DJ's Have No RESPECT for the game!

Options
Fame_Mogul
Fame_Mogul Members Posts: 2
edited April 2010 in The Essence
I'm sick and tired of Dj's playing the same ? all the time. We need some varieties. Underground rappers hardly get any play. BONASTY IS A CRAZY RAPPER SHOULD BE ON THE RADIO!!!!

www.bonasty.ning.com

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn that dude is sick
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

haha, April Fools, bruh. Be easy
  • skeep
    skeep Members Posts: 298
    edited April 2010
    Options
    HIP HOP is not a game it is a culture and art for and djs work for corporations who have no respect for art only for the dollar so as long as people keep listening to the wack ass radio they will keep playing ? . TURN IT OFF!!!!

Step #2. When you talk about HIPHOP talk about what you love and stop giving power to what you hate by only talking about that.

if you hate radio then help promote artists you do like and support them financially as well and just dl their music.

For example- I love the new Brother Ali album US. If you never heard this you need to. There are tons of great records being made bu amazing new artists as well as seasoned artists. Masta Ace, Wu Tang, KRS, Public Enemy, Freddie Foxxx, De La Soul all have new material as well as Gift of Gab, the new ILLUS is incredible, Atmosphere, J Live, Mos Def, Talib, Evidence, Toki Wriight.

Don't complain about the wack ? , support the good ? !!!!
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    skeep wrote: »
    HIP HOP is not a game it is a culture and art for and djs work for corporations who have no respect for art only for the dollar so as long as people keep listening to the wack ass radio they will keep playing ? . TURN IT OFF!!!!

Step #2. When you talk about HIPHOP talk about what you love and stop giving power to what you hate by only talking about that.

if you hate radio then help promote artists you do like and support them financially as well and just dl their music.

For example- I love the new Brother Ali album US. If you never heard this you need to. There are tons of great records being made bu amazing new artists as well as seasoned artists. Masta Ace, Wu Tang, KRS, Public Enemy, Freddie Foxxx, De La Soul all have new material as well as Gift of Gab, the new ILLUS is incredible, Atmosphere, J Live, Mos Def, Talib, Evidence, Toki Wriight.

Don't complain about the wack ? , support the good ? !!!!

Someone already said what I was going to say, Co-Sign!!
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'd add this for all those DJs, MC/Rappers, etc who are trying to get exposure or get a deal.
    Although some of the mentioned artists are signed or have probably had to distribute their demos for deals one way or another.
    Most of these artists have found a way to promote and make money and STILL get thousands of fans without all the mainstream attention.

Make you own money, not the label's!
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You need varieties?, go listen to Dutch Hip Hop haha.
    Even if you don't understand it, you can like the sound of it.