Worst Food from around the World

Options
young law
young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
im thinkin Haiti prolly got the worst food
cuz German food and East African food is pretty bad but i still see german and east african eateries

i aint neva seen a haitian eatery,,,,ever!!!

Comments

• Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    any food (meats/fruits) where they bury it in the ground for 6 months then dig it up to eat.

#LikeYuck
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yeah German isnt very good for variety. when i was there, it kinda sucked. the sausage all looks kinda gross, i just stuck with that wienerschnitzel. ya digggggg?
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    nah german food is alright, it might not be haute cuisine but it's definitely filling with all dem damn potatos. lol at wienerschnitzel, thats only southern germany, up north its fish all the way
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    nah german food is alright, it might not be haute cuisine but it's definitely filling with all dem damn potatos. lol at wienerschnitzel, thats only southern germany, up north its fish all the way

oh. well im glad i didnt go up north. i hate fish. i was mainly in bavaria where my family is.
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Peruvian food that ? taste weird as ? .
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    everytime i turn on the travel channel, white dude always in some foreign country eating brains or testicles or something.
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    German food is cool with me. just gotta get used to it
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    cuz German food and East African food is pretty bad but i still see german and east african eateries

There was this one hatian woman who used to go to a jamaican spot and buy food then bring it to her coworkers and tell em she made it, eventually someone figured it out.......sad ? .

shtoopid wrote: »
    everytime i turn on the travel channel, white dude always in some foreign country eating brains or testicles or something.

idk wtf is wrong with that ? .

I remember during beijing olympics the chinese were selling crickets, iguanas and all types of ? , as fast food.....idk wtf is wrong with them ? either
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    oh. well im glad i didnt go up north. i hate fish. i was mainly in bavaria where my family is.

a lot of people think germany=bavaria but places like hamburg, frankfurt or berlin are totally different and you wont find too many people eatin wienerschnitzel or weisswurst. up there its currywurst or döner but thats mainly for fast food. but as you see germans ? heavily with sausage and i do too (nh).
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

Co-sign..I have a Peruvian friend, every time his dad would make food and offer me some, I made the mistake of eating it.
    It's almost always the same food as Mexican food, but it's made differently, and I gotta drink a liter of the nasty mango sunny delight they buy just to keep it down.
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lincoln wrote: »
    Co-sign..I have a Peruvian friend, every time his dad would make food and offer me some, I made the mistake of eating it.
    It's almost always the same food as Mexican food, but it's made differently, and I gotta drink a liter of the nasty mango sunny delight they buy just to keep it down.

yeah true because i had this ? similar to ceviche but it was disgusting idk wtf they put in it.
  • Mr.Burns
    Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
    edited July 2011
    Options

Dude, East Africa is larger than all of Europe combined. What East Afro cuisine exactly do you find nasty?

Oh, and for me its them chitterlings...ugh, pig intestines?? For real?
  • young law
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mr.Burns wrote: »
    Dude, East Africa is larger than all of Europe combined. What East Afro cuisine exactly do you find nasty?

Oh, and for me its them chitterlings...ugh, pig intestines?? For real?

my bad
    i lumped every in

ehtiopian and eritrean food

its highly nutritious but alot of times look like baby food

6a00d834621eb869e200e5539449498834-500wi

and realy fam.
    chitterlings???

why everyone from the islands or the motherland gotta go str8 to the chit'lins. like we really still on that. most people still on that is old,very old and country
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? love joker meat
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    my bad
    i lumped every in

and realy fam.
    chitterlings???

why everyone from the islands or the motherland gotta go str8 to the chit'lins. like we really still on that. most people still on that is old,very old and country

Looks like blobs of ? to me.
  • young law
    edited July 2011
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    Are you serious??? Haitian food is the ? best. Where are you from???

palm beach

not one zoe eatery in site
    and its crazy cause we got alotta zoe's
  • Mr.Burns
    edited July 2011
    Options
    my bad
    i lumped every in

and realy fam.
    chitterlings???

I give you the presentation isn't that appealing but it doesn't taste that bad.

English food has zero taster unless it's fish and chips and you can't even call that purely English. Everybody eats fried fish and fried potatoes or yams.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    shtoopid wrote: »

Thats that show lol... That CRAKA be eatin some crazy ?
  • Mr.Burns
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And on that plate you got bottom right some spinach (molokhia), middle is lentils (adas), above that is potato stew of some sort, bottom left is a pinto bean stew (fasulia), top is salad---all of that stuff is really just veggies. Ethio's do eat raw cured meat sometimes which is disgusting.
  • young law
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mr.Burns wrote: »
    I give you the presentation isn't that appealing but it doesn't taste that bad.

English food has zero taster unless it's fish and chips and you can't even call that purely English. Everybody eats fried fish and fried potatoes or yams.

but
    i think the thing is

atleast with who i know

african blax and carib blax eat more for nutrition than for taste/gluttony like we do in america

like these rastas i used to know. they would drink this special milkshake everyday that has like every vegetable and yam you could think of in it. then throw throw a banana or plantain in it for flavor. like what!!! a banana or plantain, you know how bland that is..
    they they wasnt on that superficial ? . it was all about having a pure body
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Norway is known for having literally awful food lol
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Food in the UK. I dont like Haitian or African food either....I feel like they just throw in a whole bunch of different spices to give it "flavor"...
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    edited July 2011
    Options

What???....if you live or ever visit NYC go to Pio Pio...their food is slamming. You could goole them, they have chains around the city.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Food in the UK. I dont like Haitian or African food either....I feel like they just throw in a whole bunch of different spices to give it "flavor"...

Smh Jollof Rice>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    ^^Ugh, that ? is the worst. You like Jolloff? That ruins the flavor of the food.

What ruins the flavor of the food?

And its the GOAT b.