? is a product of the mind

13»

Comments

• Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Smh at "? " for not leaving his followers enough evidence to save them from getting owned by us atheists all day in this forum.

lol
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Its like giving someone a ? load of riches, more money than they know what to do with, then sending them to a deserted island with their loot. It's madness. And so is expecting people to accept all the good stuff in the bible while forcing them into a reverted state of understand of the world around us. We've come along way since 2000+ yrs ago.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ishi wrote: »
    smh at "? " for not leaving his followers enough evidence to save them from getting owned by us atheists all day in this forum.

Lol

yall aint ownin ? !

All yall do is revert back 2 the same thang and twist whatever the bible says...

But what gets me is.. If yall think ? , the bible, and jesus is fake..

Why do yall constantly try to dispute it?

Like why argue with me if i believe in something? Let me believe in ? and u gone bout ya bizz

me beleaving aint hurtin you...
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    yall aint ownin ? !

All yall do is revert back 2 the same thang and twist whatever the bible says...

Like why argue with me if i believe in something? Let me believe in ? and u gone bout ya bizz

these dudes just mad because they aint blessed, Im blessed enough to see things and have prayers answered and a personal encounter with YAHUWAH to know that he's the truth. See the most high knew yall before yall was born, knew yall hearts and gave them what they want. now they crying inside because they want to know him and he turned his face away from them, all those snickerin, giggilin and lol, aint nothing but crys.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    yall aint ownin ? !

There isn't necessarily a dispute, it's really just other people giving other explanations that are possible/plausible and sometimes fact. I don't believe in ? but I can tell you that if there is one then that's fine and dandy. The thing is there isn't proof for ? , until there is this being is considered non-existent. The thing is though as well, the bible is such a horrible tool to teach people. Yes you have your "good" in it but it also teaches you hate, and don't front, it straight up teaches hate and discrimination. There is no "twisting" that. I would rather my children not read or hear about the bible because of what it teaches and says that's bad. It can give the mentality that they need to follow that, such as thinking that homosexuality is wrong. Thinking it's wrong leads to hate and discrimination and all that "you're going to hell" junk.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ...But what gets me is.. If yall think ? , the bible, and jesus is fake..

I like to ridicule/roast things that I find amusing or foolish; fat people, retards, midgets, hoes, bums, single mothers, dead/dying adults, dead/dying kids, dead/dying babies, "tragedies", the pseudo-continent Australia, easily-aggravated people, easily-depressed people, people with morals, overly-emotional people, people much more offended by nonhuman gore than human gore, people who catch feelings from reading my posts, and the list goes on.

Theists--religious theists in particular--are merely another entry on that list.

? 's hilarious.icon14.gif