Guys Admiring Other Guys' Looks (2012 Soon, No More No ? )

Options
YC11
YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Powder Room
This is Powder Room so I expect mature responce from ladies at least, guys whatever, say what you gotta say.

Seriously, I'm 23 now. Back in high school, EVERYTHING was no ? and you are ? if you even HINTED some ? aobut other dudes' looks... now fast forward to present, I'm all grown up now. More mature, and I can admit when other guys look good without blinking and looking over my shoulder.

It is double standard as women can appreciate other women without flinching and being called a ? , but for guys it's always been tough.

I always appreciate dudes dressing proper or looking cut up in gym, cause I'm thinking I need to step up my game, take cues from their fashion sense, workout plans, diet, whatever, etc.

Is that still frowned up nowadays. I have friends that are cool with it, but the other half are still stuck on 2005 with no ? ? , that's like rocking baggy jeans with doo rags, played the ? out.

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    YC11 wrote: »
    This is Powder Room so I expect mature responce from ladies at least, guys whatever, say what you gotta say.

Seriously, I'm 23 now. Back in high school, EVERYTHING was no ? and you are ? if you even HINTED some ? aobut other dudes' looks... now fast forward to present, I'm all grown up now. More mature, and I can admit when other guys look good without blinking and looking over my shoulder.

It is double standard as women can appreciate other women without flinching and being called a ? , but for guys it's always been tough.

I always appreciate dudes dressing proper or looking cut up in gym, cause I'm thinking I need to step up my game, take cues from their fashion sense, workout plans, diet, whatever, etc.

Is that still frowned up nowadays. I have friends that are cool with it, but the other half are still stuck on 2005 with no ? ? , that's like rocking baggy jeans with doo rags, played the ? out.

son you got to be trolling

being hetero is played out, but cascading like a princess boy is in style now?

GTFOH

just so you know bruh, hetero dudes don't even really pay that much attention to the next man enough to be evaluating and admiring

you obviously missed that critical father/son talk
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This is second time I heard the word trolling. ? internet vocabs.

First off, just because I don't have 10,000 ? posts on internet forum don't make me no troll. It just means I got other better things to do as well and don't bother to comment on every ? threads I see.

Beside from that though, on a more serious note, I didn't mean this on some metrosexual ? , I ain't into that either, just to make it clear.

Nothing wrong with being hetero, I just think it's ok to say that ? knows what he's doing, that's all.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    YC11 wrote: »
    This is second time I heard the word trolling. ? internet vocabs.

First off, just because I don't have 10,000 ? posts on internet forum don't make me no troll. It just means I got other better things to do as well and don't bother to comment on every ? threads I see.

Beside from that though, on a more serious note, I didn't mean this on some metrosexual ? , I ain't into that either, just to make it clear.

Nothing wrong with being hetero, I just think it's ok to say that ? knows what he's doing, that's all.

word, like admiring other males on the low :(

ol underwear commercial loving ass ? SMH
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    213rdz5.gif
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Naw man I understand exactly where u coming from and don't mind blakfyahking he is the real troll.

But yea I always check dudes out and give them props where it's due. Especially in the gym, I be lookin at other ? 's bodies and it motivates me to train harder, eat better. One of my body inspirations is Michael Jai White, the famous actor. He has a great body and I always image google him before I head to the gym to gibe me motivation. Keep doing what u doing bruh. Real ? salute.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well I dont know about lookin at otha dudes bodies at the gym and stuff like that but I do say "thats a handsome dude" or something like that to myself sometimes when I see a guy who women would find attractive. Then I'll keep it moving.

I know What I said yall will most likely find ? but ehh I know in reality its really not so I aint gonna sweat it.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well I dont know about lookin at otha dudes bodies at the gym and stuff like that but I do say "thats a handsome dude" or something like that to myself sometimes when I see a guy who women would find attractive. Then I'll keep it moving.

I know What I said yall will most likely find ? but ehh I know in reality its really not so I aint gonna sweat it.

Naw bruh I know exactly what u mean and dudes who are secure in themselves do too. Like I tell women all the time, if we was dating and u cheated on me with Idris Elba I would understand. He's tall, dark, and handsome. Very attractive brotha.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

Yeah something along these lines. A guy knows when another guy is considered attractive by other women.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    times have change, back in the day you could say "brotha you looking sharp or you looking good man" without a it being a question of your sexuality
  • onepunch
    onepunch Banned Users Posts: 2,420
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Naw man I understand exactly where u coming from and don't mind blakfyahking he is the real troll.

But yea I always check dudes out and give them props where it's due. Especially in the gym, I be lookin at other ? 's bodies and it motivates me to train harder, eat better. One of my body inspirations is Michael Jai White, the famous actor. He has a great body and I always image google him before I head to the gym to gibe me motivation. Keep doing what u doing bruh. Real ? salute.

damn son...ain't no women at the 24 hour fitness in your town?......the one i used to go to was full of them...especially at night...thats what the ? i was looking at when hitting the bench press...damn!
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this turning out to be a coming out thread, huh ?

Carry On tho
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Aesthetics are near universal, B.

The standard of beauty (outside of qualities typically associated with the respective opposite sex i.e. ? ) is nearly the same for both genders. Thin frame, clear, smooth skin, asymmetrical ? structure, etc.

This is why some models are damn near androgynous.
  • daheartzofmen
    daheartzofmen Members Posts: 191
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i feel you, i can comment on another guys looks/body because i know where my sexuality stands at. i am not attracted to any dude but i can tell the obvious. but i don't take it too far and b like "that ? sexy" or "damn, that ? has a body." the ones that thinks everything is ? be the ? ? on the low handing out ? , lmao.
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Man yall ? is ? ...? ? ? !!!!!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yall prolly stroke that ? face too
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    apparently the ladies are too polite to tell you what they think about all these true confessions.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    HaHaHa look at truth spitter in here defending threadstarter actions on some "its ok my ? i find men handsome too its normal when your mature" ....

FOH fam u in the gym around a bunch of tight built fine ? and u admiring homie on the bench press from far away on some "thats a handsome man" type ? ....

? is up with this ? man .... ? dying to be sexy and calling other ? handsome .... Smh
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yeah... its either or with some people.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This ? ass thread shoulda never gotten off the ground...
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I guess i kinda feel what yall sayin but the way yall sayin it is kinda extra...

I look at other guys for no other reason than to stay up on game. I have girl friends who im always talkin with so i always know whats in and what females are lookin for.

Its a competiton out here u gotta at LEAST be in shape to compete.
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    times have change, back in the day you could say "brotha you looking sharp or you looking good man" without a it being a question of your sexuality

• Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    c1up wrote: »

but you're not about to say ? ! son you got washboard abs and ripling biceps - I love the way the sweat just be glistenin' off your pecks. that's what's going on in this thread and it's not hetero in the the least.
  • daheartzofmen
    daheartzofmen Members Posts: 191
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i feel the ? thats sayn its ? too, cuz it is type ? . i dnt admire a ? , thats takin it far. like somebody n here sed, it makes me wanna step up my game, not that i cant get a girl or nothin, jus improvin myself even more.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    son you got to be trolling
    being hetero is played out, but cascading like a princess boy is in style now?
    GTFOH
    just so you know bruh, hetero dudes don't even really pay that much attention to the next man enough to be evaluating and admiring

you obviously missed that critical father/son talk

Playboy you funny as ? ......... LOL