what gym do yall work out at?

Comments

• CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    waterproof wrote: »
    Go to a bally's then if you want to pick up on some hoe's then, you should go on a friday around 0400-0800 that's the pre club hours everybody in there trying to get ready for the club.

but the Golds i go to is straight throwback almost like Metro Gym in Texas the one RONNIE COLMAN goes to, throw back weights with ? machine that belongs in DORIAN YATES Dungeon Gym, ? aint pretty you going there to work and that's it, its even got a space for POWER LIFTERS. ? is like those UNIVERSAL ANIMAL PACKS ads in THE FLEX MAG

? this ? , im about to go and hit.
    Word, I might see whats good with a quick membership just to holla at the hoes for a bit and get it in.

I would prefer a Golds Gym tho. My type of gym.

Just hit some push ups and free weights before work. It's about that time to start bulking.
  • 797mrtemp797
    797mrtemp797 Members Posts: 181 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    That's why you should go to Golds Gym
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Outside but mostly focused on cardio right now. If i decide to start hitting weights again, i might just but a weight set
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited July 2011
    Got a couple diff ones. Make sure I go even no matter where I am.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    *tear* I was a six year member of 24 hour fitness...but I would get stationed at the one state that has only one ? ' location. So I gave up my membership and am splitting time between the gyms on Ft. Meade and Andrews AFB here in MD near the crib. And toying with using the athletic center at the Pentagon when I get this memo waiving the fee lol. ? is like 2 1/2 bills......
  • Hadlay
    Hadlay Members Posts: 5
    edited August 2011
    Hi whatevathehell,
    I have a treadmill and some weights at my home and I do workout on them as registering for gym is quite expensive.
    Besides lifting and cardio exercises I do push ups, pull ups, sit ups, step climbing and skipping rope.
  • Mr. Insignificant
    Mr. Insignificant Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Planet Fitness.....sucks donkey ? but I like the 24/7.....I use my work gym too....small....sweaty....but I love the sound of metal plates clanging and banging
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I go to anytime fitness but i might leave that ? , too many mfs go hust to hangout on the machines & chat
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why you should go to Golds Gym

I prefer Gold's but there's not one near me so I go to 24
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I go to the YMCA in my area. Its actually a good atmosphere in there.

Some good eye candy in there too... lotta suburban MILFs and PYTs

• manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    24 hour fitness. The bootcamp and kickboxing classes are dope and it's eye candy galore. U just have to choose the ones that ain't in the hood. I've seen broads fight in the steam room before
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    24hr fitness. $40 a month. I can go to any location. Towel service too at some locations.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Planet Fitness

Too cheap. Crowded as fk in there.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering what y'all would recomend for a person that has a difficult time getting in shape and staying in it. Rather than make a thread about what gym would you suggest for a relative novice at the whole thing, I got a few community centers I could go, of course planet fitness, and there is a ufc gym also which I am interested in because of the boxing and kick boxing though its a bit steep for my price range. I recently got a new car so I was figuring I might as well see if I can't start going to gym since I can't trust myself to work out at home.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only women go to LA fitness
  • WiseKing
    WiseKing Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    bodyweight @ the park
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They about to open up a Fitness Connection near me. $10/month but it's a real gym unlike Planet Fitness. I used to go to the one in Arlington w/ my pops.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I'm at youfit now. $20 a month and can go to anyone I like. They've stepped up their gyms with better equipment and even classes
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crunch gym and fitworks
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LA fitness and X3 sports if i want to go do some boxing or crossfit type of ?
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Planet fitness, go before work at 5am, job has gym reimbursement, and its on the way to work, at that time in the morning its not crowded, just a bunch of old heads staring at cougars, i just do cardio and machines with pandora
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just returned to la fitness
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Fitness.

Try to go every other day. Give the body some R & R (rest & recuperation).

I'm a calisthenics expert......I do Front levers, muscle-ups, handstand push-ups (on the bar) V-sits, etc.

Draws a lot of attention from gym onlookers who spend their time monotonously curling the same ? weight for 5 years.

Good thing about calisthenics is you never plateau, because it's ALWAYS a more advanced progression you can attempt.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to go to 24 Hr Fitness until I ? around and got a hernia.

Now I just work out at home w/ some dumbbells. My workouts are usually moderate. I hit up the sporting goods store every now and then...