So Peyton isnt selfish

Options
vageneral08
vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Turning down a 5 year 100 million contract.....you would think dude is sick but nope he knows he doesnt need a contract like that to stay with indy ? spread that cheese around....I think the next contract will be a 4 year deal maybe like 70 mil

Comments

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    colts need to stop worrying about peyton like his contract is the biggest issue on the team
    their o-line is as ? as ever and their defense is still weak
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....he makes like 18 milli a year...he decides to take a pay cut to help the team..he's so humble..cmon...he get's money from other contracts...he knows his time to win another SB is coming to an end...that's the only reason he is doing this
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Peyton is the Colts.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    colts need to spot worrying about peyton like his contract is the biggest issue on the team

for real though........
  • vageneral08
    edited July 2011
    Options
    colts need to spot worrying about peyton like his contract is the biggest issue on the team

yes that's why I hope we can find a way to give reggie and mathis a deal next season because they have one year left on their contract
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options

LMAO, so Peyton's contract shouldnt be their #1 priority???
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Damn cant do nothin right in the eyes of the cheapseats
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If the Colts were in a stronger division they would be in trouble this year, IMO. Will probably start off slow with that severe "crick" in his neck. lol.

I know you don't wanna hear it, Va, but the Texans got the AFC south this year. *kanyeshrugsnewski
  • dan_the_man.com
    dan_the_man.com Members Posts: 701
    edited July 2011
    Options
    isnt he tha highest paid in league?
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    isnt he tha highest paid in league?

no, the 2nd best QB aka Brady is the highest paid which is why Irsay wants to make Peyton the highest paid....but intead Peyton is sayin he'll take less so they can sign other pieces
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well, look like it's 5yrs 90 millie. lol @ him playing for "less".
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LMAO, so Peyton's contract shouldnt be their #1 priority???

whats the point of making dude the highest paid player in the league when he's near the end of his prime? the colts will have very lil money under the cap to fix the flaws they have. the colts window is closing and closing fast,peyton knows this. his priority shouldnt be to become the highest paid player in the league, it should be winning more rings
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited July 2011
    Options
    colts need to stop worrying about peyton like his contract is the biggest issue on the team

i been saying this all summer
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited July 2011
    Options
    no, the 2nd best QB aka Brady is the highest paid which is why Irsay wants to make Peyton the highest paid....but intead Peyton is sayin he'll take less so they can sign other pieces

How is Brady the highest paid? his contract is 4 years 68 million.... do u ? just talk out your ? ?
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If the Colts were in a stronger division they would be in trouble this year, IMO. Will probably start off slow with that severe "crick" in his neck. lol.

I know you don't wanna hear it, Va, but the Texans got the AFC south this year. *kanyeshrugsnewski

get ALL the way the ? outta here b... The Colts worst season was LAST year.. a super bowl cursed year that even the Patriots fell victim to ... Last year was actually the Texans only chance at winning it... not this year.. not with a healthy Dallas clark
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    How is Brady the highest paid? his contract is 4 years 68 million.... do u ? just talk out your ? ?

are u black?
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited July 2011
    Options
    are u black?

LOL are u stuck in 1992 or some ? ? I'm spanish and? even if i was white, white ppl say ? all the time... is that even a issue nowadays? u must have no life to comment the word "? " in 2011
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol @ $10 million, he'll make more than that with the ? he has on the side....
  • vageneral08
    edited July 2011
    Options

sorry dunny the texans aint winning the afc south dont rely on schaub because he's gonna ? it up and their defense is still on ? status so I'm not worried about them I'm more worried about the jags in our division before the texans
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sorry dunny the texans aint winning the afc south dont rely on schaub because he's gonna ? it up and their defense is still on ? status so I'm not worried about them I'm more worried about the jags in our division before the texans

yea especially that the Jags got Bob Sanders
  • vageneral08
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yea especially that the Jags got Bob Sanders

naw he went to the chargers the jags got clint sessions
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited July 2011
    Options
    naw he went to the chargers the jags got clint sessions

damn and they released hayden today too ... our defense looking wack now
  • vageneral08
    edited July 2011
    Options
    damn and they released hayden today too ... our defense looking wack now

I didnt know that....son of ? !
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jags got the AFC south on lock this year.
    Colts lost....
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Brady makes 18 mill a yr...Making him the highest paid NFL player