Chances are, the mudda fcuka did something to be there. So PLEASE blk folk stop....

Options
13»

Comments

• CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Real example:

Person. (Girl) on Twitter: Free BIG MEECH cant wait til you come home
    Me: Why you say Free Big Meech wasnt he a drug killer/killah in our communities and ran the BMF's. Did you even know him?
    Person (Girl): You must not be a real ? . Big Meech is a real ? . You must be a lame.
    Me: So was you his ? or something?
    Person. (Girl): ............(Silent)

I just be laughing at how delusional you muthafuckas are.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sad but true

I mean if a ? was wrongfully charged then you gotta support the ?

plus nobody wants to see there peoples in prison so of course ? is gonna yell free so and so even if they know he did it

So if you had a boy and he ? a minor you still gon say FREE ____? Thats why theres so much crime in the hood because of dumb ? like that because thats why they feel they can get away with ? .

And dont even tell me "real ? dont mess with kids. thats a street code" ? wannabe Godfather stories cuz it happens so much in the hood.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao.....? are hilarious today
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    First of all, the person that they are wishing to come out is related to them, or probably a friend of theirs, so it's something that's emotional for them, because no matter how much someone you loved might have ? up, you still don't want to see them in jail. Second, prison doesn't do anything to stop crime from happening, since it's one of the most violent, corrupt institutions in this country. I think that people should pay for what they did, but sending people to prison for punishment, especially people of color, doesn't help any situation. That may be a sentiment amongst people who are wearing those t-shirts. I don't agree with it, but I can understand the psychological aspects of it that would motivate them to do so.
    Also, you're not taking into account how messed up the criminal justice system is, and not electing people with fair trials. I think the number of people committing violent crimes is relatively low in comparison to economic, non-violent crimes. This might also play a factor in people petitioning their friends and family members out of prison.

1) It's irrelevant how close you are to someoned. If they did wrong they deserve to be punished. If your brother is a murderer, it's pointless to walk around with a "Free <Insert Name>" Shirt. He's where he belongs. If you love him, write him letters, visit him, help him maintain as best as you can.
    2) At the end of the day, jail isn't just about decreasing crime or rehabilitating criminals. It's also about segregating those criminals from the law abiding public. If someone was a blight on th e community, they need to be removed from the community plain and simple.
    3) You say you think people should be punished, but jail isn't the way. What would you do? If you got some guy out there who has killed several people or is selling drugs to kids or is out there ? women, how do you think they should punished? If you're not going to send them to jail, how are you going to stop them from doing the same stuff.
    4) While it is true that some people are wrongfully convicted, this thread is clearly about wearing those shirts for people who are known to be guilty. I don't think anyone objects to showing support for someone who got a ? deal.

At the end of the day, jail does have it's problems. It's an imperfect solution for an imperfect world. Prison is a ? institution, but it's even ? that there are so many ? out there that make something like jail necessary.
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited July 2010
    Options
    BLack people wear t-shirts about freeing possible criminals

Crackers actually FREE their criminals. OR give them way less time than crackers get. Complain a little more about that since it happens FAR more often and stop grabbing your ankles for crackers ignorant ? boi.

And WTF is a FLAWDA? ? your GED ? ? .

Damn ? a little emotional there huh, you ok doc. Need a hug? LOL Not sure if you know this or not. but that;s the way it is. WE as black people knowing this, shoudn't give the "crackers" even more of a reason to lock us up by doing STUPID ? ! Then trying to justify it. I'll stop "Grabbing my ankles for crackers", once black people stop doing the same for COTDAMN FELONS " ignorant ? boi" And this ? calling me ignorant. SMH You're probably one of the mudda fuckas i'm talking about. P.S. I know my State is pronounced "Florida" and not "Flawda". Damn ? can I call "MY STATE" whatever the ? I want? With all that anger, join the Black Panthers ? !
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    ok smart man talk about the other case he just had. ? could've got yeeears. talk about that case.

im talking about the case he actually got locked up for...not the AZ case where he just got probation or some other ? ...how you gonna free a ? and he's only on probation
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sad but true

I mean if a ? was wrongfully charged then you gotta support the ?

plus nobody wants to see there peoples in prison so of course ? is gonna yell free so and so even if they know he did it

not really...i know a few people in prison and everybody knows they're guilty...even if you're my friend I may want you home but I won't advocate for your freedom simply based on us being cool
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    not really...i know a few people in prison and everybody knows they're guilty...even if you're my friend I may want you home but I won't advocate for your freedom simply based on us being cool

Being sensible is underrated
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Haha My Black people
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Free Weezy and Boosie
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? damn shame ? will scream ? C, but can't even tell you ? about civil rights leaders who fought for something and did time for it. We can be so backwards at times, celebrate the wrong ? .

If you gonna do jail time, make sure it's over something you truly believe in, if not, your just another ignorant fool who got caught up.
  • playmaker88
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    ? damn shame ? will scream ? C, but can't even tell you ? about civil rights leaders who fought for something and did time for it. We can be so backwards at times, celebrate the wrong ? .

If you gonna do jail time, make sure it's over something you truly believe in, if not, your just another ignorant fool who got caught up.

Yup.. Co-Sign this to the fullest..
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Me and my mans was just talkin bout this...and they also be like" R.I.P Lil Killa, Gone to Soon". Ask them how he got killed and they say "oh he got shot in a shootout with the police after robbing this dude". smh
  • playmaker88
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Me and my mans was just talkin bout this...and they also be like" R.I.P Lil Killa, Gone to Soon". Ask them how he got killed and they say "oh he got shot in a
    shootout with the police after robbing this dude". smh

He rest in it.. because he ain't live in it..

Great things should never be expected from a .. Lil Killa
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Free big meech
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ain't read but the 2 pages. The reason I say "Free da homie" is b/c he ain't did no worse than any white collar criminal but he get a signature bond but
    cuz get a ransom! FOH! Also it keeps cuz on erebodies mind
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Many laws are completely unjustifiable and should not be obeyed.

Like the weed laws.

Word.

*free my ? *
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i just wanna say.

? this ? ass thread starter

black people do go to jail for no reason. u aint heard about what the old mayor daily use to do to blacks in chicago? he had the police beat blacks into confessions.

any just last month my cousin was picked out of a lineup for some stupid fed case, and he didnt even have anything to do with it. he was in some fed holding and it was nothing he could do. WE WILL BE SUING THE CITY

and even if someone is locked up this ? ass system are doing blacks wrong. if your black you get double the time, guilty until proven innocent.

i hate when people make threads and do not know what they are talking about
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Free any drug dealer locked behind bars
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    First of all, the person that they are wishing to come out is related to them, or probably a friend of theirs, so it's something that's emotional for them, because no matter how much someone you loved might have ? up, you still don't want to see them in jail. Second, prison doesn't do anything to stop crime from happening, since it's one of the most violent, corrupt institutions in this country. I think that people should pay for what they did, but sending people to prison for punishment, especially people of color, doesn't help any situation. That may be a sentiment amongst people who are wearing those t-shirts. I don't agree with it, but I can understand the psychological aspects of it that would motivate them to do so.

Agree wit this 100. Damn good points in here.
  • 225maniac
    225maniac Members Posts: 18
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? yall
    free boosie