JayZ or Plies???

Options
2»

Comments

• 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    People are not judging them as humans they are judging them as artist and by far Jayz is the better artist
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    Respect Hov as a rapper/entertainer, he may be a real ? person, but i'm not looking for dude to be my best friend or do ? for me but make good music....respect Plies as a person...But why does Plies portray the "sterotypical black male" in his music?? High School grad, College educated, yet he wants people to believe that he's a goon, a thug, etc....I don't get it.

Entertainment maybe??
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I think Plies is in the top ten of worst rappers out as of now and maybe all time. I have nothing against him graduating, giving back to his community or him speaking proper English in interviews. I do have a problem with him sounding like he never got pass the 3rd grade when he's on wax or doing interviews on some of these hihphop radio stations.

That ? Jamie Foxx already put him on blast for speaking proper English to him off camera but when the cameras started rolling, Plies' I.Q. dropped drastically.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lmao at plies articulates him self well i swear h rap, u be on some other ? sometimes.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So they both glorify ? in their music but plies is wack on the rapping tip?... That's sort of all I'm taking away from this thread.
  • Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jay Z's mother was a drug addict

Jay Z's father was a Heroin addict
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Bigavelli wrote: »
    Jay Z's mother was a drug addict

Jay Z's father was a Heroin addict

eminem mother was a ? hoe
    eminem wife was the neighborhood bicycle
    smh@ Haley's future
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    turqiun wrote: »
    I think Plies is in the top ten of worst rappers out as of now and maybe all time. I have nothing against him graduating, giving back to his community or him speaking proper English in interviews. I do have a problem with him sounding like he never got pass the 3rd grade when he's on wax or doing interviews on some of these hihphop radio stations.

That ? Jamie Foxx already put him on blast for speaking proper English to him off camera but when the cameras started rolling, Plies' I.Q. dropped drastically.

Plies lame for that, but I'll say it again, hood does not equal dumb.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lmao at plies articulates him self well i swear h rap, u be on some other ? sometimes.

No, I just have a YouTube account.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    turqiun wrote: »

He is always articulate in any interview i ever seen him do..
    As far as his music he is catering to a certain group of ppl so of course it needs to be where they can listen and feel he knows what he is talking about..