Peyton Manning or Tom Brady ?

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Jeezyfan4ever
    Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    to be honest ESPN be suckin Brady more... they just show there appreciation for Peyton more.. overall tho the most popular/powerful athletes in sports today are 1. Peyton Manning 2. Shaun White ... and thats coming from S.I.

you deffintly dont watch espn that much,
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    dying at you that stats sheet didnt put anyone over...smh

manning has been starting longer then brady, recorded more ints, and i think has one more playoff season a head of brady because brady was injuired in 08, and the big telling stats is superbowls...

thankyou............ these ? are are hating on brady, brady has done more with less talent, they dont see that
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you deffintly dont watch espn that much,

right.... thats ALL i watch... even when they giving poker b... u OBVIOUSLY dont watch it.. just cuz they have coverage of Peyton Manning doesn't mean they cater to him... they do the same for Brady... they're both SUPERSTARS so ppl WANT to know about them
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited August 2011
    Options
    right.... thats ALL i watch... even when they giving poker b... u OBVIOUSLY dont watch it.. just cuz they have coverage of Peyton Manning doesn't mean they cater to him... they do the same for Brady... they're both SUPERSTARS so ppl WANT to know about them

i used to watch espn i stop watching, cause espn is stupid and just talk about tiger woods, Manning, favre, LBJ
    right?