The reason why people are ever hearing but never understanding!

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
? tells us plainly in this passage of scripture:

"Son of man, you are living among a rebellious people. They have eyes to see but do not see and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious people." Ezekiel 12:2

Everybody thinks they know it all!

SMH @ people trying to tell ? what His word should say!

SMH @ people trying to marginalize His glory by denying His personage!

SMH @ people trying to put ? into their own little preconceived box, which they constructed out of falsehood!

Humility is needed when approaching ? . If you don't have or want a teachable spirit, you will never be able to understand the foundational truths of our great ? and Savior Jesus Christ!

To deny ? of His glory by saying that He isn't the KING is BLASPHEMOUS! Your a heretic if you WILLINGLY deny ? His glory!

Jesus Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords! He is clothed with majesty, glory, and honor. He is the unapproachable light that will melt all unbelievers at His very presence! To blaspheme Him is reproachable and abominable!

Repent in the name of Jesus Christ all you who deny Him of His glory!
Repent in the name of Jesus Christ all you who deny Him of His existence!
Repent in the name of Jesus Christ all you who refuse to surrender!
Repent and believe the gospel all you who thirst after righteousness!

"37In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. 38He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."
John 7:37-38

Come and drink freely my friends! It costs you nothing, but it cost Him everything! Amen!

Comments