Saturday morning cartoons in the 90's....? epic.....

Options
2»

Comments

• Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    90s and 80's all the way, but the GOAT cartoons are as followed

Gargoyles, Ducktales, Rescue Rangers, Tale spin, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop, Gummi Bears the disney afternoon

JLA/JLA unlimited

Batman

Dragonball Z

Recess
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    weekday afternoon cartoons = pure trillness
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    There is nothing today that gives you that feeling that you had at 11:00AM on a Saturday Morning when that X-Men theme song came on. Real Talk
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    <
    was playing street fighter 2 and mortal kombat while you ? were watching power rangers.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    90s and 80's all the way, but the GOAT cartoons are as followed

Gargoyles, Ducktales, Rescue Rangers, Tale spin, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop, Gummi Bears the disney afternoon

JLA/JLA unlimited

BatmanAnimated Series

Dragonball Z

Recess

Those were the ish. Aladdin was good as well.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sci Fi Channel anime
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? done forgot about Mighty Mouse, that was my ? and props on the disney afternoon gumibaears and darkwing were my ? !!!
  • ytownborn
    ytownborn Members Posts: 420
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Transformers G1 is the greatest of all time hands down. Constructicons/Devastator stayed sonning ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ytownborn wrote: »
    Transformers G1 is the greatest of all time hands down. Constructicons/Devastator stayed sonning ? .

soundwave>>>>>>>any autobot & decepticon put together. i hate this term, but soundwave imo was the 1st autobot wit swag. lol
  • ytownborn
    ytownborn Members Posts: 420
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Naw homes, im not sure if u seen the cartoon movie ( if that makes sense) with Unicron but Constructicons had soundwave shook my nig.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    soundwave>>>>>>>any autobot & decepticon put together

co-sings to this
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ....X-Men, Rugrats, Doug, The REAL Power Rangers...[b/]man...

Yo, ABC had a marathon of old school Power Rangers. They lost me after Ninja Rangers, Alien Ranger, etc.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    <
    was playing street fighter 2 and mortal kombat while you ? were watching power rangers.

Fool I was playing Street Fight, Mortal Kombat and watching power rangers at that time. Like if dudes didnt know about them games.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    fuckign x-men was teh greatest every Saturday at 10 o'clock i hated when i had a football game and had to miss that ? all my daughter has is sponge bob and the penguins of madagascar that's it

man even duck tales and tale spin where the ?
  • lady_c
    lady_c Members Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    Options
    80's >>>> 90's as far as cartoons and kid shows go
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

This was my favorite episode here. Green Ranger was sonnin ? !!
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Doug is the trillest show of all time, so 90's>>>
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cereal had alot more value as well. every box was being promoted by some cartoon character and gave some free ? in it. now they promote health, ? HEALTH! they MIGHT give you something free but you gotta get online with the proof of purchase and blah blah! give me the free batmobile inside!
  • florida321
    florida321 Members Posts: 60
    edited April 2010
    Options
    90's cartoons was the ? , no doubt. But 80's cartoons>>>everything.

He-Man, Thundercats, Silverhawks,Thundarr,Turbo Teen, The Real Ghostbusters, Ninja Turtles,She-Ra, Voltron Car and Lion Versions,Centurions,MASK,Robotech, Pole Position, ain't nothing out or will ever come out that will ever ? with them shows.

Dragonball series don't count, original came out in like between 1984-1986,Z was 1989, we just got it late as hell, so technically it's an 80's cartoon.

X-men, Batman & Superman ? that line up & Dragon Ball Z Does count we in America my nig. Thundercats & Silverhawks & most 80's toon are damn near unwatchable today.

& the first seasons of digimon & pokemon is also better than everything on that list that ain't robotech & transformers. I grew up watching all the 80s ? & it's lame now.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im2fly wrote: »
    Man I remember all the cartoons that came on Sat morning. Woke up early as hell trying not to wake my momma up when I got me a big as bowl of POPS and turned on the TV. LOL.

I remember rushing home from school during the weekdays too when Fox had that lineup of after school cartoons with X-Men, Power Rangers, Spiderman, Batman Ninja Turtles.... Man I miss when cartoons was good. Now it aint nothin but them Pokemon knockoffs..... I tell my niece all the time she don't know what REAL cartoons are.... I be making her watch that Boomerang channel so she can watch the GOAT cartoons when I keep her and she be loving it....

That's whats up for cartoons now.

Cartoon Network throws up a decent one with Misadventures of Flapjack, that mess is funny as hell although I'm scratchin' my head on some ? lol

SBSP is sorta falling off. Funny the first few seasons though.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    fuckign x-men was teh greatest every Saturday at 10 o'clock i hated when i had a football game and had to miss that ? all my daughter has is sponge bob and the penguins of madagascar that's it

man even duck tales and tale spin where the ?

Seriously though, no ? . Theres some theme songs u just can't forget and now with this DT ? in my head I'm gonna have a hard time sleepin'!

X Men was sweet. Batman the Animated Series just ? on every cartoon I ever seen in my life.