Peyton Manning or Tom Brady ?

Comments

• JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited July 2011
    Lock this. It's been done mad recently

and cuz this

doesn't match his picture very well. Where's 2012 when you finally want him around?

ok? so spanish ? in the hood dont say ? right ? lol .... u mad u prolly ugly b
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Peyton all day
  • Fire Box
    Fire Box Members Posts: 43
    edited July 2011
    All things equal, Peyton, but right now I'd go with Brady.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Whats up with these new ? ?
  • Moment.of.Silence
    Moment.of.Silence Members Posts: 1,144 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    coke or pepsi??..
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Brady easily. Peyton Manning has always had an allstar offense line and cast. When it was average (last year) he got exposed. Brady won with nobodies on offense. Then when he had the same caliber players as manning did in the beginning, he set passing records.

More rings. Did it with less. Peyton Manning only has a ring cuz Rex Grossman turned the ball over 3 ? times in the superbowl. He's overrated.

He's a prolific stat guy that hasnt proved ? .
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ok? so spanish ? in the hood dont say ? right ? lol .... u mad u prolly ugly b

Looked white. You got me good...i'm super ugly
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Brady easily. Peyton Manning has always had an allstar offense line and cast. When it was average (last year) he got exposed. Brady won with nobodies on offense. Then when he had the same caliber players as manning did in the beginning, he set passing records.

More rings. Did it with less. Peyton Manning only has a ring cuz Rex Grossman turned the ball over 3 ? times in the superbowl. He's overrated.

He's a prolific stat guy that hasnt proved ? .

son....what allstar offense line has he had? besides jeff saturday who else is elite on that line? you obiviously dont know what you're talking about.....peyton came in with a bunch a nobodies beside marshall faulk and marvin harrison.....everybody else was drafted later on (dallas clark, reggie wayne, freeney, mathis) but becoming a great team doesnt happen overnight....how did he get exposed last season? from throwing ints? lol that aint the first time he's thrown ints....he still holds the rookie record for most ints in a season....c'mon brady didnt have much less...an all star coaching staff....a defense better than the colts and a better running game...? had corey dillon running all over the colts defense
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited July 2011
    son....what allstar offense line has he had? Besides jeff saturday who else is elite on that line? You obiviously dont know what you're talking about.....peyton came in with a bunch a nobodies beside marshall faulk and marvin harrison.....everybody else was drafted later on (dallas clark, reggie wayne, freeney, mathis) but becoming a great team doesnt happen overnight....how did he get exposed last season? From throwing ints? Lol that aint the first time he's thrown ints....he still holds the rookie record for most ints in a season....c'mon brady didnt have much less...an all star coaching staff....a defense better than the colts and a better running game...? had corey dillon running all over the colts defense

exactly !!!!
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    lol im starting to think u ? dont even know what overrated means anymore

im starting to think you a manning fan and cant admit he overrated
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited July 2011
    bruh.........

prove me wrong
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited July 2011
    good WRs or having film exposing the other teams plans, hmmm tough one ....

shut the ? up about filming everyone was doing it in the nfl they just got caught and other ? stop. they still have to go out there perform ?
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited July 2011
    im starting to think you a manning fan and cant admit he overrated

I am a Peyton Manning fan... how is he overrated if hes top 3 top 2 in all QB statisics/records .. Most wins inna decade ever with 110 plus.... 4 mvps (5 with sb mvp) .. i've said this ? mad times already and i been here for like 4 days n ? lol ... Peyton Manning isn't overrated.... He does everything for the Colts... Tom Brady has an all star coaching staff and always had a better defense.... Peyton Manning makes every thing happen for Indy... he's what LeBron was to the Cavs. Just cuz Peyton Manning doesn't win a ring every single year doesn't mean he's overrated he gotta ring and he went to the super bowl last year .... and i'll bet any money he'll be back at the sb soon if not this year.
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited July 2011
    shut the ? up about filming everyone was doing it in the nfl they just got caught and other ? stop. they still have to go out there perform ?

ohhhh... so u wouldn't perform better if u knew the other teams agenda right? gotcha
  • vageneral08
    edited July 2011
    ohhhh... so u wouldn't perform better if u knew the other teams agenda right? gotcha

dont pay him no mind he made a thread with a poll asking who was better manning or brady....and manning won like 34 to 15 or something like that he's still catching feelings from that
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Same Argument.
    Different day.
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited July 2011

Ima prove you when wrong when I get home
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    edited July 2011
    I am a Peyton Manning fan... how is he overrated if hes top 3 top 2 in all QB statisics/records .. Most wins inna decade ever with 110 plus.... 4 mvps (5 with sb mvp) .. i've said this ? mad times already and i been here for like 4 days n ? lol ... Peyton Manning isn't overrated.... He does everything for the Colts... Tom Brady has an all star coaching staff and always had a better defense.... Peyton Manning makes every thing happen for Indy... he's what LeBron was to the Cavs. Just cuz Peyton Manning doesn't win a ring every single year doesn't mean he's overrated he gotta ring and he went to the super bowl last year .... and i'll bet any money he'll be back at the sb soon if not this year.

Really wjats does he does for his team
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Tie

But according to the public peyton manning

I think there are alot of tom brady haters

They come up with all types of ? to discredit him even when he proves that ? wrong
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Honestly if I had to choose.
    Brady >>>>>
    3 rings >>>> 1 ring
  • NatTurner1972
    NatTurner1972 Members Posts: 239
    edited July 2011
    ? the Pats but Brady Baltimore Ravens #1 Attachment not found.
  • Rondo9Rajon
    Rondo9Rajon Members Posts: 49
    edited July 2011

His two MVP seasons came after spygate you ignorant Manning nuthugger and once again

"Listen, there's people stealing signals all the time before that," Cowher said. "You have ways to hide those things. We had wristbands for our defense. I remember trying to get offensive plays and see what the formations were. Everybody knows.

"You're trying to gain a competitive edge. Did that go beyond it? To a degree. Do I think that helped them win football games? No. You still have to go out and play the game. I still have a hard time believing that was a difference in a game."

Bill Cowher

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/10084/cowher-patriots-are-team-of-decade
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited July 2011
    son....what allstar offense line has he had? besides jeff saturday who else is elite on that line? you obiviously dont know what you're talking about.....peyton came in with a bunch a nobodies beside marshall faulk and marvin harrison.....everybody else was drafted later on (dallas clark, reggie wayne, freeney, mathis) but becoming a great team doesnt happen overnight....how did he get exposed last season? from throwing ints? lol that aint the first time he's thrown ints....he still holds the rookie record for most ints in a season....c'mon brady didnt have much less...an all star coaching staff....a defense better than the colts and a better running game...? had corey dillon running all over the colts defense

Bolded is 2 HOF players. More than what Tom Brady had when he started. Thanks for that point ? .
    Corey Dillon was already into the last years of his career in NE so dont even start that ? . He had one thousand yard season for them. Manning's had an allpro offense all but 3 years there. His first 2 years and last year. Over the course of his career he's had Marshall Faulk, Edgerrin James, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Brandon Stokely, Dallas Clark, joseph addai. All good to great offensive weapons. 4 of them HOFers. He didnt win ? until he had Tony Dungy's dominant cover 2 defense with Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis as defensive ends. On top of that he wasnt even impressive in that superbowl win. He wouldve lost if Rex Grossman was a decent quaterback. Name the offensive players that Brady had during his superbowl wins that compare to Peyton Mannings. I'll wait.

Coaches coach and players play. That ? is irrelevant ? . Jim Mora was a 13 win coach. Tony Dungy brought the Tampa2 defense to Indy which carried them to the title. Peyton Manning had GREAT coaches in Indy the ? u talkin about? Every year the Pats lose their offensive coordinator and someone steps in to call plays. The only consistent aspect is Tom Brady. He does the same ? Manning does, except audible all gotdamn game for no reason. FACT. Brady always had a better defense and Peyton always had better weapons to inflate his stats, which u love to bring up. When Brady got offense weapons that mirrored the talent that Manning played with, he shattered all his single season records. FACT. Peyton Manning has played with more HOF players in their prime than Tom Brady. FACT. Tom Brady has 4MVPs, if you count the superbowl. Tom Brady is more of a winner. FACT. Count the rings and not meaningless regular season wins.

And what ? superbowl did Manning go to last year ? ? He was eliminated in a wildcard game by Mark Sanchez. Manning has 1 superbowl appearance in his life. You both have been thoroughly sonned. No need to reply.
  • vageneral08
    edited July 2011
    Bolded is 2 HOF players. More than what Tom Brady had when he started. Thanks for that point ? .
    Corey Dillon was already into the last years of his career in NE so dont even start that ? . He had one thousand yard season for them. Manning's had an allpro offense all but 3 years there. His first 2 years and last year. Over the course of his career he's had Marshall Faulk, Edgerrin James, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Brandon Stokely, Dallas Clark, joseph addai. All good to great offensive weapons. 4 of them HOFers. He didnt win ? until he had Tony Dungy's dominant cover 2 defense with Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis as defensive ends. On top of that he wasnt even impressive in that superbowl win. He wouldve lost if Rex Grossman was a decent quaterback. Name the offensive players that Brady had during his superbowl wins that compare to Peyton Mannings. I'll wait.

Coaches coach and players play. That ? is irrelevant ? . Jim Mora was a 13 win coach. Tony Dungy brought the Tampa2 defense to Indy which carried them to the title. Peyton Manning had GREAT coaches in Indy the ? u talkin about? Every year the Pats lose their offensive coordinator and someone steps in to call plays. The only consistent aspect is Tom Brady. He does the same ? Manning does, except audible all gotdamn game for no reason. FACT. Brady always had a better defense and Peyton always had better weapons to inflate his stats, which u love to bring up. When Brady got offense weapons that mirrored the talent that Manning played with, he shattered all his single season records. FACT. Peyton Manning has played with more HOF players in their prime than Tom Brady. FACT. Tom Brady has 4MVPs, if you count the superbowl. Tom Brady is more of a winner. FACT. Count the rings and not meaningless regular season wins.

And what ? superbowl did Manning go to last year ? ? He was eliminated in a wildcard game by Mark Sanchez. Manning has 1 superbowl appearance in his life. You both have been thoroughly sonned. No need to reply.

2 players make an allstar team? lol silly ass statement and you proved my point again peyton didnt have much of ? until dungy and other players were drafted....brandon stokely wtf? lol you talking about ? you have no clue about....never had an top notch offensive line so the running game was below average meaning he had to throw more........oh manning has 2 superbowl appearances ?
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited July 2011
    2 players make an allstar team? lol silly ass statement and you proved my point again peyton didnt have much of ? until dungy and other players were drafted....brandon stokely wtf? lol you talking about ? you have no clue about....never had an top notch offensive line so the running game was below average meaning he had to throw more........oh manning has 2 superbowl appearances ?
    2 players dont make an allstar team. I said he had more all pro weapons. Which is factual. he started off with 2 HOFers on his team. His team went 13-3 and 10-6, 2 years before dungy arrived. So i dont wanna hear that ? . Below average run game when Edgerrin James rushed for 5 1000 yard seasons? It would have been 6 had he not missed 2 games due to injury. How about the 1300 yard season Marshall Faulk had before Edgerrin James arrived? You a ? ? dickrider ignoring FACTS. Their offensive line wasnt below average. Running game wasnt below average. You dont get 1300, 1500, then 1700 yards rushing from a starting running back in 3 consecutive years with a bad offensive line you ? . I forgot about that travesty superbowl loss Peyton had when he choked the game away. Another reason Brady is better. Thanks for pointing that out