Nipsey Hussle Speaks On Rappers Like Lil Wayne & Jim Jones Who Claim Gang Affiliation

Options

Comments

• jeffbundles
    jeffbundles Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    do your history, snoop from insane crip gang eastside long beach.
    actually that ? rollin 20
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Millz got an album it came out like 4 years ago.It got a 7 rating in the source.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How come nobody checked these ? yet?

Ya know why?

Because they give money to the blood organization.

Ya ? are simple ? is deep.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wrong again, Jeezy from Macon, ? in central and south GA been bangin for years now.
    Jeezy's set- Duncan Block Crip is for real, they may not be "honored" by real Crips out in LA, but Duncan Block been around since the late 80's and them ? down that way dont wear the color just to try and look cool, they actually ? over that ?

He's from Hawkinsville, GA not far from Macon and I know there are Crips out there, but I'm sure he wasn't banging that hard.

He claimed Crip pretty hard in the early stages of his career, but I'm sure it was for his image.

You say you from Allen Temple, you know Yola?

I got love for zone 4, I stayed in the west end for a little while
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How come nobody checked these ? yet?

Ya know why?

Because they give money to the blood organization.

Ya ? are simple ? is deep.

didn't 40 Glocc check them in cali though? Also I seriously doubt these ? is be deep in the streets like that. The feds are always looking to take down rappers. You saw what happened to Murder Inc. Its all smoke and mirrors man. I'll believe these ? got muscle in the streets when I see them get locked up for it. At least I know Murder Inc. was affiliated they were investigated and everything. All I know from these Cash Money ? is that wayne says Soo-woo or whatever every 5 minutes.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    didn't 40 Glocc check them in cali though? Also I seriously doubt these ? is be deep in the streets like that. The feds are always looking to take down rappers. You saw what happened to Murder Inc. Its all smoke and mirrors man. I'll believe these ? got muscle in the streets when I see them get locked up for it. At least I know Murder Inc. was affiliated they were investigated and everything. All I know from these Cash Money ? is that wayne says Soo-woo or whatever every 5 minutes.

I was thinking the same thing.

More gang bangers wanna get at them, I'm sure, but these rappers have heavy security.

I'm sure there will be more incidents like 40 Glocc running up on Cash Money, but the next incident might be worse.

I'm glad Plies made it to the bathroom because it could've been ugly for him
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? is all fucc'd up now days. thats all im gone say about it. I'm 37 and i seen this ? go all down hill because of industry ?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    He's from Hawkinsville, GA not far from Macon and I know there are Crips out there, but I'm sure he wasn't banging that hard.

He claimed Crip pretty hard in the early stages of his career, but I'm sure it was for his image.

You say you from Allen Temple, you know Yola?

I got love for zone 4, I stayed in the west end for a little while

yea ? dat gang ? ..what happened to that ? , and a rapper by the name of baby d...
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Real talk. Snoop was signed to a ? blooded out record label. Full of nothing but bloods. I aint never once seen Snoop rock red like the ? was blue. Where they do that at? Real ? do real things man.

and also there were alot of crip ? on that label or just affiliated with the label as well too
  • southern_swanga
    southern_swanga Members Posts: 36
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Macon softer than cotton candy..I've lived there be4..corny ass kuntry nuccas

Actually, you're the soft one. You know why? Because it's real easy to say that ? on the internet. Would you have the ? to post up in the projects around Davis Homes in East Macon around some GDs and say that? How bout some Crips over in West Macon on Duncan, Unionville or Anthony Homes? Maybe you'd rather tell it to some Bloods in South Macon in Pendleton Homes, Bowden Homes, etc.???

Dont talk ? on here that you know you wouldnt say down here in person.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2011
    Options
    WTF is a Nipsey Hustle?
  • southern_swanga
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LOL..they corny and country to me too, but that ? is kinda grimey for a small town bruh. Dont act like they dont be on the most violent cities list almost every year

You ? in major cities dont seem to understand that just because your city doesnt have millions of people doesnt necessarily make it a small town.

Macon, GA is a metropolitan area with around half a million people in the area (Macon-Warner Robins CSA). Plenty Hoods, Plenty Shopping Centers, Plenty Clubs, Inner City, Surburbs, etc.

This aint some random GA small town where everybody go to the same high school.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If ? aint even bangin in the bay area, how are they bangin in New Orleans? How are they bangin in Georgia? How are they bangin in New York? I was listening to Waka Flaka radio on last.fm on the 360. A picture of this ? in a blue shirt popped up. His dreads was short. Then on "Grove Street Party" the ? was talkin bout green flags like he was real deal reppin grand theft auto gangs. Where do these ? be comin from?
  • southern_swanga
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    If ? aint even bangin in the bay area, how are they bangin in New Orleans? How are they bangin in Georgia? How are they bangin in New York? I was listening to Waka Flaka radio on last.fm on the 360. A picture of this ? in a blue shirt popped up. His dreads was short. Then on "Grove Street Party" the ? was talkin bout green flags like he was real deal reppin grand theft auto gangs. Where do these ? be comin from?

Easy. The major gangs from L.A. and Chicago. In several cities, it's always a claim how some blood/crip from L.A. or a GD FOLK/Vice Lord, etc. from Chicago came to their city in the late 80s or early 90s to start up the gang there.

Thats da real deal for some places, and of course some ? lying and they just made their own ? and attached a blood/crip, etc. label to it.

Example, Mississippi mostly just Chicago-based gangs and they're legit as hell....since alot of Chicago blacks came from the Sip...and them Chi ? took Vice Lords and GD back to towns down there.

Macon, GA where I'm from been had Crips, Folks and Bloods since the 80s.

ATL ? always just repped their hoods, zones or money crews.......so all that Blood ? Waka talkin for there fake as ? . They just started that ? up there.

It all just depends on the history of each individual place.
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? A Gang...That ? Is For Weak Minded ? Who Cant Think For Themselves...
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Damn who went back in the archives to pull this out?

Why do ppl always throw Jim in the argument of a fake blood? That ? was throwing up signs and flags since Cam's old vids before Diplomatic Immunity.
    If you go in Harlem or the Bronx the whole Uptown seems to claim Blood.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    you don't slaughter the cash cow

them ? be spendin mad bread to be able to go around sayin what they say

unfortunately every major city these ? come to they gotta purchase a pass, directly or indirectly
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    jjswipe wrote: »
    true, but this is not the case. In shreveport, la that is the case, in tulsa, okl that is the case. I can name a few cities where ? from out here done started ? in other cities. But we're not talking bout ? getting big dope and looking up to l.a ? , we are talking about rappers who all of a sudden decided to start claiming ? out of the blue. Or in the case of these weenies, the red. It would be one thing if when these ? first came out, they was soowoopin' and all that ? , but that is not the case. I don't even know why this can even be a debate

yes sir my home town been had 5/9 bloods and them otha ? since mid 80s
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    cali was the originators of that blood and crip ? i'm not in a gang but that's just the truth
  • ratchet bity
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Damn who went back in the archives to pull this out?

Why do ppl always throw Jim in the argument of a fake blood? That ? was throwing up signs and flags since Cam's old vids before Diplomatic Immunity.
    If you go in Harlem or the Bronx the whole Uptown seems to claim Blood.

yea ? been ad libin 9 trey i used be like wtf is a 9 trey and 5 star general ?
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Soo Wooo If you bangin' Slime.
  • ratchet bity
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

waka got an old song talkin bout green and red bandanas like a gucci belt i know some blood sets wear green too
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Soo Wooo If you bangin' Slime.

lil-wayne-iasm-tour-st-louis2.jpg

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lil-wayne-iasm-tour-st-louis2.jpg

GOAT Picture