Ludacris has a song called----I feel like slapping a N!gger

Look at this Video

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Express_Yourself/topic/2928441/1/

Comments

• young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    excactly

nobody in the mainstream makes songs talkin bout killin crackers or judges but we constantly hear someone sayin killin/robbin/shootin a ?
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ok so slap one
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    it's been had that element for years, now though it's like negativity and selfishness is our concious level, what happen to the power of street knowledge?

thats how i know the industry is being controlled. it's not like we don't all think about the same ? but they only let you in on that mass level if you pushing a negative agenda,

you can't be a poor righteous teacher, a x-clan, a public enemy , a paris, unless you're independent.

no major company wants those messages, they want drinkin, smokin, killin and ? . get money!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    As opposed to killin a ? .. Smh @ all this ? .. we co-opted nigg!r from the white man.. after every beatdown.. after every murder..we got that nigg!r.. ? gotta get they act together.. but this is the IC.. you know the IC aint bout that.
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    As opposed to killin a ? .. Smh @ all this ? .. we co-opted nigg!r from the white man.. after every beatdown.. after every murder..we got that nigg!r.. ? gotta get they act together.. but this is the IC.. you know the IC aint bout that.

lmao what does the ic have to do with this? i mean it was just posted here address that to luda fam
  • young law
    edited March 2010

exactly

i try to tell folks, what is the difference between a rapper sayin "i pulled the trigger and killed all them niggars" on a song and a klansman or neo ? sayin " i pulled the trigger and killed all those niggars"

thats why i call all negative rappers crackers,cuz they are no different
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    it's been had that element for years, now though it's like negativity and selfishness is our concious level, what happen to the power of street knowledge?

thats how i know the industry is being controlled. it's not like we don't all think about the same ? but they only let you in on that mass level if you pushing a negative agenda,

you can't be a poor righteous teacher, a x-clan, a public enemy , a paris, unless you're independent.

no major company wants those messages, they want drinkin, smokin, killin and ? . get money!

its no conspiracyy its just that white suburbia is hip hops main consumer now so issues that really affect the city aint important to them so they will buy the ignorant music
  • strongblackman
    strongblackman Members Posts: 333
    edited March 2010
    young law wrote: »
    excactly

nobody in the mainstream makes songs talkin bout killin crackers or judges but we constantly hear someone sayin killin/robbin/shootin a ?

Black Rappers are afraid to make songs like that about white people

A Good slave
    doesn't attack his master

The good slave know who own those major record labels
  • strongblackman
    edited March 2010

If a white person made a song called I Feel like Slapping a N!gger
    we would run their ass out of town

We should run Black people ? out of town when they make those kind of songs like that also
  • strongblackman
    edited March 2010

No other race of people degrade themselves like Black people

You don't see Jews and Koreans degrading themselves like that
  • young law
    edited March 2010
    No other race of people degrade themselves like Black people

You don't see Jews and Koreans degrading themselves like that

jews dont praise the holocaust
    the ? dont talk about the good ole days of internment
    latinos still ? about the west

but black rappers seem to luv the destruction that is/was the ? epidemic
  • strongblackman
    edited March 2010
    jews dont praise the holocaust
    the ? dont talk about the good ole days of internment
    latinos still ? about the west

but black rappers seem to luv the destruction that is/was the ? epidemic

You are RIGHT Jews are not going to degrade themselves

And they are not going to let anybody else do it

Can you imagine some young Jews making a song called-- ---I feel like Slapping a K!ke today

Would the Jewish community tolerate that
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited March 2010
    If a white person made a song called I Feel like Slapping a N!gger
    we would run their ass out of town

We should run Black people ? out of town when they make those kind of songs like that also

lol plz that redneck FEMINEM made racist tapez dissin da ? outta black people & that redneck is still makin a livin off of black musik so dont believe that...even tho redneck marshall shouldve had his ballz cut off fa them racist tapez LYIN!!
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    the t/s must be white,using the er at the End
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Black Rappers are afraid to make songs like that about white people

A Good slave
    doesn't attack his master

The good slave know who own those major record labels

Those rappers really aint around no more/dont get the exposure as other rappers do for reasons already stated in the thread.

"Love to shoot a ? but ya scared to shoot a cop."--2PAC
  • JGigante408
    JGigante408 Members Posts: 8
    edited March 2010
    ******/? , are you serious? if you're black and you're ? about this song, all I can do is smfh..
  • strongblackman
    edited March 2010
    ******/? , are you serious? if you're black and you're ? about this song, all I can do is smfh..

If white people made that song
    would you be ok with it
  • strongblackman
    edited March 2010
    northside7 wrote: »
    Those rappers really aint around no more/dont get the exposure as other rappers do for reasons already stated in the thread.

"Love to shoot a ? but ya scared to shoot a cop."--2PAC

Rap music went from Tupac----to the soulja boy

That's a hell of a drop
  • strongblackman
    edited March 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol plz that redneck FEMINEM made racist tapez dissin da ? outta black people & that redneck is still makin a livin off of black musik so dont believe that...even tho redneck marshall shouldve had his ballz cut off fa them racist tapez LYIN!!

1. Name another race of people that degrade themselves, more than Black people
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Rap music went from Tupac----to the soulja boy

That's a hell of a drop

Its like white execs got a mega strangle hold on RAP music and the black rappers aint fighting back.
  • JGigante408
    JGigante408 Members Posts: 8
    edited March 2010
    I'm neither, but I know the difference. It's like me saying, I'm gonna slap that Vato. I'm not saying, I'm gonna slap that stupid ? ? . Feel me?
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    they select what they want to push don't sit here and say since white kids buy the majority of hip hop rappers are ? it up because they buying it, they was buying public enemy too, ? go to a public enemy show, who you see......

my point is they choose what they want to push and who they playing. it's not about talent at all it's about an image they can push on you. go buy you some tight jeans and a scarf, don't worry about nothing political ? we won with barack right?
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    excactly

You late, Chris Rock just dropped a song called ? talking about choking one up.
  • Five
    Five Members Posts: 38
    edited April 2010
    I endorse this thread
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    1. Name another race of people that degrade themselves, more than Black people

u got my post twist'd cuz u said if a white redneck makez a rap song dissin black people that we would run them outta this black culture & i was sayin thatz not tru...cuz that redneck feminem made racist tapez xpressin his tru feelinz about how he dont really like that N!GGER ? & that redneck is still makin a livin off of black musik!