The you know how ______ is thread

hh1234
hh1234 Members Posts: 147
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I have learned that when people say that they just accepting either foul or crazy behavior and i think to myself as an adult why the hell should i accept some one who s an ? or crazy or a ? just cause they family?

there consequences to your actions for everybody.

and oyeah you would be surprise how many of your family members r crazy like bipolar and all kinds of stuff that they never took medication for smh.

Comments

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    lol true. like they just sat back and let that ? happen. not even attempting to either help the person, or reprimand them so they know the behavior is wrong and they change.
  • hh1234
    edited July 2011
    that ? makes me heated cause thats saying accept them no matter what cause they family.i dont live in a tyler perry film lol.? you wrong fix your self and if u cant or wont than i have the right to whoop your ass or nit deal with you at all.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    they gonna get outcasted if they doing some crazy ? in my family
  • hh1234
    edited July 2011
    and as well they should people think that it only affects them but now you done let this spoiled crazy ? out on the world n wonder why they cant be normal cause they was never told stop acting like an ? .instead they want you to accept there foul ? .
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    My mom says that, but not saying to accept them as who they are or condone their actions, but just saying it to mean like 'why are you even surprised? you know how they are, stop associating with them.'

Like one of my uncles, once went to a donation car wash. No set price, you just get your car washed and donate how ever much you feel like donating. A normal person would donate about $5-7. My uncle went over there in a ? Caddy, saw it was just donations, with no set price, got his car washed, and drover off..came over to my house talking about "They're over there washing cars for free. I just got one of my cars washed, I'm about to take my other one."

Ever since it's, "you know how he is."
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    C/s this thread. I feel that way about the females i've came across. My homeboy and I had a discussion about lettin women get there way. They thought it acceptable for some reason. On some "accept it, and save yourself the drama" type deal. I can't do it. Why would any man accept that.
  • hh1234
    edited July 2011
    darkone360 wrote: »
    C/s this thread. I feel that way about the females i've came across. My homeboy and I had a discussion about lettin women get there way. They thought it acceptable for some reason. On some "accept it, and save yourself the drama" type deal. I can't do it. Why would any man accept that.

i used to hear that ? from older dudes after asking about women they would always say just dont bother arguing and save yourself bla bla bla.i aint having that ? i dont do ? to just bother people i.e. start an argument for the fun or just argue long enuff till the other person gets tired of arguing like us men normally do.bump that you wrong u wrong n if i start letting that ? slide now 40 years later i wont b able to come out my room without her starting some ? lol crazy
  • hh1234
    edited July 2011
    Lincoln wrote: »
    My mom says that, but not saying to accept them as who they are or condone their actions, but just saying it to mean like 'why are you even surprised? you know how they are, stop associating with them.'

Like one of my uncles, once went to a donation car wash. No set price, you just get your car washed and donate how ever much you feel like donating. A normal person would donate about $5-7. My uncle went over there in a ? Caddy, saw it was just donations, with no set price, got his car washed, and drover off..came over to my house talking about "They're over there washing cars for free. I just got one of my cars washed, I'm about to take my other one."

Ever since it's, "you know how he is."

lol he said yo they washing cars for free.i'm bout to take my other car lol.but people just accept stuff from people that they shouldnt accept.