Is this really a Black forum?

todaynow
todaynow Members Posts: 21
edited August 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I have to ask this because I've been noticing some of the most racist comments on here.If this is mostly a black forum then all hope is lost for some black people. Is the self-hate that bad? Did white people get in your mind that much that you internalized their racism? You let their twisted envious hateful perception shape how you think about yourself and your people? Sad. I've seen dudes calling UGLY white chicks and UGLY light skinned black chicks... attractive. I've seen sh*t about white/light skin and dark skin. Light skin looks unhealthy and ages bad & fast. FACT. Genetically its weak. Dark skin contains melanin, which is a gift and extremely beneficial in so many ways. Do some people not understand that? Are some folks really that weak-minded?

Some of these comments seem like they are coming right out of the mouths of jealous no-self-esteem white supremacists. And in a way, I seriously hope it is too because I can't even believe or imagine how some black people would speak the way they do on here.

Comments

• samkaveli
    samkaveli Members Posts: 572
    edited July 2011
    todaynow wrote: »
    I have to ask this because I've been noticing some of the most racist comments on here.If this is mostly a black forum then all hope is lost for some black people. Is the self-hate that bad? Did white people get in your mind that much that you internalized their racism? You let their twisted envious hateful perception shape how you think about yourself and your people? Sad. I've seen dudes calling UGLY white chicks and UGLY light skinned black chicks... attractive. I've seen sh*t about white/light skin and dark skin. Light skin looks unhealthy and ages bad & fast. FACT. Genetically its weak. Dark skin contains melanin, which is a gift and extremely beneficial in so many ways. Do some people not understand that? Are some folks really that weak-minded?

Some of these comments seem like they are coming right out of the mouths of jealous no-self-esteem white supremacists. And in a way, I seriously hope it is too because I can't even believe or imagine how some black people would speak the way they do on here.
    get the ? outta here with this we are the world ? you crackers been ? stealing and killing us for centurys now you won't peace? ? ? .
  • todaynow
    edited July 2011
    something about all the sand in his ? hurting
    Really? Thats how the mods run it here? Okay, now that explains a lot. I just don't know if this place is for me. I mean, I've only been here a short time and I've seen some of the most self-hating sh*t imaginable. I'm in shock, seriously. It just can't be this way....
    samkaveli wrote: »
    get the ? outta here with this we are the world ? you crackers been ? stealing and killing us for centurys now you won't peace? ? ? .
    What the hell are you even talking about?I'm Black and did you even comprehend my post? Comprehension man, comprehension....
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i honestly believe.. or should i say hope that the majority of it is trolling...
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    If by black you mean white people pretending to be black

Then yes

This place is very black

Like darkness
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    No it is mostly white. Most of the posters are pretending to be Black so they can promote ? no real thinking black man would say.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    It's actually run by Illuminati investment banker NWO Jews, pretending to be white people, pretending to be black.
  • todaynow
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, that would only make sense to me. It being mostly white. Whats really sad is why they would even waste their time. I mean dedicating your life to hate on a group of people is really pathetic. Definitely some deep rooted jealousy, low-self esteem, and an abnormal mentality there.
    Also someone named "janklow" went in and edited my post and took out "it's over: 2012" words and substituted it with something ? .You can see "janklow" edited my post. I think they also deleted posts. Is that what they do here too? Im thinking these are some of the tactics "it's over: 2012" was talking about.

Pretty pathetic.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    probably 6 out of 10 posters are black, but 5 out of those 6 believe that 9 out of 10 posters overall are white pretending to be black

i've been accused of being a black guy pretending to be a white guy pretending to be black

i'm samoan. how does this happen? i don't know, brother.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    All I know is that I'm a proud Black man........can't say anything for anyone else. I could be wrong but I believe most posters in this forum are Black, but I know there are also some trolls in here......
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I'm a ? (African American). And I'm tired of "black" people still acting like this is 1965 and before all over again year after year. I'm with the whole "let's ? and ? the white girl mob" ? becuz it's true to tha fullest but I'm not about to pretend like I love every person that's ? just for the sake of doing it... ? black people, alot of us have problems that can't be helped anyway (even myself) and WHEN YOU GROW UP you will find out EXACTLY what I'm sayin.

? black people and ? you. I LITERALLY just made some fried chicken tonight and ate it WITH tha hotsauce on every bite and I LOVED IT, I ENJOYED IT, I FIENDED 4 MORE and I had 4 pieces to myself ? and I don't feel no regrets on everything I love. and get tha ? outta here with this whole "i care about what caucasians and jews think about me" ? , change yo name to Toby ? and ? yoself!

I'm a Black Supremacist!!! IF you really bout what u talkin bout then join me so we can ? John Boehner, otherwise shut tha ? up in real life Toby ass ?

LMAO........

I love my Black people and always will but some of ya'll be wildin sometimes. To each his own.
  • And Step
    edited July 2011
    How would you know that he edited Combover 2012's post unless you wrote them? Rusty

Low post count, taking on Janklow, Big upping Bendover 2012, 6th low post count dude to do this(according to Bendover), yep we believe you.

yeah this not a Itsover 2012 alias, at all.

LOL. Dudes creating alias to get back at Janklow.
  • And Step
    edited July 2011
    probably 6 out of 10 posters are black, but 5 out of those 6 believe that 9 out of 10 posters overall are white pretending to be black

i've been accused of being a black guy pretending to be a white guy pretending to be black

i'm samoan. how does this happen? i don't know, brother.

Issachar Polamalu?
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    here's an opinion.. who gives a ? if it's a black/white/? yellow forum??? todaynow, why the ? you ask??? you plan to stick around if it is only one way or the other or what???

where the ? you get the idea to ask 'is this really a black forum?'

i for one don't give a ? what it is, so long as it is a forum lol
  • And Step
    edited July 2011
    Go suck janklow's dyck some more, while you're laying there in your bed/profile pic's butt-up position, should leave janklow thrilled.

Oh yey, how's parole working out?...been awhile since you left 'for a minute' to handle your parole violation eh?

Feelings.......nothing more than feelings.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I thought it was a Hip-Hop forum.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    white forum is white
  • I Self Lord & Master
    edited July 2011
    You mean any black forum ran by a white-racist mod, is a white forum, especially when folk like heyslick & KTULU are allowed to run rampant in yon forum

i mean that the forum is majority white

you included
  • And Step
    edited July 2011
    i mean that the forum is majority white

you included

LOL. Ether.
  • And Step
    edited July 2011
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Nah, it's a rap forum. If you're black you should already know that black people don't ? with forums like that. Think about it. How many of us really visit forums?
  • I Self Lord & Master
    edited July 2011
    Nah, it's a rap forum. If you're black you should already know that black people don't ? with forums like that. Think about it. How many of us really visit forums?

ive never sat down and openly discussed internet forums...or internet ? period in real life

but thats just me
  • darnold
    darnold Members Posts: 191
    edited July 2011
    I was under the impression this was a Hip Hop forum. I think you're looking for something like this.

I put my face on blast because I don't give a ? . Galiases pretend to be black because they think it'll help their e-cred here.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I didn't read one word of this thread, but why should it be a "black" forum?

And what would that even mean in practice, since lots of the posters aren't black?
  • I Self Lord & Master
    edited July 2011
    I'm cool knowing you call me white because I stay embarrassing your bytchAZZidiocy and exposing you as the wreetard-racist, that you are....lol...so if calling me White, helps you and your dyck-blowr And Stephanie to stay off of suicide hotlines, then....call me White, all day!

even the most tomest of uncles will gaze in awe of your knee-pad equipped rants
  • And Step
    edited July 2011
    128858280587670966.jpg.........................