. Lil Wayne always does whats cool to do and makes himself look like an ass