Guys Admiring Other Guys' Looks (2012 Soon, No More No ? )

Options
2»

Comments

• deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    apparently the ladies are too polite to tell you what they think about all these true confessions.

Funny ? righ'chere.........................
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    but you're not about to say ? ! son you got washboard abs and ripling biceps - I love the way the sweat just be glistenin' off your pecks. that's what's going on in this thread and it's not hetero in the the least.

LMAO
    TS never said he saids that though. He might think it... but do to the insane amount of Machismo turbo charged Masculinity going around, he cant say it verbally without being branded as a homosexual.

But TS needs to realize that whatever you do/ say.. its always going to be some dude with his Homosexual notification device on ready to ring the alarm on anything that doesnt fit his personal view of what masculinity is. Those N*ggas probably have hernia from all the issues they're holding inside.

Why are N*ggas walking around with ? sexual Notification devices is the real question ?

edit: just hit the 2000 post mark
    thankyou thank you
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Boy i got tears in my eyes laughin at this ? !

Hahahahahaha yall funny (both ways)

? talkin bout, "yeah i look at men in the gym and admire their bodies" hahahaha
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What the figgity ? ?!?!?!?!?
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Uhh..................yea......................ok..........................right............................well.............................
  • CokeWaveyEther
    CokeWaveyEther Members Posts: 87
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    This ? ass thread shoulda never gotten off the ground...

• mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wtf is going on in this thread????

Dudes admiring dudes now???

smh.. when I'm in the gym, I'm not admiring another dudes physique...I'm checkin for the ladies, gettin tone, gettin right..

smh @ some of the responses in here...

ya'll probably suck them off if they asked you too.. I mean you are admiring their bodies, mind as well take it to the extreme...
  • eonimod
    eonimod Members Posts: 225
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the ? type of sweet pea ? is this? if you saying and noticing the same ? about other ? as ya ? , then you sir are a ? ..
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Naw man I understand exactly where u coming from and don't mind blakfyahking he is the real troll.

But yea I always check dudes out and give them props where it's due. Especially in the gym, I be lookin at other ? 's bodies and it motivates me to train harder, eat better. One of my body inspirations is Michael Jai White, the famous actor. He has a great body and I always image google him before I head to the gym to gibe me motivation. Keep doing what u doing bruh. Real ? salute.

? , you're flat the ? out ? .

Yo daddy failed you somethin awful, y'all shoulda spent real time together, kicked it on some "grown man schoolin his son on how to be a man" type ? . Ain't no way in hell a straight man enters a gym and checks out other ? . I don't give a ? what reason you have, you're ? for even attempting to rationalize it. I hit the gym, I'm not worried about the next ? body look like, the only thing I'm checkin out on the next ? is how many plates he got on the bar/machine. That's it. I'm checkin the FEMALES BODIES, never them ? in there.

FOH... ? ? runs rampant in this new generation.
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    times have change, back in the day you could say "brotha you looking sharp or you looking good man" without a it being a question of your sexuality

saying "You lookin sharp/clean" is one thing. Dudes my age can comment on the next ? attire without it being questionable because that's where it starts and ends. The next ? got on a clean ass outfit and you can speak on it, dap the ? and keep it movin and nobody thinks ? of it. These new ? is out there commenting on ? that's outside the boundaries... and then we got 'em admitting that they go to the gym to admire/eyefuck other ? bodies... ? ain't cool at all.
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    king bloo wrote: »
    saying "You lookin sharp/clean" is one thing. Dudes my age can comment on the next ? attire without it being questionable because that's where it starts and ends. The next ? got on a clean ass outfit and you can speak on it, dap the ? and keep it movin and nobody thinks ? of it. These new ? is out there commenting on ? that's outside the boundaries... and then we got 'em admitting that they go to the gym to admire/eyefuck other ? bodies... ? ain't cool at all.

........This.
  • brooklynMillz
    brooklynMillz Members Posts: 113
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? the ? who started this thread. basically coming out the closet...smh yall gettin outta hand with that ? ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    More straight dudes compliment my looks then females do. Its kind of ? . Its actually really ? and I don't like it.
  • yanniiiee
    yanniiiee Members Posts: 465
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't think "admire" was the right word. Maybe respect would have been a better choice..

I mean dudes know when another man looks handsome or ugly.. just to say it out loud is asking for trouble.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    king bloo wrote: »
    ? , you're flat the ? out ? .

Yo daddy failed you somethin awful, y'all shoulda spent real time together, kicked it on some "grown man schoolin his son on how to be a man" type ? . Ain't no way in hell a straight man enters a gym and checks out other ? . I don't give a ? what reason you have, you're ? for even attempting to rationalize it. I hit the gym, I'm not worried about the next ? body look like, the only thing I'm checkin out on the next ? is how many plates he got on the bar/machine. That's it. I'm checkin the FEMALES BODIES, never them ? in there.

FOH... ? ? runs rampant in this new generation.

61744_o.gif.........................
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If i could leave work and get some ? right now i would after reading this.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I am like really *facepalm* SMH at this whole thread. WOW!!!!!!

When being real goes totally wrong.
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Guys just don't do that. If they do, they should be joking.
  • N_Dubitably
    N_Dubitably Members Posts: 26
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm a grown man, and I don't worry about that "no ? " ? . Having said that, the CLOSEST thing to a straight dude complimenting another straight dude that's acceptable and won't get you hatestomped out here, goes like this: (in the gym) We were both grabbing some dumbbells and dude goes "Man, what you need, some 200's?" We both laugh, then go our separate ways. Waaaay the ? over there.