ladies do you perfer a professional massage from a man or woman

ImSoReal
ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
edited August 2011 in The Powder Room
I always get massages from a woman, and Ive never been disappointed, my girl and I are going to get 45 min massages Saturday morning...she said she didnt care for man or woman. Do you have a personal preference, because I know some people look at it this way: a guy will be stronger therefore he will give better massages

Comments

• Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited July 2011
    That's not necessarily true. Massage is more technique and leverage than strength. A female masseuse who's on her ? can work out damn near any knot.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ? i dont care

i just know when a ? ask if you want a massage he gonna try and put the tip in ok
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    /\

So true. Unless you are a pro.

From personal experience, I always start with hands giving massage, ends up taking it out, rubbing the ass with it halfway through...

It's impossible to give massage without getting hard.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    A woman. A massage from a man starts out on the back but eventually he winds up rubbing that area where the ? meets your lower back. Then he conveniently starts massaging your thighs. And then that leads to his fingers moving higher and higher until he reaches that junction between your inner thighs. From there it's over.

So basically if I'm not trying to have sex and actually want to enjoy a massage, I'd go with the woman.
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited August 2011
    A woman. A massage from a man starts out on the back but eventually he winds up rubbing that area where the ? meets your lower back. Then he conveniently starts massaging your thighs. And then that leads to his fingers moving higher and higher until he reaches that junction between your inner thighs. From there it's over.

So basically if I'm not trying to have sex and actually want to enjoy a massage, I'd go with the woman.

dam professional massagers to this too? gtfoh
  • ex-soldier
    ex-soldier Members Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

Smart girl.
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited August 2011

what massage spa are you going to