rich people asking the regular working man/woman for money.foh

Options
hh1234
hh1234 Members Posts: 147
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
You rich and you telling me to donate to help stop hunger or anything when we look at you n we know that you are worth over hundreds of millions.honeslty i would actually donate if it was some regular person asking n i knew it would actually get to were it was supposed to be going to.but for you to be rich not wealthy Rich i cant help but to say foh.

what yall think?

Comments

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It burns me up to, especially when those major disasters happen and they take up an entire channel asking for donations.
  • hh1234
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ksmart wrote: »
    It burns me up to, especially when those major disasters happen and they take up an entire channel asking for donations.

yo i always look at the screen like u cant be serious? how does a rich individual ask the regular working man to donate when 100 dollars for me aint even a 5 cents to you.
  • hh1234
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Sometimes the rich are rich in assets.

true.but come on i seen ben affleck asking for donations like really homy cause u cant help more than me in a blink of an eye.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah that ? is a trip, especially when you have previously heard of some of them tripping over money and ? .....
  • hh1234
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Yeah that ? is a trip, especially when you have previously heard of some of them tripping over money and ? .....

word like listen i dont know about anybody else but i cant just wake up and decide i'm going on vacation on yacht and to see somebody in that position asking me to help.i cant help but to think something is off.like a natural disaster hits and yall want the poor to help the poor?
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    people worship and follow celebs without even knowing that its foolish. if gaga says she wants all her fans to donate 100 bucks to a cause, they will do it and she doesnt have to put in nothing because she was responsible for all that money.

thats power.
  • hh1234
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    people worship and follow celebs without even knowing that its foolish. if gaga says she wants all her fans to donate 100 bucks to a cause, they will do it and she doesnt have to put in nothing because she was responsible for all that money.

thats power.

i guess its for the followers that are just that followers. cause i always ask myself nobody sees this as crazy?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yall need to get off the boo boo
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Word, when I was in high school and the Indian Ocean tsunami happened, some chick asked me to donate, since it was known that I had a reasonable amount of money as a bootlegger.

I'm like, "? , tell one of those drowned out ? to come over here and help me sell these bootlegs, and then I might consider giving them money.".

It didn't sound nearly as cool when I said it as I thought it would, so she just called me an ? and walked off.

So yeh, I don't donate.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hh1234 wrote: »
    You rich and you telling me to donate to help stop hunger or anything when we look at you n we know that you are worth over hundreds of millions.honeslty i would actually donate if it was some regular person asking n i knew it would actually get to were it was supposed to be going to.but for you to be rich not wealthy Rich i cant help but to say foh.

what yall think?
    lol I can't take a ? serious that has gold and platinum toilets in his house either. you know who is the biggest offender of this ? ? That 300lb pink toe that used to be all over africa talking bout "donate 50 cents a week and feed a kid in africa. look at them, doesn't it break your heart to know that one of these beautiful children could die any day from starvation?"

I be thinking to myself "damn, what the ? is this rich 300lb big white ? and her whole crew eating while they there?". that "united way march of dimes" ? is a crock of ? too. it's for research and to help find a way to cure babies from being born premature. That ? has been around for a cool 20 years. At first you was supposed to give like a dime a week or some ? . Next thing you know they start asking for 25 cents then 50 cents, then 1$. Now they got "packages" where you could donate a certain amount of money a week or a month etc etc. let me stop talking about this ? lol. it's just like how preachers be living good while everybody in they church is broke but still ask other broke people to help the other broke people out. all while you donate money to the church and the pastor doesn't even pay taxes lol.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Out of control.But yo I remenber those commercials when I was little.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    From what I understand, lots of wealthy people actually DO put their money where their mouth is. Michael Schumacher donated 10 mil after Hurricane Katrina. Jay donated a mil. Woody Harrelson donates tons of money to sub-saharan Africa. Etc.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    From what I understand, lots of wealthy people actually DO put their money where their mouth is. Michael Schumacher donated 10 mil after Hurricane Katrina. Jay donated a mil. Woody Harrelson donates tons of money to sub-saharan Africa. Etc.
    bruh, we're talking about the majority of rich/wealthy people not a few who actually "put there money where their mouth is". Every now and then when I read your post you always seem to go against the grain. Do you do that ? on purpose to stand out or some ? ? You like the bill o riley/hanity of this site lol!!!
  • mryounggun
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bruh, we're talking about the majority of rich/wealthy people not a few who actually "put there money where their mouth is". Every now and then when I read your post you always seem to go against the grain. Do you do that ? on purpose to stand out or some ? ? You like the bill o riley/hanity of this site lol!!!

No. *shrugs*
  • mryounggun
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    No. *shrugs*

I just think it's idiotic to let that sop a person from donating, even if the ? asking you to donate IS a selfish bastard.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Co-sign, it's like why give 100 when you rich ? can give over 10 million on some real ? .
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't have ? to contribute to this thread, but I went to an open uuurrrr market/fair type deal this evening and bought me a bop it ? !!!
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    edited July 2011
    Options

I agree I hate it too, & ur right it doesnt make we want to donate.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

I agree I hate it too, & ur right it doesnt make we want to donate.

• hh1234
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol I can't take a ? serious that has gold and platinum toilets in his house either. you know who is the biggest offender of this ? ? That 300lb pink toe that used to be all over africa talking bout "donate 50 cents a week and feed a kid in africa. look at them, doesn't it break your heart to know that one of these beautiful children could die any day from starvation?"

I be thinking to myself "damn, what the ? is this rich 300lb big white ? and her whole crew eating while they there?". that "united way march of dimes" ? is a crock of ? too. it's for research and to help find a way to cure babies from being born premature. That ? has been around for a cool 20 years. At first you was supposed to give like a dime a week or some ? . Next thing you know they start asking for 25 cents then 50 cents, then 1$. Now they got "packages" where you could donate a certain amount of money a week or a month etc etc. let me stop talking about this ? lol. it's just like how preachers be living good while everybody in they church is broke but still ask other broke people to help the other broke people out. all while you donate money to the church and the pastor doesn't even pay taxes lol.

don't even get me started on church lol how many collections yall passing and they act like we aint just seeing the pastor pull up in nothing less than a benz.and that fat ? in africa was the worst.looking like she ate all they food up lol.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i never thought of it like that but alot of celebs do donate and ask you to give what you can

actually, alot donate quietly. or have a certain cause they assist in.

i think the ones that donate, then ask you too are saying "i gave. can you please give what you can"

that 35 bucks you spent on a snapback could feed a starving kid for two weeks.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hh1234 wrote: »
    don't even get me started on church lol how many collections yall passing and they act like we aint just seeing the pastor pull up in nothing less than a benz.and that fat ? in africa was the worst.looking like she ate all they food up lol.
    Man I was a little ass kid thinking that ? when I saw her fat ass. Lil Ethiopian and Somalian kids weighing like 20lbs with flies on them and her big fat ass talking about "these kids are hungry please help!!!". Big ? probably ate whatever they did have to eat lol!!!
    i never thought of it like that but alot of celebs do donate and ask you to give what you can

actually, alot donate quietly. or have a certain cause they assist in.

i think the ones that donate, then ask you too are saying "i gave. can you please give what you can"

that 35 bucks you spent on a snapback could feed a starving kid for two weeks.
    that's probably how long a ? had to work to get that too. lol at a ? with a golden toilet and a whole year of my rent on his neck and wrist asking me to donate money to ? that I'm just a few missed checks away from becoming like.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

that's probably how long a ? had to work to get that too. lol at a ? with a golden toilet and a whole year of my rent on his neck and wrist asking me to donate money to ? that I'm just a few missed checks away from becoming like.

Have you ever left the country?

You are not two missed paycheck from being like a ? in Sudan, trust me.

There's a difference between being "American Poor" and "Third World Poor".

American poor = you can hit up a shelter and get free breakfast, apply for a job, beg for change to scrape up lunch.

3rd world poor = NO ONE HAS ? .