What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Why do u.s niggas keep getting moved to in london?

124»

Replies

• mrcolbert031mrcolbert031 Posts: 197
    edited July 2011
    y'all English dudes wouldn't survive a day up through here i know some zoes from Miami that will off your top coming round they hood talking tough as that dude tanna..... i don't take y'all Brits serious shawty y'all posed to be so tough but y'all started claiming blood after the dips recruited S.A.S. y'all niggas is lames ill tell you this u come through these backwoods with that cockney bull shit i guarantee a nigga feed your weak ass to the gators pussy nigga get right!
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Instant. wrote: »
    yet he jacked young berg chain? You dumb fuck

big up my t-town niggas

But its Yung Berg aka the punching bag of the rap game so it dont mean shit you crumpet eatin yellow toothed Euro faggot.
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Dirty Sanchez
  • Instant.Instant. Posts: 371
    edited July 2011
    But its Yung Berg aka the punching bag of the rap game so it dont mean shit you crumpet eatin yellow toothed Euro faggot.

If you're on this come buck me in Brixton faggot untill then shut your fat moth you house nigga
    y'all English dudes wouldn't survive a day up through here i know some zoes from Miami that will off your top coming round they hood talking tough as that dude tanna..... i don't take y'all Brits serious shawty y'all posed to be so tough but y'all started claiming blood after the dips recruited S.A.S. y'all niggas is lames ill tell you this u come through these backwoods with that cockney bull shit i guarantee a nigga feed your weak ass to the gators pussy nigga get right!

You fucking bitch nigga dare you come to london as see if you dont get stabbed the fuck up and for tanna his gang is full of certified gunmen even tho tanna is a boss he did make a schoolboy error and got stabbed the fuck up last year, few months after that he got sent to prison for firearms so get your facts straight you faggot. Guys on this forum are incredibly stupid ANYONE for ANY hood can get touched even if you are a boss
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,682 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    England and France would be West Nazi Land if it wasn't for United States. Pay homage, bitches!
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    edited July 2011
    England and France would be West Nazi Land if it wasn't for United States. Pay homage, bitches!

you u.s niggas be sucking the whitemans dick
  • mrcolbert031mrcolbert031 Posts: 197
    edited July 2011
    If you're on this come buck me in Brixton faggot untill then shut your fat moth you house nigga

You fucking bitch nigga dare you come to london as see if you dont get stabbed the fuck up and for tanna his gang is full of certified gunmen even tho tanna is a boss he did make a schoolboy error and got stabbed the fuck up last year, few months after that he got sent to prison for firearms so get your facts straight you faggot. Guys on this forum are incredibly stupid ANYONE for ANY hood can get touched even if you are a boss

faggot quit it cause niggas in London don't wanna see no parts of real niggas out cali texas georgia ny philly no where fool i bet you wouldnt go to memphis talkin that weak shit them ms13s would your ass twisted bo... also boss niggas hit the lockup and run shit not get jabbed up on some weak shit...... plus what kinda boss gets fucked up of hammers the bosses i know got dubs for keys off in these streets or ordering the gunwork fuckin low level runners lmao
  • psychobonepsychobone Posts: 57
    edited July 2011
    If u took anyone thug and put them in a tough hood, they would get touched up. Look at how the US rappers run away from Angola, they r scared to spend even 1 night there but they go with a huge entourage. I think US hoods r harder though cause they r bigger, the level of education is pathetic, guns r easier to get and the government fucks them over much more than in the UK
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    On some real shit though, how many niggas are shot to death in the U.K. per year?

Can't be more than a handful.
    edited July 2011
    faggot quit it cause niggas in London don't wanna see no parts of real niggas out cali texas georgia ny philly no where fool i bet you wouldnt go to memphis talkin that weak shit them ms13s would your ass twisted bo... also boss niggas hit the lockup and run shit not get jabbed up on some weak shit...... plus what kinda boss gets fucked up of hammers the bosses i know got dubs for keys off in these streets or ordering the gunwork fuckin low level runners lmao

This is how i know you are some bitch ass [email protected] called dave anyone and i mean anyone can get caught slipping it doesn't matter if you are a boss or not but of course you haven't spend a day in your life in the streets putting in hard work. you're some obese fat white kid acting rough.
    edited July 2011
    you dumb ass hoes keeping saying uk is soft but when niggas come over here they get run up on
    edited July 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    On some real shit though, how many niggas are shot to death in the U.K. per year?

Can't be more than a handful.
    Pretty much.
    The number of homicides per year committed with firearms has remained between a range of 49 and 97 in the 8 years to 2006. There were 2 fatal shootings of police officers in England and Wales in this period[...]In 2005/6 the police in England and Wales reported 50 gun homicides[...]In 2008 The Independent reported that there were 42 gun-related deaths in Great Britain...
  • alvarez_313alvarez_313 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    LMAO @ nigga's arguing over who's hood is filled with more dumb, want nothing out of life ass niggas lol.. Fuck that if my hood\city is known for high crime etc I'm getting the fuck out out as soon as possible.. I'd rather build up my accolades elsewhere.. And the two English guys here seem to be Jamaican in origin.. I wonder what the sentiment is of native England residents.. Just my 2cents, shillings or whatever the fuck..
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Dakari wrote: »
    The end .
    lollerskates.gif

This always gets a laugh out of me right chea
    edited August 2011
    Us niggas suck my dick
    IntellectualViolenceSneakDZA
    pussy niggas
    IntellectualViolenceSneakDZA
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2012
    img_1105_1.jpg

ASS NIGGAS
    IntellectualViolencePILL_COSBYSneakDZA
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭

I've been in Brixton saturday at 3 am, full of white hipsters. in that mcdonalds was not even one black person except the cleaners...
    Bussy_Getta IntellectualViolencePILL_COSBYSneakDZA
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They feel safe because you dont have the right to bear arms over there.
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S/O to this trolling tho......never took no notice ov u before blud.....lmao
    Us niggas suck my dick
    We need a "no homo" reaction.
    CainIn Your Moms RoomDirty Sanchezp-tavernSneakDZA
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be implying fiat has some feelings of some sort.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif